ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 70
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Marriage Question
royr17 07:27 PM 02-20-2005
Ok lets start here.

I need some help with some things i need to know on gettin married, the do's, the dont's, the things you need to know about that.

I see you guys here some are married some arent so the ones that know stuff i need to know let me know about it.

So what are the things i should know about it, cause i dont wanna wait my whole life to get married, i actually wanna be married before i turn 26 which is 6 years from now.

But I wanna get started early in startin a family, so what are the do's and dont's in marriage ???
unlurking 01:47 AM 02-21-2005
Originally Posted by Chico Diablo:
If you want to be in some piss-poor relationship that's based on infatuation and lust, then yes, you only get out what you put in. That is a fact of life, and so many people go for it because they have all lost sight of what love really is. They think that they can find it just because they went through all of the relationship stuff in highschool and college...they think that they can find it just because they're in the "real world"...that is why it's so rare to find love anymore and why people would just jump to the conclusion that it's human nature to be infatuatious and filled with lust.
And just how many relationships have you been in after puberty?

And what do you know of "the real world"?
KcMizzou 01:47 AM 02-21-2005
... special thanks to Grandllama
Attached: 00slayer.jpg (26.3 KB) 
unlurking 01:48 AM 02-21-2005
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
... special thanks to Grandllama
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!

:-)
Slayer Diablo 01:49 AM 02-21-2005
Originally Posted by badgirl:
I don't beleive many marriages will last when you get married young for the same reason I put in my other post. :-)
Marriages don't have a good chance of lasting long no matter what age you are...doesn't really matter what time period you're from either.
FloridaChief 01:50 AM 02-21-2005
I could have warned you all about this. Next, he'll be giving 20-year smokers advice on how to kick the habit...
|Zach| 01:50 AM 02-21-2005
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:

This thread is funny again... but for completely different reasons than before.
Indeed.
unlurking 01:51 AM 02-21-2005
If you want to be in some piss-poor relationship that's based on infatuation and lust, then yes, you only get out what you put in. That is a fact of life, and so many people go for it because they have all lost sight of what love really is. They think that they can find it just because they went through all of the relationship stuff in highschool and college...they think that they can find it just because they're in the "real world"...that is why it's so rare to find love anymore and why people would just jump to the conclusion that it's human nature to be infatuatious and filled with lust.
Oh, forgot to mention that my "piss-poor relationship that's based on infatuation and lust" just ended up in me spending almost 7k on a new wedding ring for my wife because I just lust after her and have no love for her.

I'll guarantee you this, my relationship will last longer than ALL of yours combined.
unlurking 01:52 AM 02-21-2005
Marriages don't have a good chance of lasting long no matter what age you are...doesn't really matter what time period you're from either.
Of course not if you expect it to be like a f*cking hollywood teenage girl romance flick.

Moron.
Slayer Diablo 01:53 AM 02-21-2005
Originally Posted by unlurking:
And just how many relationships have you been in after puberty?

And what do you know of "the real world"?
Wow, you completely missed the point...:-)

I suppose I'll answer, but just promise to go back and get the point of that previous post, okay?

8, and enough.
badgirl 01:53 AM 02-21-2005
Oh, forgot to mention that my "piss-poor relationship that's based on infatuation and lust" just ended up in me spending almost 7k on a new wedding ring for my wife because I just lust after her and have no love for her.

I'll guarantee you this, my relationship will last longer than ALL of yours combined.
I don't know when they go bad its not worth any amount of money to stay and suffer the rest of your life over, you only live once don't waste it cause of money.
unlurking 01:54 AM 02-21-2005
That who I meant to read it, I knew you weren't throwing it at me, I was just getting your back on the subject. I fully agree :-)
Ahh, OK, my bad.

Spank me?!

Oh god dammit!!!!!!!!

I must not really love my wife cuz I'm on here flirtin' with a stranger!!!!

badgirl 01:56 AM 02-21-2005
Ahh, OK, my bad.

Spank me?!

Oh god dammit!!!!!!!!

I must not really love my wife cuz I'm on here flirtin' with a stranger!!!!

:-) so whatcha gonna buy me if I flirt back? :-) :-)
unlurking 01:57 AM 02-21-2005
Wow, you completely missed the point...:-)

I suppose I'll answer, but just promise to go back and get the point of that previous post, okay?

8, and enough.
Damn!!!

You a player!!!

So if I told you you've had more relationships already than I have, who do you think has a better idea of keeping one solid?

Oh, and what is your point other than to talk shit about something you don't know about since 8 relationships after puberty (which is what, 3 years?) is OBVIOUSLY not a real relationship?
J Diddy 01:58 AM 02-21-2005
I agree and disagree. My first wife I was married 3 months. Too young, didn't understand the committment I was making, nor did she.

A couple of years later, I got married again. We just celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary. It's going great.
unlurking 01:58 AM 02-21-2005
:-) so whatcha gonna buy me if I flirt back? :-) :-)

Let me ask the wife if I can hawk her XMas present and get back to u!
Page 14 of 70
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Up