DenverChief 08:32 AM 09-03-2023

[Reply]
Pablo 10:44 AM 05-01-2024
Prime is so unlikeable. Whole team is

Can’t wait to watch Kansas punk these losers this year
[Reply]
LoneWolf 10:48 AM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:

I can't believe anybody thinks this :-) is a great coach. Imagine being a P5 HC and resorting to shit like this.
Careful, you are going to piss off DenverChief and he is going to have to stay up all night deleting posts and then rage quitting CP for 2 months.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:48 AM 05-01-2024
Look at losers like Pete out here crying over Shitdeur slander

[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:00 AM 05-01-2024
I still laugh about the Colorado fans storming the field after beating Colorado State in Double OT
[Reply]
Pablo 11:02 AM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I still laugh about the Colorado fans storming the field after beating Colorado State in Double OT
Surely they made the CFBP last year with such a great coach and qb and fanbase
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:21 PM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:

I just can't imagine rooting for these fucking guys.

Seemingly every last one of them is just a mouthy, clout-chasing prick.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:12 PM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:

I'll be rooting for ya to do it.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:14 PM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
I'll be rooting for ya to do it.
As a Mizzou fan, I'LL be rooting for Kansas over Colorado.

I cannot stand those fucking guys. They're about as bad as the Urban Meyer Gators or some of those FSU teams from the early 90s. Just complete chodes.

The U was easier to root for than these assclowns.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:14 PM 05-01-2024
Denver Chief?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:20 PM 05-01-2024
I forgot about this thread love how predictable the down fall was. Can't wait for them to play in Lincoln this year. Hell I'll even root for KU against them
[Reply]
Pablo 04:48 PM 05-01-2024
Look what Prime has done. He's united Tigers and Huskers and Jayhawks in hatred.

It's impressive. Really, it is.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:36 PM 05-01-2024
Yikes - this behavior is beyond cringey and in such poor form. It was a fun team to root for at the beginning of last season but it’s feeling a lot easier to root against them now.

Deion gets a pass all the time because of his brash bravado and swagger that he’s had his entire career. It’s almost been endearing. But the fact that so many of the players left and then he’s resorting to social media nonsense like this speaks volumes.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:07 PM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Yikes - this behavior is beyond cringey and in such poor form. It was a fun team to root for at the beginning of last season but it’s feeling a lot easier to root against them now.

Deion gets a pass all the time because of his brash bravado and swagger that he’s had his entire career. It’s almost been endearing. But the fact that so many of the players left and then he’s resorting to social media nonsense like this speaks volumes.
He was also able to back it up as both a player and a coach at Jackson St. That stuff isn’t working now because Colorado just isn’t good. This is probably the most adversity he has faced in a very long time and he’s struggling to cope.
[Reply]
Hark Clunt 06:10 PM 05-01-2024
i remember during the presseason, prime brought in some assistant named tim brewster to "talk" to the team and he was a complete redass. just seemed like an absolute blowhard. he was huffing and puffing the usual cliches about being "here to win now" and how he "doesn't lose" etc etc. then i checked out his coaching history, and he'd blown though like 15 positions, and i don't think he had ever kept gig for more than a few years. he's 15-30 as a head coach in college. obviously a total grifting prick and yet one of prime's main men. for some reason, that stuck with me more than most things. it just says it all imo. especially when you're used to listening to guys like reid and spagnuolo.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:32 PM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
He was also able to back it up as both a player and a coach at Jackson St. That stuff isn’t working now because Colorado just isn’t good. This is probably the most adversity he has faced in a very long time and he’s struggling to cope.
The antics are funny when the team is a plucky underdog. It’s something different and the team is on the way up.

When you don’t produce (Colorado hasn’t so far), then it gets tired really quick.

Deion was always going to become a villain with time. The only question was whether he’d be a shit talking winner or a loudmouth loser.

We can probably guess which one.
[Reply]
Page 34 of 35
« First < 243031323334 35 >
Up