ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who do you pick as Biden's VP?
Elizabeth Warren 2 7.69%
Kamala Harris 2 7.69%
Susan Rice 5 19.23%
Stacy Abrams 2 7.69%
Tammy Duckworth 5 19.23%
Other: Write In 10 38.46%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Joe Biden wins the election (blasphemy, I know)...
Mephistopheles Janx 11:06 PM 07-31-2020
but you get to pick his Vice President. In order to keep this as realistic as possible... you have to pick from someone on his top 5 candidates (which I've chosen for him).

Elizabeth Warren - Senator and former law professor who claimed Native American heritage to gain an advantage over others (among other things).

Kamala Harris - Best known for putting a shit ton of black people in jail.

Susan Rice - Ambassador and former member of Obama's security council. Her only real scandal involves an email that may be potential evidence regarding the FBI spying on the new administration.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ion-day-267998

Stacey Abrams - Longtime member of the Georgia General Assembly, is a voting rights proponent, opposes school vouchers and wants to increase spending on public education. Actually a staunch supporter of Israel.

Tammy Duckworth - Lt. Colonel (Army) who was hit by an RPG that left her a double amputee with the loss of both legs. She went back into the Army on waivers and served in the Illinois National Guard until retirement. She spend time as the director of the Illinois VA and eventually won a seat in the Senate in 2016.

Despite her prior service, she has strong feelings about gun control. She supports the ACA, along with abortion and a substantial reduction in the defense budget.

*** The above blurbs are not all encompassing of their views or voting records ***

/EDIT - you can do a write in but they aren't likely to win.

----

Who do you pick as Biden's VP?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:10 PM 07-31-2020
is this like one of those choose your own adventure books?

[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:13 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
is this like one of those choose your own adventure books?
Exactly. Or... you get to choose the method of your execution. Or you get to choose the one who aligns closest to what you can tolerate.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 07:05 AM 08-01-2020
Tulsi Gabbard
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:07 AM 08-01-2020
Michelle Obama
[Reply]
BigRichard 07:27 AM 08-01-2020
Donald Trump
[Reply]
NinerDoug 07:33 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Donald Trump
Ivanka Trump
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:03 AM 08-01-2020
Beyonce
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:15 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Tulsi Gabbard
My first choice, despite her anti-2nd stances.

Duckworth would be best from the list above. She's a brutal individual and I'd rather her be POTUS in the event of Biden getting elected as we know his term would be very short in light of his intellectual challenges.

Every time I see new footage of Biden, he looks more frail than the last time.

We can only hope that he is forced to debate Trump at some point.

Not that I'm a fan of Trump either.
[Reply]
Raiderhader 08:18 AM 08-01-2020
Ted Cruz
[Reply]
scho63 08:47 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Susan Rice - Ambassador and former member of Obama's security council. Her only real scandal involves an email that may be potential evidence regarding the FBI spying on the new administration.

Uh, do you not remember this lying bitch getting on 20 major news shows across the us and proclaiming that Benghazi was caused by a video??? :-)
[Reply]
NinerDoug 08:49 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
My first choice, despite her anti-2nd stances.

Duckworth would be best from the list above. She's a brutal individual and I'd rather her be POTUS in the event of Biden getting elected as we know his term would be very short in light of his intellectual challenges.

Every time I see new footage of Biden, he looks more frail than the last time.

We can only hope that he is forced to debate Trump at some point.

Not that I'm a fan of Trump either.
She is a serious, thoughtful, intelligent, level headed, moderate, patriot.

I would like to see her in the Oval Office.
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:53 AM 08-01-2020
Ted Nugent
[Reply]
Bowser 09:06 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Tulsi Gabbard
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Ted Cruz
Either one of these.....

Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Ted Nugent
....but ultimately this. (MAYBE even Jesse Ventura in hopes of making the left's heads go mushroom cloud when Biden steps down two weeks into his presidency.)
[Reply]
NinerDoug 09:34 AM 08-01-2020
I don’t think Biden will win it with his VP pick. But he could lose it with his VP pick.

Choose wisely, Joe. Go with Tulsi.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up