ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 30
« First < 202627282930
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The Boot Is Coming Down Hard Now
BucEyedPea 10:25 AM 01-09-2021
Only the start, there's a lot more of this coming. This is just the first post of this thread. It's not just Trump, it's the American message. Thousands of conservatives already having their accounts banned even if they did not participate in the Capitol surge. Now you know why antifa thugs were sent in to that protest and broke through right at the point where airing of election irregularities would happen and being on the verge of getting a commission to investigate it. Cui Bono?
CNN is now lobbying cable providers to remove Fox News from their channel lineups. Not surprising.


[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:17 AM 02-23-2021
House Democrats Ask AT&T, Verizon, Others to Pull Fox News: Do You Plan to Keep Carrying it, and ‘If So, Why?’









[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:20 AM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
House Democrats Ask AT&T, Verizon, Others to Pull Fox News: Do You Plan to Keep Carrying it, and ‘If So, Why?’








Meh, think of it as media gerrymandering. :-)
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:24 AM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
House Democrats Ask AT&T, Verizon, Others to Pull Fox News: Do You Plan to Keep Carrying it, and ‘If So, Why?’








Its become a religion for these people. They truly believe they are doing divine work in eradicating all speech they disagree with (while blindly believing everything their chosen media outlets feed to them).

Unreal what this country is becoming.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:28 AM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
House Democrats Ask AT&T, Verizon, Others to Pull Fox News: Do You Plan to Keep Carrying it, and ‘If So, Why?’



false
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:52 AM 02-23-2021
Here's a post from early this morning from Constitutional lawyer, Robert Barnes whose show I subscribe.
Next Hush Hush...
A hint...it connects Joe Biden, Merrick Garland & the first plans for Patriot Act style cleansing of American dissidents under the name of domestic terror prosecution, timed in part to cover up for prior government corruption. It also features a script of characters right out of James Ellroy's template for how Deep State power really operates...
You have to subscribe to see it, but it is free.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:54 AM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Its become a religion for these people. They truly believe they are doing divine work in eradicating all speech they disagree with (while blindly believing everything their chosen media outlets feed to them).

Unreal what this country is becoming.
Even Tucker Carlson has said on the air they are targeting him for removal. Laura Ingraham of the Ingraham angle said on the air she's on "the list."

They already tried getting Hannity but he fought it. They use women to allege sexual harrassment to create a scandal in order to get them removed. They tried this on both Tucker and Hannity who both fought it.

They erase books, and even history by taking down statues. They have to erase the past.

These moves have all the marks of a communist takeover and it's also going on in England because the ChiCom party has bought the private schools who are indoctrinating British children.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:57 AM 02-23-2021
“The past was erased, the erasure was forgotten, the lie became the truth.”― George Orwell, 1984


“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”― George Orwell, 1984

[Reply]
Randallflagg 10:37 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
House Democrats Ask AT&T, Verizon, Others to Pull Fox News: Do You Plan to Keep Carrying it, and ‘If So, Why?’










As I have stated - the "new" Nazi party.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:39 PM 02-23-2021
What a petty tyrant and liar this twerp is:
Originally Posted by :
“So there are things, even if you’re vaccinated, that you’re not going to be able to do in society: for example, indoor dining, theaters, places where people congregate.” ~ Fauci at Monday White House press briefing on covid.
It just tells you, unless you're blind, that this is about something else than health safety.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:39 AM 02-24-2021
Deplatforming Alert: GoDaddy Investigating Sites It Hosts or Registers for Connection to Capitol Hill Riot



GoDaddy continues to demonstrate why I would never use their services.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:50 AM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
“The past was erased, the erasure was forgotten, the lie became the truth.”― George Orwell, 1984


“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”― George Orwell, 1984

BINGO!!!
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:26 PM 02-24-2021
BREAKING: Whistleblower reveals Saleforce's plans to deplatform customers over political beliefs
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:43 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
https://nationalfile.com/myanmar-ban...y-voter-fraud/

Originally Posted by :
The military subsequently formed a transitional government, called the State Administrative Council, consisting of members from the military itself and from multiple political parties, which they say will be in power for one year until free and fair elections can be held.
A RWNJ's wet dream.
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:23 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Deplatforming Alert: GoDaddy Investigating Sites It Hosts or Registers for Connection to Capitol Hill Riot



GoDaddy continues to demonstrate why I would never use their services.
They should consider doing that for ALL riots equally....maybe start 4 years ago with the one in DC that injured 50 cops and did much more damage....they might also look at say....fundraisers and celebrities who raised money on their platforms to bail criminals and rioters out of jail.....
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:51 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
They should consider doing that for ALL riots equally....maybe start 4 years ago with the one in DC that injured 50 cops and did much more damage....they might also look at say....fundraisers and celebrities who raised money on their platforms to bail criminals and rioters out of jail.....
double standard
[Reply]
Page 30 of 30
« First < 202627282930
Up