ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump Threatens to Ban TikTok
BigBeauford 10:37 PM 07-31-2020

As far as TikTok is concerned, were banning them from the United States, Trump told reporters on Air Force One. Soon. Immediately. I mean essentially immediately.

I will sign the document tomorrow, he said..

— Jennifer Jacobs (@JenniferJJacobs) August 1, 2020

What say you CP?
[Reply]
listopencil 08:32 AM 08-01-2020
Did a lazy google to see what the fuck is going on with this bullshit, found a WaPo article:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...p-divestiture/

Read at your own risk. Hairy worms could dash through your eyeballs and eat your brains while reading. You have been warned.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:41 AM 08-01-2020
Already hearing kids can get around it via VPN in Canada etc.

Twitter crazy this am.
[Reply]
scho63 08:51 AM 08-01-2020
I don't have an account on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, MySpace, TikTok or any of these other wastes of humanity.

I'm down to less than an hour or two a week on FB and most days I don't even waste my time. I usually look at it when I'm sitting at the bar waiting for my food to be served.

The only place I'm on is here........:-)
[Reply]
MGRS13 09:15 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
I don't have an account on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, MySpace, TikTok or any of these other wastes of humanity.

I'm down to less than an hour or two a week on FB and most days I don't even waste my time. I usually look at it when I'm sitting at the bar waiting for my food to be served.

Good for you. And Im right there with you. I have zero social media. I only found this place because of the goddamn chiefs. But you know who likes this social media video shit? Everyone under thirty five. I know the trump cult folks will love another thing/group to hate. But this has a huge back lash with it. Trumps pissed because of the Tulsa rally being effected by the tick tok crowd. I think hes under estimating the back lash.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:15 AM 08-01-2020
Ditto Scho.

It is all the same crap to me. But I do not go out looking for validation from anyone. Have spent more time on FB with being cooped up-but only a few pages. Still have not friended anyone but my family. I do spend too much time on CP. That will end when I go back to work.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:23 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Good. They are banned from military and government comms for a reason. China is a clear and present danger to the US.

:-) Yes they are.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:23 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:

Same here - but no Face Book.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 09:29 AM 08-01-2020
I read this morning they will sell their US portion of Tik Tok to Microsoft, and Microsoft will run the app in the US. ��*♂️
[Reply]
MGRS13 09:31 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
I read this morning they will sell their US portion of Tik Tok to Microsoft, and Microsoft will run the app in the US. ��*♂️
Good. Hopefully that gives the stock a boost.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:33 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
Who do people trust more Microsoft or China?...It's a toss-up.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:35 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Who do people trust more Microsoft or China?...It's a toss-up.
I'll take "Fuck Them Both" for $1600, Alex
[Reply]
Randallflagg 10:01 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I'll take "**** Them Both" for $1600, Alex

:-)
[Reply]
Raiderhader 10:16 AM 08-01-2020
I guess we better start preparing for China to unleash another virus on us.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:18 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I guess we better start preparing for China to unleash another virus on us.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - the last months have been nothing more than a dress rehearsal for what's coming.

I stand by that.
[Reply]
Raiderhader 11:25 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
I've said it before and I'll say it again - the last months have been nothing more than a dress rehearsal for what's coming.

I stand by that.
You'll get no argument from me.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up