ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 213
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
The Dumbass Lounge>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
wheeler08 07:13 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
And what about some sort of depth chart? Or do I need to create my own to develop a sufficient roster. In fantasy football, your depth chart fills in as you draft so you can easily see needed positions.

/I know this isn't fantasy football but......
Probably have to do like I do when we do our fantasy football at the bar. I just take a piece of paper and write down my starting positions then have a list of bench.
For this you could draw out 11 on 11 on the field and do your depth at each position. Kinda like they show the starters some times on tv
[Reply]
lewdog 07:19 PM 02-25-2019
Notables on the Diablos

Joe Flacco (Donkey Trash)
Cam Robinson
EJ Gaines
Justin Davis (love him)
Randall Cobb
Xavier Rhodes
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:20 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Probably have to do like I do when we do our fantasy football at the bar. I just take a piece of paper and write down my starting positions then have a list of bench.
For this you could draw out 11 on 11 on the field and do your depth at each position. Kinda like they show the starters some times on tv
No. You set your depth chart up in the menus.

Everything is done online for you here.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:20 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
As soon as your roster is complete you will be able to set depth chart and assign minutiae to your heart's content.

The gameplanning is amazing.
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Probably have to do like I do when we do our fantasy football at the bar. I just take a piece of paper and write down my starting positions then have a list of bench.
For this you could draw out 11 on 11 on the field and do your depth at each position. Kinda like they show the starters some times on tv
I get that Clay but I mean knowing my positions while drafting. Knowing what I have left or depth I need. I need to track on my own it appears? I don't see a current functioning depth chart that fills in while drafting?

Good idea Wheeler, looks like that's in order.

Now to make something I remember to take back and forth to work each day. LOL
[Reply]
wheeler08 07:28 PM 02-25-2019
I guess having the 20th pick comes with getting a few good mid tier players.
Maybe you've heard of these guys?
Earl Thomas
Joey "are u serious?" Bosa
Ronald Darby
and now taking trade offers, Alex F#cking Smith!!!! TITTY MEAT this is directed at You!!
[Reply]
wheeler08 07:30 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I get that Clay but I mean knowing my positions while drafting. Knowing what I have left or depth I need. I need to track on my own it appears? I don't see a current functioning depth chart that fills in while drafting?

Good idea Wheeler, looks like that's in order.

Now to make something I remember to take back and forth to work each day. LOL
Maybe something like this

[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:36 PM 02-25-2019
You guys got way luckier then I did on players. The ones I was randomly assigned suck
[Reply]
cdcox 07:41 PM 02-25-2019
Hi everyone. I just got home from work and have reviewed the thread and the software. There are a few issues to address, principle among them the fact that the 2018 rookies will be part of this draft, but are not showing up yet. That will be fixed momentarily.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:43 PM 02-25-2019
My roster is sooo trash :-)
[Reply]
lewdog 07:46 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
My roster is sooo trash :-)
Consider the source.....


your mom.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 07:47 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I think my top four in-house players are:

Marcell Dareus
Aqib Talib
Taysom Hill as a gadget
Marquise Goodwin

I've got a few high-pick young guys who have been hurt, like Forrest Lamp, Vernon Hargreaves, and Shane Ray. I need those guys to step up.
That's pretty good....I don't have shit for inhouse guys.
[Reply]
wheeler08 07:54 PM 02-25-2019
So trying to understand how injuries carry over from real life to this? What determines a guy to be out for our first season?

I should automatically cut Alex Smith right? Just because he was hurt half the year?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:03 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
So trying to understand how injuries carry over from real life to this? What determines a guy to be out for our first season?

I should automatically cut Alex Smith right? Just because he was hurt half the year?
You get him for the length of time he was available in real life.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:07 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You get him for the length of time he was available in real life.
So I could play Jimmy G the first three weeks of the year, or any three games?
[Reply]
cdcox 08:07 PM 02-25-2019
OK rookies are showing, but not yet movable. Working on it.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 213
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Up