ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 101
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Voter Fraud is Real
Taco John 08:23 PM 11-05-2020

THIS WAS THE VIDEO TRUMP RETWEETED AND C J T R U (T) H WAS SUSPENDED OVER...THERE’S A REASON TRUMP THOUGHT WE SHOULD SEE IT AND TWITTER DIDN’T WANT US TO... pic.twitter.com/xIFm8KtTSO

— Small + Mighty ™️ (@Gr33nEyedSara) January 10, 2021

When the election was lost, and Trump was looking like the clear winner, they stopped the election and told us that they'd get started counting our votes again tomorrow. When we went to bed Trump was winning. Before we woke, they found a bunch of votes in Michigan and Wisconsin.

[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:53 PM 11-06-2020
Originally Posted by Dayze:
why does it have to be an election 'day'.
couldn't it be an election window of like 5 days; vote in person within those 5 days.
and if Mail in; make them due in a week prior to that window.

I dunno. I'm at a loss at this point lol
I'm ok with voting in person for 5 days as long as you have to show valid voter ID. Mail ins should be requested with valid ID too. We need an overhaul, regardless. Blockchain is a great idea.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:56 PM 11-06-2020
Originally Posted by SFfan79:
LOL Except for the democrats keeping the Republican's out during the counting.

Jesus... open your eyes.

One thing is for sure after all this plays out. Voting IN PERSON SHOULD BE REQUIRED BY LAW. Mail in ballots should only be an exception granted in special circumstances.
All 50 states disagree with you.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:06 PM 11-06-2020
LOL Except for the democrats keeping the Republican's out during the counting.

Jesus... open your eyes.

One thing is for sure after all this plays out. Voting IN PERSON SHOULD BE REQUIRED BY LAW. Mail in ballots should only be an exception granted in special circumstances.

Jesus ... have a little self respect.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:08 PM 11-06-2020
Everyone with a brain knows democrats cheat in every election. It's common ****ing knowledge. The republicans are just too stupid to do anything about it.

Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
They aren't too stupid to do anything about it.

They are too big of pussies to do anything about it. Aside from a few.................about 90% of Republican politicians are total ball less pussies.

:-)
Imagine knowing someone is going to cheat you and you sit there and watch them do it anyway.:-)
You morons really think that's what happening?

What's happening is that you are whiney losers who can't accept that you lost and are looking to blame it on unstoppable evil forces like a child might do.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 01:10 PM 11-06-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Imagine knowing someone is going to cheat you and you sit there and watch them do it anyway.:-)

What's happening is that you are whiney losers who can't accept that you lost and are looking to blame it on unstoppable evil forces like a child might do.
You...............of all people.........on this message board talking about people whining.

That is ALL that you have done for the past 4 years.

Go fuck yourself!!
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:12 PM 11-06-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
I'm ok with voting in person for 5 days as long as you have to show valid voter ID. Mail ins should be requested with valid ID too. We need an overhaul, regardless. Blockchain is a great idea.
No one gives a shit what you're ok with.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:17 PM 11-06-2020
Trump will be inaugurated. This isn't going to hold up.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:18 PM 11-06-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
You're sinking Trumps chances...your predictions are about as efficient as Matt Cassel.
[Reply]
Pants 01:19 PM 11-06-2020
If there is evidence and it is presented in court, absolutely.

If it's just a bunch of dumbass conspiracy theories with no proof, it will be those that don't hold up, I wager.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:19 PM 11-06-2020

I bet you suck dick really well.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:19 PM 11-06-2020
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
You...............of all people.........on this message board talking about people whining.

That is ALL that you have done for the past 4 years.

Go **** yourself!!
I've made fun of you whiners for 4 years.
You won, and you still spent 4 years whining about how mean people were to Trump. How mean they were to a guy who never stopped lying, and never stopped name-calling in 4 years.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:20 PM 11-06-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You're sinking Trumps chances...your predictions are about as efficient as Matt Cassel.
Dat Patriots Matt Cassel tho...
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 01:20 PM 11-06-2020
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

(catches breath)

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
theoldcoach 01:21 PM 11-06-2020
I've made fun of you whiners for 4 years.
You won, and you still spent 4 years whining about how mean people were to Trump. How mean they were to a guy who never stopped lying, and never stopped name-calling in 4 years.
You are full of shit and everyone here knows that!
[Reply]
Donger 01:23 PM 11-06-2020
[Reply]
Page 11 of 101
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Up