ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 154 of 155
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official Kansas City Chiefs at Denver Broncos Game Thread ***
Jewish Rabbi 11:18 PM 10-16-2019
Did we beat those pieces of shit yet?!?
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 11:44 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The only reason the Donks scored was two dumb penalties by the Chiefs on the first drive.

Then they just sacked the shit out of Flacco.
Thank the sackers for me, please.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:45 PM 10-17-2019
Nnadi and Saunders were fucking shit up!! Splitting double teams and doing their job. Spags ran a shit ton of stunts today. While we played man coverage and I can’t remember a big pass play that Flacco had except for that lucky ball that Thornhill should’ve picked off. Our run defense looked so good!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:39 AM 10-18-2019
this game showed how overrated philip lindsay is

he's an OK RB who happens to have elite speed....didn't see him win any confrontations with anyone in the open field or make a move, find a hole....donks want him to be charles, he's closer to derrick blaylock
Don't be an idiot. Lindsay is really good.
[Reply]
O.city 07:32 AM 10-18-2019
Where the fuck has that defense been? Just the attitude they played with was the tits.

Keep that up.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:31 PM 10-19-2019
yeah this play is fun to run

The Chiefs insidious wheel route play is in #Madden20.

It is just as fun as it appears in real life. pic.twitter.com/Qz3HRKQGDe

— 65 Sent (@ClayWendler) October 19, 2019

[Reply]
TEX 04:59 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Didn't see the game but I saw the score. Must have been a total shitshow.

:-) I can't tell you how many Donk fans say that they "disd't see the game."
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:23 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Don't be an idiot. Lindsay is really good.
No he’s not. He goes down like Dexter McCluster. A stiff breeze is all it takes
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:55 PM 10-19-2019
lol listen to the depressed ass denver announcers

[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:01 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
No he’s not. He goes down like Dexter McCluster. A stiff breeze is all it takes

Are we pretending like that trash Broncos offensive line has been making him look good? Lol
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:51 PM 10-19-2019
Dave Logan. :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:53 PM 10-19-2019
Everything was set-up for the Donks to win this game....short week, at home, altitude, 2 game winning streak, Chiefs injuries...Mahomes going down.

This was as bad a loss to KC as I can remember...against a back-up QB that was coaching HS 2 months ago. Denver has like $25 million invested in their QB situation and had taken actual reps.

Jesus...Horseface really whiffed by not taking Quenton Nelson. Chubb was a good pick...but he cant put together an O-line to save his life.

That team is so screwed up...Sanders, Miller and Harris all want out. Bolles is a bust. That leaves them with almost nothing to work with next year.

Donks are the new Browns of the AFC...at least Miami has the draft resources to rebuild and land a top QB.

The good new is you might actually be the worst team in the NFL next year and have a shot a Lawrence....so at least 3 seasons away from being potentially average.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:34 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Are we pretending like that trash Broncos offensive line has been making him look good? Lol
He's a tiny little bitch.

Jamaal Charles was tiny and fast, but he could break tackles. And he had fucking MOVES. Remember when he LITERALLY broke his teammate's ankle in training camp by juking him? Granted, Sanders Commings was weaker than an osteoporotic old lady, but I can't name any other players who have done that throughout the annals of the NFL.

Philip Lindsey isn't Jamaal Charles. He's not Melvin Gordon, who's a shittier version of Jamaal Charles. He's not special in the slightest. Hell, I don't even think he's Danny Woodhead.

He's a tinier version of Damien Williams.

He's basically Charcandrick West with better vision.

I.e. - NOT FUCKING SCARED OF THAT BITCH.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:35 PM 10-19-2019
If Lindsay ran 4.5 instead of 4.39 he'd be a third string RB.

He's definitely a poor man's Charles.
[Reply]
TEX 11:39 PM 10-19-2019
lol listen to the depressed ass denver announcers

:-) Love it!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:09 AM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He's a tiny little bitch.

Jamaal Charles was tiny and fast, but he could break tackles. And he had fucking MOVES. Remember when he LITERALLY broke his teammate's ankle in training camp by juking him? Granted, Sanders Commings was weaker than an osteoporotic old lady, but I can't name any other players who have done that throughout the annals of the NFL.

Philip Lindsey isn't Jamaal Charles. He's not Melvin Gordon, who's a shittier version of Jamaal Charles. He's not special in the slightest. Hell, I don't even think he's Danny Woodhead.

He's a tinier version of Damien Williams.

He's basically Charcandrick West with better vision.

I.e. - NOT FUCKING SCARED OF THAT BITCH.
LOL Jamaal Charles was a HOF talent. It's not a knock to say that a guy is not on his level.

And what Melvin Gordon are you watching? That guy is nothing like Charles- not in body size, physical ability, running style. They're both black with dreads I guess. That's about it.
[Reply]
Page 154 of 155
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155 >
Up