ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 160
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108158 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
rico 09:56 AM 09-24-2014
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I've attempted roasting, but it invariably ends up being a long drunken rant about our country's healthcare system.
:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:09 AM 09-24-2014
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
All big names from here on out. Some fun ones coming soon.
These next two should be ranked much, much higher. But I also dearly love them both. And when I utterly destroy them, it's going to hurt me a lot more than it's going to hurt them.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:20 AM 09-24-2014
Originally Posted by 505 Chief:
Wow. I've really made the fucking grade in life here.
Small victories
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 10:21 AM 09-24-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
These next two should be ranked much, much higher. But I also dearly love them both. And when I utterly destroy them, it's going to hurt me a lot more than it's going to hurt them.
We've already run into that, and I think we're going to run into plenty more. I'm already feeling over rated...

That said, dis shit's about to get good!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:21 AM 09-24-2014
The ranking numbers lost all merit a looooong time ago
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:17 AM 09-24-2014
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Small victories
:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:09 PM 09-24-2014
30. Sorter

FOAR EVERYWUN FRUM SORTER

OK hai. My name is Soooorter and um it's been a while since I made a new post. So I decided that because of recent events that I could say hi, k?. And um so yeah so let's just start off by getting a couple things straight.

I don't do furries... mm mmh! No, I know that Direckshun thinks that I do furries, but I don't, actually. That's just Direckshun being bad at roasting people. And I actually don't like My Little Pony either, ahh hehehe, which is funny to me. Ummmm yeah. And then another one would be ummm. I provided you with a couple posts. Ummmm ahh such as like, like the one where I'm like mmm and it says, "Mon ami!" which is weird because I don't actually speak French. And like and and then like you peoples were all like, "YOU IS TROLLIN!" and I was like "I AM NOT TROLLING!! I AM SORTER YOU SEE! Mm!"

And then there was the one where I held up a sign and it said "Sorter plus Loki equals LOOOVE," and that's true, it's a very true statement, I love him. He's mischievous and either gay or British, but I can't really tell. And umm and then uhh bup bup buhbuh, OH there was another one that um, that I actually didn't possst... but umm... it's out there... cuz uh some of you guys found the MOB, and I'm all like crafty. And uhm and it's one where I like where I'm like "ihh" and it says several different things such as like I love Mike Glennon, and stuff and umm it actually never said that, it said I love Geno Smith, which is one of my old draft takes, uhh oh, but by the way, I'm not really that much of a Geno guy anymore, I moved on to bigger and better things, such as umm, things that I mentioned in another post that made me not stop by CP as much anymore, hah!

Umm... Ahh, Black Bob! The Chiefs run a 3-4 defense, and that's their only defense, with three down linemen and other subsets where certain guys come in and out, drop back, or stay on the line and blitz, umm and like the 3-3-5??? That's a not a real defense! WE DON'T RUN IT! I can't believe Black Bob believes that! Who actually thinks about coverage concepts like that?! Not ME!

Umm... and, so, yeah, and um, let's see here. And then, um, um I was in a thread and uh this guy was like, "Sorter, I think ocelots are cool, like in Archer." And I was like, "I love that show!" Because I do! Have you ever seen that show? It's like AMAZING, and like um, and so then um I uh I just wanted to say to that guy who likes ocelots I love you, and I want to hold your hand. And also um, uh, Hootie, I guess, I don't even know who you are, exactly. Uhbububuuhh, my ocelot thread is still there if you want to check it out.

But umm, let's see here ahh, soo, I had a lot of replies from like my posts. Or, not a lot a guess, that's a little... much I guess. And um, uh, mmm, I dunno. What else is there to say. Milkman... yeah Milkman the guy who sat for like six hours straight addressing my thoughts on the offensive line in Andy Reid's offense? Uh, thank you, I suppose. Um, but uh yeah, this, I don't think I should answer, it would ruin the mystique, you guys? Umm, and then um, bububuh, I dunno, really, huh. I haven't posted all that much lately, because it's a really big pain the butt to search for all those gifs and put them in my own database. And I'm like urr hurr, and um and now I'm just like good with not posting the same argument over and over so I'm good. And um yeah and so I love you guys, a lot. I really like, rawrawrawr status, like seriously like rawr like ocelots rawr and um I think that's about it. Byeee.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:12 PM 09-24-2014
Sorter is 30?!

Well....I'm fucked. No way I make this list.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:14 PM 09-24-2014
Oh....and.

Sorter's reaction.

[Reply]
RealSNR 02:14 PM 09-24-2014
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Sorter is 30?!

Well....I'm fucked. No way I make this list.
I was pretty fucking disappointed when I saw him on the list so soon.

The next guy, too. Waaaaay too early.
[Reply]
Frosty 02:15 PM 09-24-2014
Please tell me that's how Boxxy talks
[Reply]
Bowser 02:16 PM 09-24-2014
Oh....and.

Sorter's reaction.

Those, or maybe...

[Reply]
The Franchise 02:16 PM 09-24-2014
Originally Posted by Frosty:
Please tell me that's how Boxxy talks

[Reply]
Dave Lane 02:17 PM 09-24-2014
I was pretty ****ing disappointed when I saw him on the list so soon.

The next guy, too. Waaaaay too early.
Yeah good roast. Way too early but his posting frequency is way down. Last year he would have to be top 5.
[Reply]
Frosty 02:19 PM 09-24-2014
Thanks, though now I have to stab my eardrums out.
[Reply]
Page 58 of 160
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108158 > Last »
Up