ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Iran Supreme Leader Wishes Death on Trump, Bolton, Pompeo
Pogue 01:24 PM 02-08-2019

"Down with USA" means down with @realDonaldTrump , @AmbJohnBolton and @SecPompeo . It means death to the American politicians currently in power. It means death to the few people running that country; we have nothing against the American nation. pic.twitter.com/cq1TBZY9FR

— Khamenei.ir (@khamenei_ir) February 8, 2019

[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 06:43 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Paper Tiger:
Takes one to know one...

Mr. Man of Action...
I corrected a misconception and provided multiple sources that included the voices of members and leaders of the religion in question that supported my argument as the actions of one person don't supersede the ideology of millions as confirmed by the voices on the links provided.

You called me an ISIS lover and invited me to fuck a goat for understanding the ideology of your enemy better than you do.

I took my action. What other action would you expect... me to come beat you up or something? I'm not the one advocating violence against others so yeah... I'm Mr. Man of Action.

How about you? You are calling for pig blood... you gonna act?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:48 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
I corrected a misconception and provided multiple sources that included the voices of members and leaders of the religion in question that supported my argument as the actions of one person don't supersede the ideology of millions as confirmed by the voices on the links provided.

You called me an ISIS lover and invited me to fuck a goat for understanding the ideology of your enemy better than you do.

I took my action. What other action would you expect... me to come beat you up or something? I'm not the one advocating violence against others so yeah... I'm Mr. Man of Action.

How about you? You are calling for pig blood... you gonna act?
I asked you to fuck a goat? Not that I don't think you wouldn't, I think you would, hell I think you do, but that's beside the point.

[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 06:51 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by paper tiger:

I ask again... are you gonna at least source the pig blood and let someone else do the dumping? Hell... there is a former pig farmer right here on the board. Your work is half done Mr. Man of Inaction!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:53 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Coward:
I ask again... No I don't, I'm a pussy.
I agree..
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 06:55 PM 04-14-2019
I agree..
I'm a coward and a pussy now because I correctly refuted your misconception of your enemy's ideology.

Intelligence is apparently more intimidating than I thought.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:09 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by MAJOR Coward:
I'm a coward and a pussy now because I incorrectly refuted your misconception of your enemy's ideology.

Intelligence is something I've always lacked.
True.
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 07:22 PM 04-14-2019
True.
I accept your tapout. Off to watch baseball and GoT. Enjoy the rest of your evening.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:30 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Super-Pussy:
I accept that I'm a pussy. Off to watch baseball and GoT. Enjoy the rest of your evening.
Run away all you want, it won't may you any less wrong about fucking Muzzies and their religious phobia of pork.

You too, have a great night.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up