ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 16
« First < 51112131415 16 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Chargers
cmh6476 09:55 AM 09-11-2020
too soon? I don't think they beat the Bengals so they're going to be staring 0-2 in the face after next week. Never realized how much I was ready for football to start back up.

First they were saying Mike Williams might miss most of September, now he just has a questionable designation heading into Sunday?

Are they really going to go with the three-headed RB approach, or will Austin Ekeler handle the majority of work out of the backfield?

Joey Bosa and Melvin Ingram should be a challenge, but our OL seemed to hold their own very well against the Texans pass rush.

The loss of Derwin James hurts. He's so versatile and the fact they don't have him around to move from S to LB to corner and kinda makes it feel like they've lost a starter at multiple positions, not just safety.

Will the Chargers have already moved on from Tyrod Taylor by week 2? Or are we going to have to wait until our first game in 2021 to get our first-hand look at Justin Hebert?
[Reply]
patteeu 01:13 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Sammy is gonna eat again!!

Sammy is a lot better with his positive vibes mumbo jumbo than Russell Wilson is.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:26 PM 09-18-2020
Remember that drive we had like 29 seconds left and we kicked a fg. Osemele said he got in the huddle and Fisher looked at him and told him watch this lol
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:32 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Dante84:
You have to think Spags has been planning some wild shit for that game (Baltimore).

With the expanded playoffs, only the 1 seed gets a BYE now, so it's one of the most critical, if not the most critical, games of the season.
It is the most important game on the schedule this season. That #1 seed is going to be vital.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:05 PM 09-18-2020
First time we get to see Mahomes+Tyreek play a real game in a dome.

Gonna be awesome
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 12:53 AM 09-19-2020
Just had an earthquake out here in LA. Even the earth shakes at the impending arrival of Mahomes and the Chiefs...lol
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:03 AM 09-19-2020
We are so thankful to have Spags.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:15 AM 09-19-2020
Perusing Chargers fans on Twitter (they do exist) it seems that they have missed the existence of Clyde Edwards-Heilaire.

He was brought in specifically to deal with it when teams go light box and try to frustrate KC with 3-deep zones...

Also saw some poor sap suggest they man up with KC’s receivers AND keep a safety deep AND spy Mahomes...

Which leaves the OL 5x5 vs the other defenders and CEH unaccounted for. Yeah, do that shit. Lol.
[Reply]
crispystl 07:29 AM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Y’all have me misunderstood I think. I expect the Chiefs to win the AFC. But I see no reason for Baltimore to lose more than 3-4 if Lamar is healthy.

13-3 minimum to get that 1 seed.

We HAVE to beat the fuckers next week. That’s about as big of a game as you can get in week 3. It’ll feel damn near like a playoff game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
crispystl 07:32 AM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Well....they certainly did against the Titans.

And the year before against the Chargers too ...Lamar plays like shit in playoff games.

[Reply]
crispystl 07:36 AM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Perusing Chargers fans on Twitter (they do exist) it seems that they have missed the existence of Clyde Edwards-Heilaire.

He was brought in specifically to deal with it when teams go light box and try to frustrate KC with 3-deep zones...

Also saw some poor sap suggest they man up with KC’s receivers AND keep a safety deep AND spy Mahomes...

Which leaves the OL 5x5 vs the other defenders and CEH unaccounted for. Yeah, do that shit. Lol.

Yes please. Good lord lmao.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:02 AM 09-19-2020

:-)
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:16 AM 09-19-2020

I think these sorts of things are exactly why Mahomes told Veach and Reid to go get Clyde. He knew that the biggest issues presented by defenses in 2019 could be addressed swiftly with just the addition of a legitimate running back.

The position has more value than I know I’ve given it credit for in recent years. When all the horses are healthy and running, their offense is an unsolvable dilemma for other teams.
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:32 PM 09-19-2020
Looking forward to beating these assholes for a 7th straight time on the road.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 03:47 PM 09-19-2020
Anybody wanna tailgate outside the stadium and throw our empty beer cans at an empty 5 billion dollar hole in the ground?
[Reply]
Direckshun 06:21 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Remember that drive we had like 29 seconds left and we kicked a fg. Osemele said he got in the huddle and Fisher looked at him and told him watch this lol
Where did you hear this?! I MUST hear it.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 16
« First < 51112131415 16 >
Up