ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2635 of 3903
« First < 1635213525352585262526312632263326342635 263626372638263926452685273531353635 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
lewdog 04:37 PM 07-16-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Man, I'd be eating ass for breakfast, lunch, dinner, AND 4th meal.
:-)
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:38 PM 07-16-2020
Freshly-showered ass is delicious! Like honeysuckle.
[Reply]
O.city 05:44 PM 07-16-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yep, and starting to drop for a few days in some of the harder hits areas.

Time to re-open!!
If we can keep doin what we’re doin and get the peak and start coming down that would be awesome

Key this time is to wait til we’re way down to open more
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:48 PM 07-16-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
If we can keep doin what we’re doin and get the peak and start coming down that would be awesome

Key this time is to wait til we’re way down to open more
Dude, it's not happening.

Cases are growing out of control and we're likely to see even more hospitalizations and more deaths before summer is over.

California COVID-19, By The Numbers:

�� 7-day average of new cases per day: 8,526
�� 7-day average from the week prior per day: 8,043
�� Confirmed cases to date: 356,178

More info ➡️ https://t.co/TLLUGwPGY7 pic.twitter.com/uBxnX8MbiH

— CA Public Health (@CAPublicHealth) July 16, 2020

[Reply]
lewdog 06:17 PM 07-16-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Freshly-showered ass is delicious! Like honeysuckle.
Currently In an unblind test, I’d know no difference between a dirty ass and a clean ass.
[Reply]
O.city 06:17 PM 07-16-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Dude, it's not happening.

Cases are growing out of control and we're likely to see even more hospitalizations and more deaths before summer is over.

California hasn’t peaked yet. Nationally it appears we may have as the percent positive of tests coming back has stabilized which usually means spread is slowing
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:24 PM 07-16-2020
California hasn’t peaked yet. Nationally it appears we may have as the percent positive of tests coming back has stabilized which usually means spread is slowing
This is incredibly optimistic, as cases are growing every day, all of the country.

But sure, since the test results and data will no longer be handled by the CDC, I'm sure it'll be much easier to manipulate the numbers so that they look more favorable for a certain person.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 06:25 PM 07-16-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Currently In an unblind test, I’d know no difference between a dirty ass and a clean ass.
Is detecting texture gone too?
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 06:30 PM 07-16-2020
Also it's been talked to death, but what the hell has happened in Sweden? They didn't lock down, did social distancing, didn't do masking and they're looking like they're at the end of this thing.

The models showed they should have had alot more problems than they have, granted they have had alot of death, which isn't ideal.
They've had more deaths per capita than their neighbors and their economy has suffered just as much. So sort of like US, worst of both worlds.

Now it is certainly possible that eventually the other Scandinavian countries will catch up in deaths while Sweden's economy also recovers faster.

But so far not looking good.
[Reply]
jdubya 06:31 PM 07-16-2020
California never peaked nor ever even got started lol. Here in NorCal Santa Clara County got medium hit awhile back but for the most part, our hospitals have been ghost towns. Now we have some patients but nothing to panic about yet as everybody is back to closing and social distancing again. Most are anyway.....Cant speak for SoCal......
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:33 PM 07-16-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
California never peaked nor ever even got started lol. Here in NorCal Santa Clara County got medium hit awhile back but for the most part, our hospitals have been ghost towns. Now we have some patients but nothing to panic about yet as everybody is back to closing and social distancing again. Most are anyway.....

Cant speak for SoCal......
Hey dipshit, yes, you did:

Originally Posted by jdubya:
California never peaked nor ever even got started lol.
You're not even smart enough to remember a sentence you typed 30 seconds ago, so why would anyone believe the horseshit you've been spewing?
[Reply]
jdubya 06:35 PM 07-16-2020
Hey dipshit, yes, you did:

You're not even smart enough to remember a sentence you typed 30 seconds ago, so why would anyone believe the horseshit you've been spewing?
Oh hey, its everybody's favorite "Zipper Clown". Say hello to Dane everybody!!!!

Go quiver in fear elsewhere little fella
[Reply]
O.city 06:41 PM 07-16-2020
This is incredibly optimistic, as cases are growing every day, all of the country.

But sure, since the test results and data will no longer be handled by the CDC, I'm sure it'll be much easier to manipulate the numbers so that they look more favorable for a certain person.
It may very well end up being like it was before where as the northeast came down other spiked. As the sunbelt and Arizona come down, Cali and wherever may go off

We’ll see
[Reply]
petegz28 06:45 PM 07-16-2020
It may very well end up being like it was before where as the northeast came down other spiked. As the sunbelt and Arizona come down, Cali and wherever may go off

We’ll see
Newsome I guess just locked down a ton of stuff including churches and salons and it appears more people are not going to listen.

I didn't see it until today but I guess 2 weeks ago the Mayor of LA admitted a link between the protests and the spreading of Covid as well so.....yeah, they got their hands full out there.
[Reply]
O.city 06:48 PM 07-16-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Newsome I guess just locked down a ton of stuff including churches and salons and it appears more people are not going to listen.

I didn't see it until today but I guess 2 weeks ago the Mayor of LA admitted a link between the protests and the spreading of Covid as well so.....yeah, they got their hands full out there.
Churches just seem like a super spreading event waiting to happen with the singing and all.

We’ve been doing ours streamed on sundays and I kinda like it. It’s not the same but in these times it works fine for us
[Reply]
Page 2635 of 3903
« First < 1635213525352585262526312632263326342635 263626372638263926452685273531353635 > Last »
Up