ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 188
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
lcarus 10:25 AM 11-14-2014
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Back in the stone age when I was at Mizzou, we smoked "Colum-MO.' Boone County ditch weed. You could smoke a whole grocery bag of that shit and all it would give you was a dull headache and a lung infection.
I've had some ditch weed before that was basically what you're describing. Back in high school. Dude just GAVE me a big freezer bag of it for free. So I knew it was some great quality stuff......
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 11:18 AM 11-14-2014
No Name

Yes, that's the name.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:24 AM 11-14-2014
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
No Name

Yes, that's the name.
:-)

I was gonna pick a name.
But then I got high.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 11:39 AM 11-14-2014
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Less than 7 months ago I was spending $150 every 4 days for stuff just like that. :-)
control
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:44 AM 11-14-2014
I have no idea. Naming ALL OF THE TIME is a very new school trait. Back when I was a kid - we'd know the names - but only on about one out of twenty satchels.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:47 AM 11-14-2014
It's just so we know what to order. :-)

In Iowa they still have fancy names like ditch weed, homegrown, and nugs.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:50 AM 11-14-2014
It's just so we know what to order. :-)

In Iowa they still have fancy names like ditch weed, homegrown, and nugs.
This is the wrong pipe for shake.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:51 AM 11-14-2014
I'm constantly amazed by the pot advocates that don't like/haven't tried 'shrooms.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:52 AM 11-14-2014
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I'm constantly amazed by the pot advocates that don't like/haven't tried 'shrooms.
It's never appealed to me - I'm more tempted by pills - so really watch that. but yeah - generally some good bud will satisfy me just fine. I never tried Coke - mostly because I know I'd love it.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:57 AM 11-14-2014
So I did shrooms in Phoenix. Before children and marriage. We ate some shrooms and took off to the desert in a caravan. We twisted and turned and traveled for what seemed like a LONG TIME.

I ended up laying on top of a box truck watching the stars in the middle of the desert. The men started a HUGE bonfire and the women all whined until I pulled them up with me. We danced like pagans and ate lots of tortilla chips and red vines. Most of us briefly passed out before dawn.

When the sun rose and woke us, we realized we were in some dude's backyard about 1/4 of a mile from our house. When you stood on the box truck, you could SEE our house.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:57 AM 11-14-2014
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
It's never appealed to me - I'm more tempted by pills - so really watch that. but yeah - generally some good bud will satisfy me just fine. I never tried Coke - mostly because I know I'd love it.
It's why I'll never, ever, ever (hope you sang that) do coke again.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:03 PM 11-14-2014
It's why I'll never, ever, ever (hope you sang that) do coke again.
No I rapped it like Big Boi
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:17 PM 11-14-2014
im fucking crazy enough without them.

they make me scared of myself...
[Reply]
Rausch 12:19 PM 11-14-2014
So I did shrooms in Phoenix. Before children and marriage. We ate some shrooms and took off to the desert in a caravan. We twisted and turned and traveled for what seemed like a LONG TIME.

I ended up laying on top of a box truck watching the stars in the middle of the desert. The men started a HUGE bonfire and the women all whined until I pulled them up with me. We danced like pagans and ate lots of tortilla chips and red vines. Most of us briefly passed out before dawn.

When the sun rose and woke us, we realized we were in some dude's backyard about 1/4 of a mile from our house. When you stood on the box truck, you could SEE our house.
Good times.

Seriously though, you hang out in the 2-4 grams range and there's very little visuals and you still get that "emotional high." No loss of reality or estrangement...
[Reply]
KC native 12:27 PM 11-14-2014
Good times.

Seriously though, you hang out in the 2-4 grams range and there's very little visuals and you still get that "emotional high." No loss of reality or estrangement...
I love shrooms.

This all depends on strength and strain though. I've had some run of the mill strains where I eat an eighth (3.5 grams for the uninitiated) and just got a body high. My friend grew some golden teachers. I at 2.5 grams of those and tripped my ass off, visuals, felt like I was dissipating into the air (which was fucking awesome).
[Reply]
Page 11 of 188
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Up