ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 39
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Media Center>CW: The Flash
keg in kc 02:22 PM 05-15-2014
Time to give it its own thread...

[Reply]
keg in kc 09:52 AM 03-30-2016
Really cool episode last night. Shame we have to wait 3 weeks AGAIN for what looks to be a big new one. :-)

The Supergirl episode was fun, too, but it was all about the interplay between Barry and Kara. The villains just seemed silly (not in a good way) and the romance between Kara and James that they've been trying to force down our throats all year was just as flat as it's always been.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:54 PM 03-30-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Really cool episode last night. Shame we have to wait 3 weeks AGAIN for what looks to be a big new one. :-)

The Supergirl episode was fun, too, but it was all about the interplay between Barry and Kara. The villains just seemed silly (not in a good way) and the romance between Kara and James that they've been trying to force down our throats all year was just as flat as it's always been.
Haven't watched Supergirl at all. As for flash another good fun episode. I liked the end with Iris and Eddie.

Don't understand why another hiatus
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:45 PM 03-31-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:

I assume Flash was on Supergirl (and that I didn't actually miss a flash episode).
[Reply]
cabletech94 02:56 PM 03-31-2016
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I assume Flash was on Supergirl (and that I didn't actually miss a flash episode).
You are correct sir.
[Reply]
007 07:37 PM 03-31-2016
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
You are correct sir.
whats really odd is that they did it out of order too.
[Reply]
thabear04 09:26 PM 04-07-2016
http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...lash-and-vixen

"ARROW'S" KATIE CASSIDY TO GUEST STAR ON "THE FLASH" AND "VIXEN"

News broke today that "Arrow's" Katie Cassidy will be heading to both "The Flash" and "Vixen" later this year.

Katie Cassidy currently plays Laurel Lance on The CW's hit show "Arrow." Throughout the last four seasons her character has transformed from an up and coming lawyer to Star City's assistant district attorney, and a fully developed superhero, the Black Canary.

While characters from "The Flash" have met Laurel before, when Cisco (Carlos Valdes) and Joe West (Jesse L. Martin) traveled to Star City, she has never been on "The Flash." All of that is about to change, as Katie Cassidy has been confirmed to be appearing in episode 22 of this season of "The Flash."

According to TVLine, Cassidy will be playing a character from Earth-2 named Black Siren. In the comics, Black Siren was the Golden Age version of the Black Canary. Her name was Dinah Drake, and was the mother of the Black Canary, Dinah Laurel Lance.

Not much is known about how Black Siren will end up on "The Flash's" Earth-1 or if she'll be friend or foe. Either way, it will be fun to see Cassidy play another character in the DC TV universe.

In more crossover news, Cassidy will also be voicing Laurel Lance on season two of "Vixen." According to EW, season two of "Vixen" will explain how Laurel and Mari McCabe (Megalyn Echikunwoke) first met.

Cassidy's episode of "The Flash" will air Tuesday May 17 on The CW at 8 p.m.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:47 PM 04-10-2016
I'm curious how she acts as this version of Black Canary.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:19 PM 04-11-2016
I wish they wouldn't make us wait a couple weeks or three weeks before the next episode. They leave such cliffhangers I'm want to see what happens each week.

The suspense of what's next kills me even with little teasers.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:11 PM 04-19-2016
Pretty good episode...now Zoom has Caitlin and Wally and no flash powers. Also is the real Jay Garrick in the Mask? Also excited to see 'black canary' coming up to flash soon since Arrow destroyed her
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:06 AM 04-20-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Pretty good episode...now Zoom has Caitlin and Wally and no flash powers. Also is the real Jay Garrick in the Mask? Also excited to see 'black canary' coming up to flash soon since Arrow destroyed her
Thought it was pretty weak. It makes no sense for Flash to give up his actual speed.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:59 AM 04-20-2016
Thought it was pretty weak. It makes no sense for Flash to give up his actual speed.
The total loss of the speed force will start killing Barry since it was bound to his DNA.
last time it made him ill with the fraction of that taken away.Of course he'll get it back, due to him being present at Laurel's funeral(assumed) and speeding away like there was nothing wrong to begin with.
[Reply]
007 05:27 AM 04-20-2016
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
The total loss of the speed force will start killing Barry since it was bound to his DNA.
last time it made him ill with the fraction of that taken away.Of course he'll get it back, due to him being present at Laurel's funeral(assumed) and speeding away like there was nothing wrong to begin with.
oooh, good catch. I forgot about that little tidbit.
[Reply]
lcarus 08:34 AM 04-20-2016
Agreed. They do all of that with making Barry faster, getting Cisco to fully embrace his powers and rip open a portal to Earth 2, they use Zolomon's past to catch him and then Barry pulls the classic "I'm gonna talk and talk and talk and give you every chance to pull a fast getaway". Now someone ELSE is kidnapped by Zoom...for gods sake.

Luckily I think Wells had some sort of plan all along. I could see it in his face.
[Reply]
JD10367 09:35 AM 04-20-2016
I thought the whole thing was a ploy to "dope" Zoloman, and was surprised when it wasn't.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:33 AM 04-20-2016
Originally Posted by JD10367:
I thought the whole thing was a ploy to "dope" Zoloman, and was surprised when it wasn't.
More I think about it I was surprised they let him get away so easy. Then Barry screwing them all by giving up his power.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 39
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Up