ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Help ID a hit and run scumbag with a Chiefs plate
Hammock Parties 09:24 PM 04-23-2024
Posting for a friend.

Originally Posted by :
I need help to identify a driver that hit me in a hit and run accident.

On Friday, I was hit by a car at Whole Foods at 119th and Metcalf in Overland Park. I was thoroughly checked out by a physician, X-rays, CT scans, blood work, etc., and was just told to take it easy for several days as I’m low energy and my body is incredibly sore. Thank god it wasn’t any worse.

The driver was backing out of a parking spot, and ran into me, hitting me into the back of my tailgate, as I was situating things in the back of my SUV. The driver drove off after hitting me. The car was an early 2000s silver Lexus with a red Kansas City Chiefs Hunt Foundation license plate that said AFC-1. I didn’t get a look at the driver or any pics or anything else. The parking lot was packed, and A woman drove by and looked at me as soon as it happened. But no one stopped to ask what happened or to see if I was okay.

I’m posting here to try and get in front of as many local folks as I can. We have to find the driver. Yesterday, the police let me know that Whole Foods does not have exterior cameras. They think the license plate is Missouri issued, so they are waiting for MO to get info on the plate. The police are investigating as a criminal hit and run. I would be so grateful if you could share this. I’m looking for anyone who may recognize this car or who may have been at Whole Foods on Friday.

[Reply]
Bearcat 07:14 AM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by :
blood work, etc.
Fuck, that Lexus gave me diabetes.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 07:16 AM 04-24-2024
Britt Reid just wanted to know how it feels to cripple an adult.
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:16 AM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
The "we are waiting for MO to get info on the plate" is a weird thing and I would be interested to hear directly what the conversation between the cops and the victim were.

There really is no waiting law enforcement agencies readily have access to run and get info from any plate of any state of the union.
Clay's friend seems suspicious his story does not really make sense.
[Reply]
threebag 07:21 AM 04-24-2024
Go drive up and down the freeway, looking for the perp. Hopefully you catch a rock.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:33 AM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
The "we are waiting for MO to get info on the plate" is a weird thing and I would be interested to hear directly what the conversation between the cops and the victim were.

There really is no waiting law enforcement agencies readily have access to run and get info from any plate of any state of the union.
I read that part and my initial thought was... why spread the word then? If they’re looking it up (eventually?), they will get their answer.

What are you going to do with this extra information, go back to the cops in a couple days and tell them some stranger on reddit saw the car at a lululemon? (Whole Foods joke)
[Reply]
stumppy 07:53 AM 04-24-2024
told to take it easy for several days as I’m low energy

WTF does that even mean? Is that an explanation for laziness or is he claiming the "hit and run" caused him to have low energy.

Sounds like he's taking pointers from some hit and run victims in Texas.:-)

Or this is just some bullshit posting by Meat Peeker.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 07:56 AM 04-24-2024
This entire story sounds sketchy as hell. It reads like somone looking to get paid. The entire thing doesn't make sense. "I was thoroughly checked out with X-rays, CT scans, and blood work", but then just told to take it easy for a few days? The being told they have to wait for information from the plate when every cop in America can pull up a plate number and get information immediately.

Tell your friend to fuck off, Clay.
[Reply]
raybec 4 08:00 AM 04-24-2024
Sounds like an attempt to grab some cash

[Reply]
neech 08:01 AM 04-24-2024
I'm sorry this happened to you Clay, is your car damaged very badly?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:06 AM 04-24-2024
Jungle Law is anxiously waiting by the phone...
[Reply]
BWillie 08:19 AM 04-24-2024
Clay shops at Whole Foods? Never would have guessed
[Reply]
alpha_omega 08:20 AM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by stumppy:
told to take it easy for several days as I’m low energy

WTF does that even mean? .....
Same here, not even sure what I read.
[Reply]
ghak99 08:26 AM 04-24-2024
Alleged victim sounds like a Bills fan.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:28 AM 04-24-2024
"Saggy Shane is in trouble meho!"
[Reply]
TinyEvel 08:38 AM 04-24-2024
Sounds like their car hit you in the buttocks?

Could be sexual assault.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up