ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you wish death on any people because of who they are or what they believe in?
Yes 19 34.55%
No 36 65.45%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Human pole
Ebolapox 07:10 PM 09-18-2020
Yes I know the joke

Not a political poll but I’ve seen people of a certain bent wish death upon those that likely vote for another party... on this very forum

So I thus ask the good people of the planet; would you wish death upon another person (assuming not the rapist of your child or murderer of family) for any nontraffic reason?
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:13 PM 09-18-2020
What is a "nontraffic" reason?
[Reply]
Jerok 07:15 PM 09-18-2020
Of course. Anyone who doesn't like ketchup on their super-well-done steak can burn in hell. Also, people suck and deserve to die.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:16 PM 09-18-2020
I just wish every Broncos fan would drop dead of a brain aneurysm.

But you said "person" so I'm gonna have to vote no.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 07:16 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
What is a "nontraffic" reason?
I mean... hasn't everyone said 'you asshole, I hope you die' without meaning someone should actually die after they were cut off or someone was a jerk in traffic?
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:16 PM 09-18-2020
Pats fans
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:17 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Ebolapox:
I mean... hasn't everyone said 'you asshole, I hope you die' without meaning someone should actually die after they were cut off or someone was a jerk in traffic?
Sorry. I guess I grew up.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 07:19 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Sorry. I guess I grew up.
eh, it's called I can't afford a therapist :-)

I control my anger at the world I live with by yelling at them in my car with nobody in there. nobody hears me. I don't honk. I don't flip them off. I quietly wish them a slow agonizing death that they won't likely have.

It's therapeutic apparently. You, it seems, aren't cultured.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:24 PM 09-18-2020
We all like to talk a big game, but wishing actual death on someone...that's a big deal. I personally don't wish death. Rather, incarceration with a chance at redemption. But that's just me.

And as far as the crazies I disagree with on CP...I hope you all live long and prosperous lives.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 07:24 PM 09-18-2020
Wish death is a little far, but I think they’re are plenty of people who deserve to die. Pedophiles, murderers, habitual wife beaters, and Ubeja Vontell to name a few.
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 07:25 PM 09-18-2020
Yes, I would. I really don’t believe it “takes all types”. I argue we haven’t run experiment, so stop jumping to the conclusion. I can’t wait for the control leg to begin.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:40 PM 09-18-2020
I've met a few people in my life who are unequivocally a negative in the world. I'm willing to recognize that nearly everyone has something positive they can bring to the world, but the figure is not 100 percent.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:47 PM 09-18-2020
Of course.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:54 PM 09-18-2020
No, I accept that I haven’t walked in their shoes, and have a completely different perspective than the people who don’t agree with me.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 07:57 PM 09-18-2020
My ex's attorney... And YES it worked!!!

Cost her $3k just to get the new one up to speed.

I was fucking laughing so hard when she demanded I pay him because....

I really did tell her that I wished her Lawyer would drop dead from a heart attack when he went off on a rage telling the judge how terrible I was.

Her new attorney looked like he ran marathons.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up