ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 30
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>This is my last post on the planet.
MrBlond 02:12 PM 08-03-2004
For personal reasons, not related to health, I have to leave Chiefsplanet forever. It has nothing to do with anyone on the board or any issue with the board. A more interesting group of people there couldnt be.

In all honesty I feel like I am saying goodbye to friends. Thanks for everything.

Steve
[Reply]
tk13 04:58 PM 08-03-2004
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I feel kind of bad about this, because I just passed him in post count last week. I hope that didn't have anything to do with his decision.
You bastard! Somewhere some crack baby a long time ago was born to a mother who did too much crack. Because of her addiction the son had an addiction he had to feed growing up. He ran out of money and had to resort to stealing things for cash. He stole your bike, which pissed you off, you posted more, you decried the state of drugs in our society, your post count shot up, you passed Mr. Blond, he got pissed off, he quit and vowed never to post again, he's gone from the Planet. Once again the vicious cycle of drug usage has sent shockwaves through our lives.
[Reply]
whoman69 05:02 PM 08-03-2004
This will play havoc with the Chiefsplanet electoral college in 2008.
[Reply]
whoman69 05:04 PM 08-03-2004
Originally Posted by tk13:
You bastard! Somewhere some crack baby a long time ago was born to a mother who did too much crack. Because of her addiction the son had an addiction he had to feed growing up. He ran out of money and had to resort to stealing things for cash. He stole your bike, which pissed you off, you posted more, you decried the state of drugs in our society, your post count shot up, you passed Mr. Blond, he got pissed off, he quit and vowed never to post again, he's gone from the Planet. Once again the vicious cycle of drug usage has sent shockwaves through our lives.
I should pass him in post count some time in 2010.
[Reply]
Phobia 05:20 PM 08-03-2004
Well, I guess it's okay to disclose this bit of confidential information.... What's he - errr she going to do, post later and bitch me out?

Steve will be signing up for a new account as MrsBlond in about a month. At that time you will refer to her as Stephanie.
[Reply]
BigOlChiefsfan 05:22 PM 08-03-2004
Vaya con Dios, Mr. Blonde. Hope things go well for you.
[Reply]
Braincase 05:29 PM 08-03-2004
Originally Posted by JennyGump:
Me? Wow. Now I am doing it without even realizing it. Man, I need to turn down the bitch dial.
But this one goes to 11...
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:31 PM 08-03-2004
Originally Posted by tk13:

First my bike and now Mr. Blond. I feel that my life is falling apart, and it's all due to the drug addicts.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 05:38 PM 08-03-2004
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Well, I guess it's okay to disclose this bit of confidential information.... What's he - errr she going to do, post later and bitch me out?

Steve will be signing up for a new account as MrsBlond in about a month. At that time you will refer to her as Stephanie.
Good lord, it's contagious...
[Reply]
NaptownChief 05:40 PM 08-03-2004
Haven't had a chance to read the thread but my best guess is the pants/wife is on his ass because he spends too much time on the net and not enough quality time with her.....Is this close to accurate?
[Reply]
Frazod 05:46 PM 08-03-2004
Originally Posted by NaptownChief:
Haven't had a chance to read the thread but my best guess is the pants/wife is on his ass because he spends too much time on the net and not enough quality time with her.....Is this close to accurate?
My thoughts exactly. His avatar tends to lend credence to that notion as well....
[Reply]
Skip Towne 06:03 PM 08-03-2004
Originally Posted by Phobia:

Hey, that's my schtick.
[Reply]
Inspector 07:09 PM 08-03-2004
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The first thing that came to mind was that he got busted surfing at work.

All I can say is, in the immortal words of Eric Cartman:

Son of a BITCH!

Huh???

You mean we're not suppose to surf at work????

yikes.........

Anyway, good luck Blonde. I think you even gave me rep before, so thanks for that.

See ya when you come back, and you know you'll be back. Just ask TJ....
[Reply]
Inspector 07:12 PM 08-03-2004
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I feel kind of bad about this, because I just passed him in post count last week. I hope that didn't have anything to do with his decision.
Well, to tell the truth, this is exactly why he left.

Now, how do ya feel????
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:22 PM 08-03-2004
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
Hey, that's my schtick.

You're going to become Stephanie Towne?
[Reply]
shakesthecat 07:56 AM 08-04-2004
Take care, MrBlond.

Hopefully this is temporary.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 30