ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 39
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Media Center>CW: The Flash
keg in kc 02:22 PM 05-15-2014
Time to give it its own thread...

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:27 PM 07-12-2016
@DCComics: BREAKING: Here's a FIRST LOOK of @KeiynanLonsdale as Kid Flash on #TheFlash! http://bit.ly/29uXtrz http://twitter.com/DCComics/status/7...539585/photo/1
[Reply]
thabear04 10:15 AM 07-14-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
@DCComics: BREAKING: Here's a FIRST LOOK of @KeiynanLonsdale as Kid Flash on #TheFlash! http://bit.ly/29uXtrz http://twitter.com/DCComics/status/7...539585/photo/1

BREAKING: Here's a FIRST LOOK of @KeiynanLonsdale as Kid Flash on #TheFlash! https://t.co/wLgTCAYqL3 pic.twitter.com/FhrKwDnW30

— DC (@DCComics) July 12, 2016

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:26 AM 09-26-2016
Season 3 starts next Tuesday, Oct 4.

[Reply]
JD10367 02:46 PM 09-26-2016
Looks confusing. But as long as I can ogle Candace Patten I'm in.
[Reply]
Fish 03:53 PM 09-26-2016
The fuck was all that?
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:39 AM 09-27-2016
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Looks confusing. But as long as I can ogle Candace Patten I'm in.
Flashpoint
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:54 AM 09-27-2016
My GOD I'm pissed at myself right now and I knew this show was coming back and I really missing my cable. I just can't afford it and lost it after I moved but still can't manage to afford cable. FML. My bills or debt I should say is out of control and even though I work shit ton of hours it's only made things worse because just can't keep up with everything.

Now I'm in a dilemma. This show is outstanding and I like this thread to help know what is exactly going on but I don't want spoilers if I set out the season and buy season 3 but I also don't want wait that long. Fuckitty fuck fuck it's also my favorite show.

I can always go elsewhere to watch Chiefs like Applebees in the next town over but I'm kinda fucked to watch this show.
[Reply]
thabear04 01:47 PM 09-27-2016
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
My GOD I'm pissed at myself right now and I knew this show was coming back and I really missing my cable. I just can't afford it and lost it after I moved but still can't manage to afford cable. FML. My bills or debt I should say is out of control and even though I work shit ton of hours it's only made things worse because just can't keep up with everything.

Now I'm in a dilemma. This show is outstanding and I like this thread to help know what is exactly going on but I don't want spoilers if I set out the season and buy season 3 but I also don't want wait that long. ****itty **** **** it's also my favorite show.

I can always go elsewhere to watch Chiefs like Applebees in the next town over but I'm kinda ****ed to watch this show.

I know a site where they might have the season. I use it when I stream in on my iPad to my Apple TV.
[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 01:54 PM 09-27-2016

Now I'm in a dilemma. This show is outstanding and I like this thread to help know what is exactly going on but I don't want spoilers if I set out the season and buy season 3 but I also don't want wait that long. ****itty **** **** it's also my favorite show.

I can always go elsewhere to watch Chiefs like Applebees in the next town over but I'm kinda ****ed to watch this show.
Hulu, my man.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 02:25 PM 09-27-2016

Now I'm in a dilemma. This show is outstanding and I like this thread to help know what is exactly going on but I don't want spoilers if I set out the season and buy season 3 but I also don't want wait that long. Fuckitty fuck fuck it's also my favorite show.

I can always go elsewhere to watch Chiefs like Applebees in the next town over but I'm kinda fucked to watch this show.
Watch it online!
[Reply]
Nirvana58 02:41 PM 09-27-2016

Dude it is on basic cable. Buy an Antenna for 20 bucks and watch it. If not buy a firestick for 40 and put Kodi on it. Stream live TV, Movies, Sports, and any TV show you would want to watch for free. Then sit back and laugh at all the people that pay hundreds of dollars for cable. :-)
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:54 AM 09-28-2016
CW announced a week or so ago that their app will be free to everyone everywhere, so nobody has to pay anything to keep up with Flash or Arrow or Supergirl or Legends or Supernatural or anything else.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:46 AM 10-04-2016

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:33 PM 10-04-2016
Anyone catch it? Thoughts? Def wondering wtf happend at the end...
[Reply]
cabletech94 09:45 PM 10-04-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Anyone catch it? Thoughts? Def wondering wtf happend at the end...
i can't remember the spoiler thread, but my theory is:

well, i can't tell you yet. but it's pretty simple. i'll look up the spoiler tag tomorrow and post back.
it was a decent premiere, but kinda all over the place, y'know.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 39
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Up