ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2587 of 3903
« First < 1587208724872537257725832584258525862587 258825892590259125972637268730873587 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
jdubya 03:45 PM 07-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
You asked a leading question, to make a point about defunding police. That's political.
I asked who would enforce the mandates, nothing political......I`m sorry if it made you uncomfortable
[Reply]
petegz28 03:47 PM 07-13-2020
So we are now across the 1% mark for the amount of our population that has caught the virus.

So 1 out of every 100 people have now caught Covid if you go strictly by reported numbers
[Reply]
Donger 03:47 PM 07-13-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
I asked who would enforce the mandates, nothing political......I`m sorry if it made you uncomfortable
That question wasn't political outright. You wanted the answer I gave, however, to make a political point.

Again, please don't. Thanks.
[Reply]
jdubya 03:55 PM 07-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
That question wasn't political outright. You wanted the answer I gave, however, to make a political point.

Again, please don't. Thanks.
I will ask what I wish to ask. If you dont like the question, you dont have to reply. It really is simple. I did not make it political, you did. I`m sorry if you keep finding political angles in everybody's replies or questions. That must be rough on you.
[Reply]
sedated 03:58 PM 07-13-2020
Such as the police......that many large city mayors are in favor of defunding? Interesting times
Bringing up defunding the police in a thread about something else is absolutely political.

Interesting that the people that are the most fervent about supporting the police are also the ones that seem the most opposed to their country having laws.
[Reply]
Donger 03:59 PM 07-13-2020
I will ask what I wish to ask. If you dont like the question, you dont have to reply. It really is simple. I did not make it political, you did. I`m sorry if you keep finding political angles in everybody's replies or questions. That must be rough on you.
If I had known that you asked that question in order to get the response which you wanted to make a political point, I wouldn't have answered.

So no, I didn't make it political. You did.

If you want to discuss defunding the police and how it might affect enforcing these closures, we have a whole subforum for that. I presume you know where it is.
[Reply]
Pants 04:03 PM 07-13-2020
Originally Posted by sedated:
Bringing up defunding the police in a thread about something else is absolutely political.

Interesting that the people that are the most fervent about supporting the police are also the ones that seem the most opposed to their country having laws.
Don't talk about my freedumbz like that.
[Reply]
jdubya 04:11 PM 07-13-2020
Originally Posted by sedated:

Speaking of getting political......:-)

I mean I was only responding to Dongers "non poltical Newsome mandate" post that apparently is not politcal but my question as to who would enforce it hurt some feelings......Not sure what your above post has to do with Covid but it doesnt bother me and I wouldnt think to ask you to "please stop" lol

moving on
[Reply]
TLO 04:12 PM 07-13-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
That’s a good question. I had a positive swab in May but no symptoms. I’m inconclusive on antibodies 6 weeks later. Maybe it was a false positive?

I’ve never had a sinus infection in my life. I’ve also never completely lost my taste and smell. It’s incredibly weird. I was drinking hot sauce and couldn’t even tell.
False positives are quite rare, as I understand. Hope everything turns out ok.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:13 PM 07-13-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Good fucking god, Pete. Are you suggesting that school administrators and teachers will just outright ignore those children with temperatures and sore throats?

Have you even given one second of thought to the idea that 76 MILLION students going back to school during a pandemic is a very, very bad idea?
Well his dumb ass thinks that kids can't spread it or some shit.

The school district Dirk was talking about had one student who wasn't around any adults that tested positive.
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:29 PM 07-13-2020
Such as the police......that many large city mayors are in favor of defunding? Interesting times
The lose their business license if they don't comply.

The world is a very strange and confusing place to you isn't it?
[Reply]
jdubya 04:41 PM 07-13-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
The lose their business license if they don't comply.

The world is a very strange and confusing place to you isn't it?
The world, no.

However this Covid situation has brought out the best and the worst in many people I observe daily.

Are you feeling confused? Was there projection in your question to me or you just trying to insult?
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:50 PM 07-13-2020
You seem to assume the only means of enforcing a shut down order is to send in the cops, guns blazing - like the local govt doesn't have plenty of other less invasive measures at their disposal.

This takes a high level of ignorance as to how the world works imo, which combined with your recent performance spewing nonsense all over the thread, means maybe you should consider just sitting this one out and listen for a while. You're straying into Pete territory today.
[Reply]
jdubya 04:53 PM 07-13-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
You seem to assume the only means of enforcing a shut down order is to send in the cops, guns blazing - like the local govt doesn't have plenty of other less invasive measures at their disposal.

This takes a high level of ignorance as to how the world works imo, which combined with your recent performance spewing nonsense all over the thread, means maybe you should consider just sitting this one out and listen for a while. You're straying into Pete territory today.
So you are just petulantly insulting and not projecting. Thats good then :-)
[Reply]
TLO 05:57 PM 07-13-2020
Missouri hospital data is difficult to find, but it appears we've reached a number that is close to April/May numbers.

We haven't seen a spike locally - but it would be interesting to see where the rise is coming from.
[Reply]
Page 2587 of 3903
« First < 1587208724872537257725832584258525862587 258825892590259125972637268730873587 > Last »
Up