ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Defense Without Charvarius Ward, Khalen Saunders, Alex Okafor Against Chargers
BigRedChief 01:12 PM 09-18-2020
All local media reporting it as officially official. Like most here, I dont think we need them to beat the Chargers but I'd sure like them back on the road against, IMHO, our toughest game all year.

Kansas City Chiefs defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo and his defensive unit will have to make a few adjustments due to injuries before kickoff against the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday.

The Chiefs announced cornerback Charvarius Ward, defensive tackle Khalen Saunders and defensive end Alex Okafor will sit out of the Week 2 matchup.

The rest of the article here:

https://www.si.com/nfl/chiefs/gm-rep...ES0X4KlcPlNuSs
[Reply]
thabear04 04:29 PM 09-18-2020
It’s Taco Time and Little Bo Pete’s time gotta step it up and fill in.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:39 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Okafor has been a huge waste
He's worthless.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 05:16 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
You don’t think Mathieu can keep up with Allen but you suggest Fenton should cover him?....
I guess we'll see....
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:18 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
He's worthless.
I mean, he outplayed KPass in around 1/8 of the snaps, but sure. Do you have any data to support your assertion?
[Reply]
BWillie 05:56 PM 09-18-2020
cool just score more
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:14 PM 09-18-2020
Have they announced guys coming up from the practice squad?
[Reply]
scho63 08:12 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Nobody believes you are actually this stupid.
Guy can't stay on the field so yeah, he has been a huge waste. :-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:34 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Guy can't stay on the field so yeah, he has been a huge waste. :-)
The guy who had over 450 total snaps, 5 sacks, 22 tackles, while starting 9 games last season? That's "can't stay on the field?"

You, apparently, think a lot of guys on this team are "huge wastes" if that's your metric, no?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:54 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Really hope Ward is able to be back for the Ravens game. If not, I guess we know one area where the defense should be better in a possible playoff rematch with Baltimore. Ward & Breeland both being back & healthy for a playoff rematch would be huge.
I doubt that the Chiefs face the Shitbirds in the playoffs. They are going to have to win a playoff game just to get the opportunity to face us. Good luck with that.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:32 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Sneed just needs to whisper Allen's Madden rating into his ear. Allen will be so furious he'll explode
https://voca.ro/17gMHVOBjDRV
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 11:31 PM 09-18-2020
I mean, he outplayed KPass in around 1/8 of the snaps, but sure. Do you have any data to support your assertion?
Your response is 100% accurate, but I'm still riding the Tanoh bandwagon, if for no other reason than pride (I thought he'd be a pro bowler by now)

But you're right anyone calling Okafor a waste is dumb. You can never have enough DEs in a 4/3
[Reply]
Delano 02:01 AM 09-19-2020
The guy who had over 450 total snaps, 5 sacks, 22 tackles, while starting 9 games last season? That's "can't stay on the field?"

You, apparently, think a lot of guys on this team are "huge wastes" if that's your metric, no?
There are legitimate gripes about Okafor like his injuries and whatever but these guys disparage him for political reasons which is pathetic.

His pressure rating was over double what even Jones and Clark got last week. He caused pressure on nearly 40% of his snaps.
[Reply]
Molitoth 05:21 AM 09-19-2020
I know there is always a WTF game the Chiefs lose, but I don't think this one will be it.

Not scared at all of Tyrod Taylor vs Mahomes.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up