Page 13 of 27
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Twitter supsends Trump's account
Taco John 05:29 PM 01-08-2021

[Reply]
penchief 09:59 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Project much? :-)

The good guys- yep, you are ****ing saints!!
Cherry picker.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:07 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
The cold hard truth that all Trumperís need to face.

Better off admitting the mistake and grow from it. We all need to grow from it. This canít happen again.

The cold hard truth is the Dems never stopped crying over Hillary. Your party picked the most despicable, corrupt bitch in this country. She was soo hated that a blowhard like Trump beat her ass. Then you spent 4 years spewing hate while alienating all of your friends and family' cause you never shut the fuck up over it.

So they made sure this time with fake mail-in ballots and Dominion Voting machines after watching Pedo Joe garner lukewarm support everywhere he went. You shit on a founding principle of this country to get rid of Trump while calling anyone who wants the fraud looked into, Conspiracy Theorist and a threat to Democracy.

And yet, you still spend every day crying over him. You are still so scared of Trump you want him Censored and Jailed.

Keep pounding your chest that "YOU WON" but you wasted 4 years of your life crying over Trump that you will never get back. Hopefully, you guys can find peace now that the Boogeyman is gone. :-)
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:10 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
well they definitely do on Reddit
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
I don't know anything about reddit, but I found this in 2 seconds https://www.reddit.com/r/TrumpSupportersHQ/

Seems like you're a liar.
Where'd that lying POS bump go?
REDDIT DOESN'T ALLOW TRUMP SUPPORTERZ!!

I guess they missed the group called TRUMP SUPPORTERS HQ
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:15 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by penchief:
Cherry picker.
The rest of your nonsense propaganda was not worth responding to. You are like Cosmo Light, except not quite as bitter and bitchy.

What happened to the "GREAT HEALING" Pedo Joe said he was going to usher in? Just another one of his lies.

You guys are so full of hate this country will never be united.

Trump said he will abide by a peaceful transfer- but no- your radical maniac party wants to try another impeachment hoax. Pathetic haters.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:26 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Nobody cares about you. Or what slate you think is clean or not clean. And nobody cares about how awful you think your life and the world around you is.
Obviously you do, you fat ass pos. I have had you on ignore for months, yet you always chirp your snarky moronic post chasing me around. Take a hint and fuck off. The only reason you post here is to act like a fucking dick. You are always jumping in the middle of conversations like a little bitch. Such an attention whore. :-)
[Reply]
penchief 10:29 PM 01-08-2021
The rest of your nonsense propaganda was not worth responding to. You are like Cosmo Light, except not quite as bitter and bitchy.

What happened to the "GREAT HEALING" Pedo Joe said he was going to usher in? Just another one of his lies.

You guys are so full of hate this country will never be united.

Trump said he will abide by a peaceful transfer- but no- your radical maniac party wants to try another impeachment hoax. Pathetic haters.
Do you not see all the hate in your own posts?

You didn't address to the rest of my responses because you didn't have an answer for them. It's that simple. You took the lazy way out.

Trump made a coerced video saying there would be a peaceful transfer because his actions put his political future in jeopardy and he was trying to mitigate the potential consequences.

The impeachment is necessary for the sake of posterity. Trump launched an attack on our democratic elections and on the legislative branch that cannot go unanswered. A line needs to be drawn in the dirt. Future generations need to know that our generation did our duty and took out the trash.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:37 PM 01-08-2021
Do you not see all the hate in your own posts?

You didn't address to the rest of my responses because you didn't have an answer for them. It's that simple. You took the lazy way out.

Trump made a coerced video saying there would be a peaceful transfer because his actions put his political future in jeopardy and he was trying to mitigate the potential consequences.

The impeachment is necessary for the sake of posterity. Trump launched an attack on our democratic elections and on the legislative branch that cannot go unanswered. A line needs to be drawn in the dirt. Future generations need to know that our generation did our duty and took out the trash.
Your lies are not worth answering. Calling out Election Fraud is not an attack on democracy- ELECTION FRAUD IS THE ATTACK> not sure who you are trying to convince by repeating the same Dem lies.
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:38 PM 01-08-2021
Obviously you do, you fat ass pos. I have had you on ignore for months, yet you always chirp your snarky moronic post chasing me around. Take a hint and **** off. The only reason you post here is to act like a ****ing dick. You are always jumping in the middle of conversations like a little bitch. Such an attention whore. :-)
Biden is your daddy Halfcan.
[Reply]
penchief 10:40 PM 01-08-2021
Your lies are not worth answering. Calling out Election Fraud is not an attack on democracy- ELECTION FRAUD IS THE ATTACK> not sure who you are trying to convince by repeating the same Dem lies.
Claiming election fraud without one iota of evidence IS an attack on democracy, dumbass.

Provide the evidence or shut the **** up.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:40 PM 01-08-2021
The scary part is Biden probably would feel him up and sniff his hair
[Reply]
petegz28 10:41 PM 01-08-2021
Claiming election fraud without one iota of evidence IS an attack on democracy, dumbass.

Provide the evidence or shut the **** up.
What is lying to the FISA courts in order to get a President removed from office?
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:42 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
The scary part is Biden probably would feel him up and sniff his hair
He would go balls deep on Halfcan no doubt at all.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:42 PM 01-08-2021
Another stupid fucking post by the resident attention whore. :-)

You are the one that voted for that Pedo, so I guess he is your daddy.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:42 PM 01-08-2021
Fullcan
[Reply]
petegz28 10:42 PM 01-08-2021
You seem to be way too okay with that and I am now worried about you for entirely new reasons.....
[Reply]
Page 13 of 27
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up