ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2586 of 3903
« First < 1586208624862536257625822583258425852586 258725882589259025962636268630863586 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
lewdog 03:15 PM 07-13-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
I won't be keeping it.
:-)
[Reply]
KS Smitty 03:16 PM 07-13-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I’ll be adding to the positive soon.

Nasal congestion, fatigue and complete loss of smell/taste on Saturday. I got swabbed today.
So is this a new infection, re-infection or a relapse from the first infection? Is there any way to tell?

Also curious how OTWP has faired the last few weeks, has anybody heard?
[Reply]
petegz28 03:17 PM 07-13-2020
I’ll be adding to the positive soon.

Nasal congestion, fatigue and complete loss of smell/taste on Saturday. I got swabbed today.
So your first positive is a false positive? Or you have a sinus infection? Seriously, the only time I lost my sense of taste and smell was when I had the absolute worst sinus infection I have ever had. Lasted over a week.
[Reply]
jdubya 03:19 PM 07-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Gov. Gavin Newsom ordered several sectors to once again shut down Monday amid an increasingly concerning coronavirus surge.

Bars, both indoor and outdoor, will be forced to close down statewide. Restaurants are being told to cease indoor operations. Outdoor dining and takeout are still allowed.

All counties also have to close indoor operations at wineries, tasting rooms, movie theaters, family entertainment centers, zoos, museums and cardrooms.

In counties on the state's watch list, even more businesses are being required to close their doors. That includes gyms, hair salons, barbershops, nail salons, other personal care services, indoor malls, offices in non-critical sectors, and places of worship.
Who will enforce these mandates?
[Reply]
petegz28 03:22 PM 07-13-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
He has a "Strike Team"

[Reply]
jdubya 03:28 PM 07-13-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
I can support that notion as I have worked from home for a considerable amount of time and collaboration is sorely missed. But one year of it certainly isn't screwing anyone. It screws the parents, which is the angle I presume he is coming from.
When I said kids are screwed it is simply because I believe they need interaction with others outside the immediate family for social growth. I have also read that "distance learning" isnt even close to matching how and what kids learn in the classroom with again, face to face dialogue with instructors and fellow students. On the other hand, I wont miss my daughters health class last year that tried to teach the 100 different genders and other wild ass bullshit that probably isnt necessary to be "taught" in schools but I digress. Also as others have mentioned there is a number of kids whose safest 6-8 hours of the day is while at school because their homes are fucked up with dysfunctional parents and/or siblings. Just my opinion
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:29 PM 07-13-2020
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
So is this a new infection, re-infection or a relapse from the first infection? Is there any way to tell?

Also curious how OTWP has faired the last few weeks, has anybody heard?
Seems he's doing what any of us would do after surviving covid

https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost...postcount=2252
[Reply]
lewdog 03:30 PM 07-13-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
So your first positive is a false positive? Or you have a sinus infection? Seriously, the only time I lost my sense of taste and smell was when I had the absolute worst sinus infection I have ever had. Lasted over a week.
That’s a good question. I had a positive swab in May but no symptoms. I’m inconclusive on antibodies 6 weeks later. Maybe it was a false positive?

I’ve never had a sinus infection in my life. I’ve also never completely lost my taste and smell. It’s incredibly weird. I was drinking hot sauce and couldn’t even tell.
[Reply]
Donger 03:30 PM 07-13-2020
Hopefully the businesses will comply. I'd imagine that if they do not, various state and local agencies will step in.
[Reply]
jdubya 03:32 PM 07-13-2020
Hopefully the businesses will comply. I'd imagine that if they do not, various state and local agencies will step in.
Such as the police......that many large city mayors are in favor of defunding? Interesting times
[Reply]
Donger 03:33 PM 07-13-2020
Such as the police......that many large city mayors are in favor of defunding? Interesting times
Please keep your politics out of this thread. Thanks.
[Reply]
petegz28 03:35 PM 07-13-2020
That’s a good question. I had a positive swab in May but no symptoms. I’m inconclusive on antibodies 6 weeks later. Maybe it was a false positive?

I’ve never had a sinus infection in my life. I’ve also never completely lost my taste and smell. It’s incredibly weird. I was drinking hot sauce and couldn’t even tell.
I've had one really bad sinus infection. And I mean I was freaking. I thought the Zicam killed my taste and smell. I couldn't breathe for jack shit. I mean it sucked and lasted almost 10 days. Other than that I really don't get them.
[Reply]
jdubya 03:39 PM 07-13-2020
Please keep your politics out of this thread. Thanks.
I responded directly to your post quoting Gov Gavins mandates. Why is my question my "politics" and your Newsome post not?

If you cant answer the question, thats OK too
[Reply]
Donger 03:39 PM 07-13-2020
Florida with 12,624 new cases.
[Reply]
Donger 03:41 PM 07-13-2020
I responded directly to your post quoting Gov Gavins mandates. Why is my question my "politics" and your Newsome post not?

If you cant answer the question, thats OK too
You asked a leading question, to make a point about defunding police. That's political.
[Reply]
Page 2586 of 3903
« First < 1586208624862536257625822583258425852586 258725882589259025962636268630863586 > Last »
Up