ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Could the sausage be a competent goalline back?
cmh6476 08:19 AM 09-18-2020
In no way am I giving up on CEH after one week in the same role, but just throwing out food for thought (pun intended). A lot of teams use a lot of different backs in a lot of different ways. For teams that don't have a bruiser or a pounder, could the sausage fill that role and be a TD machine at the goalline?

I'm also not as smart as our coaches and don't pretend that I am qualified to suggest I know better than them how to get the most out of our players, or utilize them in the best ways to win. Again, I'm just asking a question specific to the sausage in general.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:18 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Literally none of this is correct.
I agree. Substitute Jones and Pennel for Sasquatch and the Abominable Snowman and he may be on to something.

They could literally just interdimensionally teleport to the end zone.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 01:23 PM 09-18-2020
Absolutely. I wish Reid would stop playing ‘hide the sausage’ and just unleash him.
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 01:51 PM 09-18-2020
Just often enough that the defense has to watch for it, maybe 5 carries a season.
[Reply]
scho63 02:01 PM 09-18-2020
I would not see the Sausage as a lone back but the up back in a FB/RB alignment and him getting the ball for a carry.
[Reply]
Coach 04:03 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Dante84:
I prefer my fullbacks to catch 30 yard wheel routes against divisional opponents.
With the football placed perfectly in the right location that my fullback does not break stride.
[Reply]
crispystl 04:47 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
The moment I knew we had an elite qb. It blew my mind he threw that pass to that guy and it was feathered in perfectly. Just a beautiful play.
It was the Pittsburgh game for me. We couldn't win there to save our lives for so many years, and then here comes this kid that goes in there and throws 6TDs effortlessly and just blew their freaking doors off. I said to myself then..."holy shit...we're going to win a Superbowl with this guy"
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:49 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Literally none of this is correct.
OK . I suck. But it was a thought.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:16 PM 09-18-2020
I've long said he's criminally underused in the offense, but that doesn't necessarily mean I want him being our primary goal line guy

That sorta thing works best in limited doses

But to have him in there blocking more often, and catching a few more passes... absolutely
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:46 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I've long said he's criminally underused in the offense, but that doesn't necessarily mean I want him being our primary goal line guy

That sorta thing works best in limited doses

But to have him in there blocking more often, and catching a few more passes... absolutely
Why? CEH runs best out of a single back set. If your fullback is catching passes, one of our other real weapons is catching fewer.

How does a greater workload for his slow ass improve things?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:57 PM 09-18-2020
Does Sherman play on special teams? Not sure why the Chiefs keep him around if he’s not used much anymore?
[Reply]
Coach 07:29 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Does Sherman play on special teams? Not sure why the Chiefs keep him around if he’s not used much anymore?
Yes, he still play special teams.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:31 PM 09-18-2020
Remember when dipshit KCJohnny thought Kris Wilson should be our starting running back?
[Reply]
crispystl 08:03 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
OK . I suck. But it was a thought.

Dude, don’t worry about it. This place has always been harsh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
scho63 08:30 PM 09-18-2020
Or we could just bring back Dontari Poe for goal line situations? :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:03 AM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Or we could just bring back Dontari Poe for goal line situations? :-)
I’m telling you. Nnadi is that guy. I’d love to see him run hungry pig.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up