« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Media Center>JURASSIC WORLD
Hammock Parties 06:23 PM 04-23-2014
:-)

http://imgur.com/a/2x3aU

[Reply]
ragedogg69 07:18 AM 06-23-2015
Originally Posted by Silock:
I hated that episode. Wrong question in the name of alliteration.
Yeah, at the end they even admitted, bad movie, but fun. Just a bad question to begin with. Still I love me some movie fights.
[Reply]
kepp 09:45 AM 06-23-2015
I will say, however, that Jurassic World would probably make an awesome episode of MST3K.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:31 AM 06-23-2015
Originally Posted by kepp:
I will say, however, that Jurassic World would probably make an awesome episode of MST3K.
I would love to see that...:-)
[Reply]
ragedogg69 12:35 PM 06-23-2015
Isnt rifftrax still a thing? Just look for it when they release Jurassic World on Blu Ray.
[Reply]
Rausch 12:38 PM 06-23-2015
Originally Posted by ragedogg69:
Isnt rifftrax still a thing? Just look for it when they release Jurassic World on Blu Ray.
I think so.

Their stuff on the Twilight and Harry Potter flix was ****ing great.
[Reply]
AustinChief 10:31 PM 06-23-2015
Just saw this and it made me feel REALLY REALLY bad for Chris Pratt (and some of the other decent actors). What a complete pile of garbage. Zowsers. Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver (the writers) should be ashamed. Just cringeworthy.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:39 PM 06-23-2015
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
Just saw this and it made me feel REALLY REALLY bad for Chris Pratt (and some of the other decent actors). What a complete pile of garbage. Zowsers. Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver (the writers) should be ashamed. Just cringeworthy.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:39 PM 06-23-2015
Suck it.

[Reply]
eDave 11:42 PM 06-23-2015
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs:
Suck it.

More proof to me that it sucks.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:45 PM 06-23-2015
Originally Posted by eDave:
More proof to me that it sucks.
You're too late! The Fuckening has begun!

In two years...more dinosaurs making mad stacks of cash. It will happen.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:09 AM 06-24-2015
Now it will be interesting how story depth is explored will they( Spielberg) become complacent like Bayformers or will they go against the grain and make a good film concerning narrative since the general public showed great interest in the movie franchise.
[Reply]
pr_capone 01:27 AM 06-24-2015
This was one of the worst movies I've watched but the fact that there were only two other couples in the theater, sitting a good ways away from us, my wife and I got to chat quietly about the movie and just laughed our ass off the entire way through it.

I was actively cheering when people died in the movie. I only wish this movie would have ended with the dinosaurs killing everyone so that they couldn't make another one.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:47 PM 07-02-2015
I don't get people trashing this movie. What did you expect? It's a dinosaur CGI movie. You have to leave your brain at home. Just enjoy the visuals. Of course it could have been better. Hollywood demographics at its worse.

There are WTF moments all over this movie. The end of the movie CGI battle was fantastic. State of the art.
[Reply]
Pushead2 07:03 AM 07-05-2015
It was enjoyable as far as a useless, brainless movie goes.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 08:10 AM 07-05-2015
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I don't get people trashing this movie. What did you expect? It's a dinosaur CGI movie. You have to leave your brain at home. Just enjoy the visuals. Of course it could have been better. Hollywood demographics at its worse.

There are WTF moments all over this movie. The end of the movie CGI battle was fantastic. State of the art.
A lot of people think it is cool to trash good popular movies.. that is all.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 31
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up