ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1239 of 3903
« First < 23973911391189122912351236123712381239 124012411242124312491289133917392239 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:06 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
You want you medical evidence the same way you get your Alien abductions?
Except there is actual hard evidence in these cases. What are you not understanding.

The only reason its considered Anecdotal is because there hasn't been a mass trial completed yet (But they are doing it)

So the EVIDENCE already existed, or they wouldn't be conducting TRIALS to prove it.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:06 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Fauci hasn't said it doesn't work.

He's a scientist and he's said, repeatedly, that he's not comfortable advocating for its use without significant testing to confirm that it does. Not anecdotally, but scientifically. Which is exactly what he should say. Though it's funny how eager we are to say "hey, lets get the data in" when discussing a potential pharmaceutical treatment but not when discussing potential returns on mitigation efforts.

Granted, people continue to chop up what he says to push positions they prefer, but he's never said "this doesn't work" - he's said that he's unwilling to say that it does. There's a MASSIVE difference there.

So I ask again - knowing what you know about the anecdotal results, the limited testing done (admittedly without random double-blind tests) and its history of use, in the event you contracted COVID and had an opportunity to use this early on, you'd say "no, it doesn't work, and there are slight risks associate with it. I do not want it..."

You're that confident based on Fauci's suggestions of temperance?
Yes
[Reply]
Dartgod 03:06 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
For comparison to his current position, one could argue that is the most that man can gush
Except he wasn't gushing. Read the definition again.

Originally Posted by :
Speak or write with effusiveness or exaggerated enthusiasm
That's not even what he was doing and some TwitterTard used that word to promote an agenda and you fell for it.
[Reply]
Donger 03:07 PM 04-08-2020
Except there is actual hard evidence in these cases. What are you not understanding.

The only reason its considered Anecdotal is because there hasn't been a mass trial completed yet (But they are doing it)

So the EVIDENCE already existed, or they wouldn't be conducting TRIALS to prove it.
What hard evidence? Some French doctor, who's a little controversial, saying that it's worked? Lets see his proof.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:07 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Some people say that they have seen bigfoot. Some people claim that they've been abducted by aliens.
Except nobody has seen big foot, Doctors have given these drugs to people and seen them improve.

Hence why they are now doing trials.
[Reply]
petegz28 03:08 PM 04-08-2020
I don't know if you have or haven't. So, you want people to start taking this base don anecdotal evidence, is that correct?
Dude, seriously, WTF is you problem? Did I say anything about whether people should take this or not? Go back to DC if you're gonna play this Donger shit.
[Reply]
Donger 03:08 PM 04-08-2020
Except nobody has seen big foot, Doctors have given these drugs to people and seen them improve.

Hence why they are now doing trials.
How do you know that nobody has seen bigfoot? They say they have.
[Reply]
Donger 03:08 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Dude, seriously, WTF is you problem?
Simple questions an issue for you?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:09 PM 04-08-2020
What hard evidence? Some French doctor, who's a little controversial, saying that it's worked? Lets see his proof.
South Korea
Japan
India
France

Etc own governments health departments have approved it for treatment of coronavirus.

Doctors in many countries have said it works, there was a survey.

People recovering have said it saved their lives.

You comparing it to big foot when it comes to evidence shows you complete bias.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:09 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Yes
You still maintain that he said 'this doesn't work' eh?
[Reply]
Donger 03:10 PM 04-08-2020
South Korea
Japan
India
France

Etc own governments health departments have approved it for treatment of coronavirus.

Doctors in many countries have said it works, there was a survey.

People recovering have said it saved their lives.

You comparing it to big foot when it comes to evidence shows you complete bias.
All of it anecdotal. Do you know what that word means? And why I applied it to bigfoot sightings?
[Reply]
Monticore 03:10 PM 04-08-2020

Anecdotal does not equal hard evidence when you only know the numbers they wanted you to hear.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:10 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Except he wasn't gushing. Read the definition again.

That's not even what he was doing and some TwitterTard used that word to promote an agenda and you fell for it.
I didn't fall for anything, I've promoted the drug combination from the start.
[Reply]
petegz28 03:11 PM 04-08-2020
Simple questions an issue for you?
Those aren't questions. Those are straw man arguments based on you putting words in my mouth or otherwise implying something I never even came close to saying. Just fucking stop.
[Reply]
Donger 03:11 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Those aren't questions. Those are straw man arguments based on you putting words in my mouth or otherwise implying something I never even came close to saying. Just ****ing stop.
This is a question, actually:

So, you want people to start taking this base don anecdotal evidence, is that correct?

Here, I'll show you how it's done. My answer is no.
[Reply]
Page 1239 of 3903
« First < 23973911391189122912351236123712381239 124012411242124312491289133917392239 > Last »
Up