ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Could the sausage be a competent goalline back?
cmh6476 08:19 AM 09-18-2020
In no way am I giving up on CEH after one week in the same role, but just throwing out food for thought (pun intended). A lot of teams use a lot of different backs in a lot of different ways. For teams that don't have a bruiser or a pounder, could the sausage fill that role and be a TD machine at the goalline?

I'm also not as smart as our coaches and don't pretend that I am qualified to suggest I know better than them how to get the most out of our players, or utilize them in the best ways to win. Again, I'm just asking a question specific to the sausage in general.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:05 AM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Remember when dipshit KCJohnny thought Kris Wilson should be our starting running back?
:-) I'd forgotten about that
[Reply]
carcosa 10:26 AM 09-19-2020
Sign Jon Baldwin and convert him to running back!!!

JB4RB!!!!!
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:29 PM 09-19-2020
Sausage ran at least a dozen straight goal line plays during the open Saturday practice at Arrowhead. Scored every time.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:55 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Sausage ran at least a dozen straight goal line plays during the open Saturday practice at Arrowhead. Scored every time.
Yeah he can definitely get it done, we all remember him being the bell cow vs Denver and doing quite well... but going to that well too often at the goal line or in short yardage isn't a good idea IMO

Once teams start keying on him, the effectiveness will wane
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up