ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Video:Kickoff
Tribal Warfare 02:44 AM 09-18-2020

[Reply]
LoneWolf 07:37 AM 09-18-2020
Did anyone hear the thunderous boos during the moment of unity? Yeah, me neither.
[Reply]
Direckshun 07:39 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Did anyone hear the thunderous boos during the moment of unity? Yeah, me neither.
I mean, some people were booing and people were telling the players to take the politics out of football. Those videos exist, and to quote Terez Paylor, "if one fan's doing it, that's too many."

The Chiefs PR simply isn't going to show us that.
[Reply]
bdlangton 07:40 AM 09-18-2020
Wow, a Chiefs video didn't include the boos?
[Reply]
Direckshun 07:41 AM 09-18-2020
That said, the moment that makes this video is after CEH scores.

Kelce is hyping up Jones on the sideline. "This is where you make your money right here. This is where you go to the Hall of Fame, you know they're passing!"

This whole team knows how good they are and what the stakes are. They know what they can do, which is why Mahomes, Kelce, and to a lesser extent Jones were willing to take less money to make it happen.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 07:44 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I mean, some people were booing and people were telling the players to take the politics out of football. Those videos exist, and to quote Terez Paylor, "if one fan's doing it, that's too many."

The Chiefs PR simply isn't going to show us that.
Note the adjective in front of the word boos in my post.
[Reply]
Direckshun 07:46 AM 09-18-2020
Note the adjective in front of the word boos in my post.
That's a strawman, though, right? Was anybody suggesting there was "thunderous" boos?

I'm sticking with Terez on this, however. One dude is too many.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:55 AM 09-18-2020
Good god people. Shut the fuck about politics in the Dumbass Lounge.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 07:59 AM 09-18-2020
That's a strawman, though, right? Was anybody suggesting there was "thunderous" boos?

I'm sticking with Terez on this, however. One dude is too many.
This will be my last “political” post in this thread, but according to you and Terez it is OK for the players to express their views through a moment of unity and messages on the Jumbotron, but one person expressing their view that they disagree with this at a football game is unacceptable?
[Reply]
DRM08 08:21 AM 09-18-2020
That said, the moment that makes this video is after CEH scores.

Kelce is hyping up Jones on the sideline. "This is where you make your money right here. This is where you go to the Hall of Fame, you know they're passing!"

This whole team knows how good they are and what the stakes are. They know what they can do, which is why Mahomes, Kelce, and to a lesser extent Jones were willing to take less money to make it happen.
Watkins is another one. I am curious to see what happens with Tyreek now that Hopkins pushed the WR market closer to $30M.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:28 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Watkins is another one. I am curious to see what happens with Tyreek now that Hopkins pushed the WR market closer to $30M.
Tyreek just signed a three year extension last September. Why are curious about him?
[Reply]
DRM08 08:30 AM 09-18-2020
Tyreek just signed a three year extension last September. Why are curious about him?
Because that contract will run out soon enough.
[Reply]
F150 08:43 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Good god people. Shut the **** about politics in the Dumbass Lounge.

Thanks...
[Reply]
Direckshun 08:54 AM 09-18-2020
This will be my last “political” post in this thread, but according to you and Terez it is OK for the players to express their views through a moment of unity and messages on the Jumbotron, but one person expressing their view that they disagree with this at a football game is unacceptable?
I do, yeah. Not all opinions are equal. Some are acceptable and others are abhorrent.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:12 AM 09-18-2020
I do, yeah. Not all opinions are equal. Some are acceptable and others are abhorrent.
Wow. Glad you are the arbiter of such things...:-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up