ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you wish death on any people because of who they are or what they believe in?
Yes 19 34.55%
No 36 65.45%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Human pole
Ebolapox 07:10 PM 09-18-2020
Yes I know the joke

Not a political poll but I’ve seen people of a certain bent wish death upon those that likely vote for another party... on this very forum

So I thus ask the good people of the planet; would you wish death upon another person (assuming not the rapist of your child or murderer of family) for any nontraffic reason?
[Reply]
JimNasium 12:00 PM 09-19-2020
Are we including wishing death in an aids tree fire?
[Reply]
carcosa 12:11 PM 09-19-2020
IF YOU DONT CHEER FOR MY FABORITE TEAM THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS I HOPE YOU LITERALLY DIE!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Pablo 12:14 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
IF YOU DONT CHEER FOR MY FABORITE TEAM THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS I HOPE YOU LITERALLY DIE!!!!!!!
Fair. And balanced.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:46 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by Ebolapox:
eh, it's called I can't afford a therapist :-)

I control my anger at the world I live with by yelling at them in my car with nobody in there. nobody hears me. I don't honk. I don't flip them off. I quietly wish them a slow agonizing death that they won't likely have.

It's therapeutic apparently. You, it seems, aren't cultured.
You're probably right. Not sure anyone would call me cultured.

When I was a lot younger I would yell, or flip people the bird, but somewhere in the last ten or 20 years I just couldn't be bothered anymore. Now the most I'll say is mutter "****ing dumbass," and let it go at that.

I can't remember wishing death upon someone in dozens of years. But I do wish for transgressors to meet a fiery fate in the bowels of Hell on occasion. Does that count?
[Reply]
Ebolapox 02:19 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
You're probably right. Not sure anyone would call me cultured.

When I was a lot younger I would yell, or flip people the bird, but somewhere in the last ten or 20 years I just couldn't be bothered anymore. Now the most I'll say is mutter "****ing dumbass," and let it go at that.

I can't remember wishing death upon someone in dozens of years. But I do wish for transgressors to meet a fiery fate in the bowels of Hell on occasion. Does that count?
I mean, sure that counts. And frankly my birds are where nobody but me sees them and death wishes are halfhearted at best. I’m getting soft as I get older apparently
[Reply]
cooper barrett 03:45 PM 09-19-2020
CP'ers sure reference Anti-Freeze a lot as a cocktail.

Originally Posted by JimNasium:
Are we including wishing death in an aids tree fire?

[Reply]
Rain Man 09:48 PM 09-22-2020
I received three unsolicited texts today from scummy political campaigns. Please increase my death wish allotment by five. (Three requests are for the scum who set this up, and two are for the candidates years ago that I gave donations to, and they then sold my contact information to every stupid political candidate in the country.)
[Reply]
lcarus 09:52 PM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I received three unsolicited texts today from scummy political campaigns. Please increase my death wish allotment by five. (Three requests are for the scum who set this up, and two are for the candidates years ago that I gave donations to, and they then sold my contact information to every stupid political candidate in the country.)
God those are the worst. I get at least one call every single day from "Your vehicle warranty is about to expire". Those Indian gift card and computer scammers are pretty awful too. Watch Kitboga on Youtube. He fucks with those scammers every day and it's pretty great.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:53 AM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I ARGREEEt,,,,
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:40 AM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Wish death is a little far, but I think they’re are plenty of people who deserve to die. Pedophiles, murderers, habitual wife beaters, and Ubeja Vontell to name a few.
You shouldn't lump murderers in with the others you mentioned. I've worked with murderers in psychiatric care unit and some of them can be really nice people. The others by all means need to die but their is justifiable homicide.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up