ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 30
« First < 202627282930
Nzoner's Game Room>This is my last post on the planet.
MrBlond 02:12 PM 08-03-2004
For personal reasons, not related to health, I have to leave Chiefsplanet forever. It has nothing to do with anyone on the board or any issue with the board. A more interesting group of people there couldnt be.

In all honesty I feel like I am saying goodbye to friends. Thanks for everything.

Steve
[Reply]
lcarus 10:56 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
well all i can add is someone, as we've gone along here, over the years on CP mentioned he posted on the Royals board a lot and dropped his username (on that board) here. I didn't see it in his thread, but I can find it if you all wanna keep going at this. I love mysteries like this and will waste a week researching. But maybe Mo is right - just let it rest, his mentioning it was personal, and all.
I don't know. I'd make the worst detective. I'll investigate something for like 2 minutes with no luck and then I'm like "Fuck this. I give up!"
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 12:06 AM 09-19-2020
Sounds to me like he fell in love with some crazy bimbo and she told him it was either her or the sports. These things happen. My uncle isn't even allowed to leave the house or talk to anyone. Been that way for decades now

Mystery solved.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:29 AM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I don't know. I'd make the worst detective. I'll investigate something for like 2 minutes with no luck and then I'm like "Fuck this. I give up!"
It's a sailboat!!
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:41 AM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
It's a sailboat!!
Hello Baby Lee - I will have you know I thought about you today when I was at Chipotle. It was raining and slightly windy outside, I gazed out the window and thought deeply about where we'd be had things gone differently.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:12 AM 09-19-2020
I always remember hearing the name Mr. Blond but never knew anything about him much like Gaz as a figment of imagination.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:14 AM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Sounds to me like he fell in love with some crazy bimbo and she told him it was either her or the sports. These things happen. My uncle isn't even allowed to leave the house or talk to anyone. Been that way for decades now

Mystery solved.
Is this your aunt?

[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 06:03 AM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Is this your aunt?

No but I wish. Kathy Bates seems like a sweet lady.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:18 AM 09-19-2020
I agree it was prison/lam related, but here are a few alternate theories:

1. he was a sex or gambling addict and realized that he couldn't be on the internet and properly recover. However, this goes against the "not health related" premise.

2. He was a terrorist.

3. He had a spiritual awakening, realized that he needed to sell his belongings and move to South America where he can help fight deforestation in the Amazon.

4. He worked for the FBI and moved to Juarez to fight the cartels.
[Reply]
patteeu 12:21 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Well, he either wanted to leave and was too nice to say so. In fact, even went as far as to lie about it. I doubt that was the case. So the only other option is that he had no choice but to leave. And I can't really think of anything that would force someone to definitively leave an internet message board forever like that. Other than what...prison or death? Maybe I'm just not using my imagination enough. But digging into his post history, his 2nd to last post was 24 hours before his last post. It was in the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas thread and the post was "Oh, I'm getting a 'fro". That doesn't really help much. Maybe he's still playing San Andreas?
It could be as simple as his wife being unhappy that he spent so much time on the internet to him deciding his time can be better spent elsewhere.
[Reply]
seclark 01:53 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
It could be as simple as his wife being unhappy that he spent so much time on the internet to him deciding his time can be better spent elsewhere.
This...or whatever
Good for him
It’s been years
Respect the decision
Sec
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:43 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:

Mystery solved.
He pees sitting down doesn't he.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:27 PM 09-20-2020
If the Chiefs lose this game, I’m leaving forever!!!!!
[Reply]
Randallflagg 06:34 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Could CP solve this, is the real question? Just how good are you guys?

I believe the member in question has left to join the French Foreign Legion...... :-)
[Reply]
Page 30 of 30
« First < 202627282930
Up