Page 138 of 205
« First < 3888128134135136137138 139140141142148188 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****
dirk digler 10:59 AM 12-25-2011
Let's get it on... finally
staylor26 04:00 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Lebron and Durant are both pussys.
Exactly Lebron fans moving goalposts after defending Lebron’s superteams is one of the funniest ironies in sports history.

It was all fine when Lebron did it, but when KD beat him at his own pussy game it wasn’t ok.

It’s so convenient where they draw the line. It’s almost as if they’re biased!
staylor26 04:01 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I can definitely see people using your argument to shit all over Mahomes in the future.

I fully expect Massholes to do that. In fact they already are.
Well you’re no different than those morons in this argument.

Congrats I guess?

And I’ll say it, Mahomes situation is even better than the one MJ walked into. You can at least argue that MJ created that situation to an extent. Pippen was 100% a better player for being drafted by the Bulls and MJ taking him under his wing. If you need any evidence to this, just look at him quitting on the team the year MJ wasn’t their in the playoffs.
RunKC 04:04 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
And that pussy had Lebron running away to avoid the embarrassment of getting another Finals facial, so what does that say about Lebron?
It took less than 5 posts for you to use that stupid ass argument that Massholes fans use :-)

“Brady beat Mahomes like a bitch in his own house broooo! Mahomes is a pussy!”

Same argument ^
staylor26 04:06 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It took less than 5 posts for you to use that stupid ass argument that Massholes fans use :-)

“Brady beat Mahomes like a bitch in his own house broooo! Mahomes is a pussy!”

Same argument ^
No, it’s not the same argument dumbass. Not even close.

This was Lebron vs. KD one on one. And I’m not talking about the result of the series. I’m talking about the matchup.

https://youtu.be/YVsah5EBKuI
O.city 04:09 PM 07-31-2020
Are you guys really doing this again?
BigCatDaddy 09:51 PM 07-31-2020
Exactly Lebron fans moving goalposts after defending Lebron’s superteams is one of the funniest ironies in sports history.

It was all fine when Lebron did it, but when KD beat him at his own pussy game it wasn’t ok.

It’s so convenient where they draw the line. It’s almost as if they’re biased!
And if Giannis does it he is a pussy to. No mental gymnastics to justify it by any player.
PunkinDrublic 11:22 PM 07-31-2020
It’s a shame that only Wade came to play in 2011.

Imagine teaming up with 2 HOF’s in the same conference only to lose to a team with 1 Star while getting outplayed by Jason Terry and D’d up by J.J. ****ing Barea :-)

https://youtu.be/UDgOIcnp-iY

8 points in Game 4 of the Finals :-)

Things MJ would never do....
Lebron was so used to being able to physically dominate his opponents that when he orchestrated that super team in Miami he obviously thought winning championships would be a cakewalk. Remember that ridiculous press conference where they predicted a 13 championship dynasty? When the Mavs absorbed his best shot and showed they weren’t intimidated, Lebron wilted like a flower. At no point in his career did Jordan show that kind of mental weakness and thats what makes him the GOAT.
Hammock Parties 12:28 AM 08-01-2020

PunkinDrublic 01:54 AM 08-01-2020
The NBA should just contract to cities the players find “cool” enough to play and live in.
KC_Connection 02:03 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Lebron was so used to being able to physically dominate his opponents that when he orchestrated that super team in Miami he obviously thought winning championships would be a cakewalk. Remember that ridiculous press conference where they predicted a 13 championship dynasty? When the Mavs absorbed his best shot and showed they weren’t intimidated, Lebron wilted like a flower. At no point in his career did Jordan show that kind of mental weakness and thats what makes him the GOAT.

Can you imagine if LeBron came out whining like this about another team after a loss in this day and age? The mythology around the fake GOAT MJ is hilarious.
RealSNR 05:56 AM 08-01-2020
I hope to fucking God there isn't a cult identity around Tom Brady years from now the way there is around Jordan.

That would be horrifically insufferable. It's bad enough people do it to Jordan.
BigCatDaddy 06:00 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I hope to ****ing God there isn't a cult identity around Tom Brady years from now the way there is around Jordan.

That would be horrifically insufferable. It's bad enough people do it to Jordan.
Brady doesn't have the It factor. Mahomes is more like Jordan so Ill probably be insufferable when it comes to him as well :-)
RealSNR 10:52 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Brady doesn't have the It factor. Mahomes is more like Jordan so Ill probably be insufferable when it comes to him as well :-)
Only difference between Mahomes and Jordan is the eventual deification of Mahomes will be 100% legit.
staylor26 10:53 AM 08-01-2020
I hope to fucking God there isn't a cult identity around Tom Brady years from now the way there is around Jordan.

:-)

Yea Lebron stans are soooo much better! I mean it’s not like this was started by CP’s biggest Lebron dick rider himself!

Nick Wright isn’t completely insufferable either!
KC_Connection 11:11 AM 08-01-2020
I hope to ****ing God there isn't a cult identity around Tom Brady years from now the way there is around Jordan.

ESPN is making a docu-series about Brady’s supposed GOATness following MJ’s propaganda doc. It’s already happening and it’s far less deserved for system Tom.
Page 138 of 205
« First < 3888128134135136137138 139140141142148188 > Last »
Up