ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 34
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****
threebag 01:38 PM 03-10-2020
This is the Official Scorecard of the WuFlu, Coronavirus, COVID-19 or other shit.

Since the next best thing since sliced bread or Chiefs Super Bowl Victories is making its way across the globe. This is a more personal thread to monitor who, when, where, how and other related shit. If you are prepping, what’s your plan of attack? Toilet Paper-face masks or Face masks-Toilet Paper? If you are just scrubbing your hands and singing an endless loop of Happy Birthday, what soap are you using? Grab your collective asses and hold on. Bleach your keyboards and offer up the best ya got.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 11:46 AM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
So the doctor is supposed to have a magic pill or something?
It's not important. It's not what media says it is. His example pointed that out. No pill needed.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:51 AM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
That sucks. But if your mother were to get sick you'd be feeling a lot worse than simply annoyed.
Yes of course but i had planned to see her later today so horrible timing would have been nice just have that chance I didn't expect it for another couple weeks if at all. But yes got to take care of the elderly.

I'm kinda worried I'm going get locked down at work at the state hospital on my crazy unit. things can go really wrong in that environment.
[Reply]
Fish 11:52 AM 03-13-2020
Fucking idiot population. If nothing else, this should be a pretty scary warning of how unprepared we are should we ever have a legit national emergency. It would be straight up Mad Max in under a week.
[Reply]
Carlota69 12:01 PM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
OJ is killing it with his Coronavirus prep...
Weird fact: I shop at the same Costco as OJ.

But I've avoided that place lately.

My radio station seems to be moving to remote working for those who can, sales dept management etc. AS far as on air, i think were just gonna carry our own supply of lysol and clorox wipes and just wipe studios down. Im more concerned with advertisers pulling money since the strip is basically shutting down, all events are cancelled and so forth.

I gotta admit, we were promised zombies, instead were getting people fighting over toilet paper. Its somewhat disappointing
[Reply]
shitgoose 12:11 PM 03-13-2020
Fuck it. Didn't cancel Cancun vacation we booked 6 months ago. Got here last night. Business as usual, everyone getting hammered and eating from buffets.

Plenty of toilet paper
Plenty of beer
Plenty of eye candy
Plenty of sunshine
Plenty of cocaine

If I die I die
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:15 PM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by shitgoose:
Fuck it. Didn't cancel Cancun vacation we booked 6 months ago. Got here last night. Business as usual, everyone getting hammered and eating from buffets.

Plenty of toilet paper
Plenty of beer
Plenty of eye candy
Plenty of sunshine
Plenty of cocaine

If I die I die

Be sure to do a line off a hookers ass and enjoy
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:16 PM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by The Iron Chief:
Not really.
I'm a Red Lobster Manager.
My wife is a Realtor.

Business is slow for both of us due to the virus but I cant work from home.
She can do a lot from home but not all.
I got an email from Red Lobster inviting me to try the New England Clam Bake in Purell Sauce!
[Reply]
Frosty 12:26 PM 03-13-2020
Got a call this morning from a salesman from a car dealership that I bought a car from four years ago. He told me that I was eligible for a special manufacturer discount as well as the normal rebates and discounts. I got the sense that this was more than the typical "we need your trade-in" type promotion. I never get actual calls from them, just the occasional e-mail for service specials and the like.

Those guys have to be hurtin'.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:29 PM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by Carlota69:
Weird fact: I shop at the same Costco as OJ.

But I've avoided that place lately.

My radio station seems to be moving to remote working for those who can, sales dept management etc. AS far as on air, i think were just gonna carry our own supply of lysol and clorox wipes and just wipe studios down. Im more concerned with advertisers pulling money since the strip is basically shutting down, all events are cancelled and so forth.

I gotta admit, we were promised zombies, instead were getting people fighting over toilet paper. Its somewhat disappointing
If he asks you out, say no.
[Reply]
Carlota69 12:35 PM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
If he asks you out, say no.
NO WAY OJ
[Reply]
rydogg58 12:49 PM 03-13-2020
It seems like all I have delivered this past week has been toilet paper. Every damn day half my packages are gigantic boxes of TP.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:51 PM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
It seems like all I have delivered this past week has been toilet paper. Every damn day half my packages are gigantic boxes of TP.
Meanwhile I ordered a power strip, some shelving and a big replica of Mjolnir, gotta have priorities.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 12:52 PM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
OJ is killing it with his Coronavirus prep...
If the mask doesnt fit.........you must acquit!
[Reply]
Monticore 12:54 PM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
It could be worse it could be Bidets
[Reply]
adalah 12:54 PM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
Still alive, unfortunately.
Agree
[Reply]
Page 11 of 34
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up