ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Hey Loser - Pay your bill
neech 12:30 PM 07-31-2020

[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 10:15 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
My question was: "So it is your position people do not have a right to earn a living?"

What you wrote is not an answer to my question. What you wrote is a dodge. I asked about people, you started talking about businesses instead. Yes or no please. Do people have a fundamental right to earn a living?
Can I try?!?!?

Yes, people have the fundamental right to earn a living UP TO THE POINT that it interferes with another person's rights.

For example: Dave buys a 20 acre plot near a other businesses because he learns there is good gravel and sand in that soil. Dave starts setting off dynamite charges with chunks of rock and dirt flying into the neighboring businesses causing damage.

Does Dave have the fundamental right to earn a living *in that fashion* and/or *in that location*. Depends on zoning restrictions.

It isn't really just a yes or no question. The answer is Yes, *but certain restrictions apply see court for details* (* in fine print).
[Reply]
alanm 10:15 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Hard wood everywhere but the two bedrooms. I've not had to try to clean up after a heavy smoker before so it is good to know that the smoking indoors won't be such a bad thing.

Thanks!
Unless a guy has been there yrs and yrs. Smoking isn't a big deal. And even then I usually paint a couple of rooms anyway. Water in a bucket and spic and span or Mr Clean and a mop with a sponge head will clean walls in short order. Comes right off. Carpet with burn marks piss me off though. I ask my people though if they smoke or not. I ask that they try to be careful as all get out. It's their $$ on the deposit.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:50 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by alanm:
The one that's truthfully only really bad for people over 75 unless you have a underlying condition. For the rest of us it's politics. :-)
Ah, the seasonal flu...
[Reply]
alanm 11:41 PM 07-31-2020
[QUOToryDayz;15095696]Ah, the seasonal flu...[/QUOTE]Only this time a strain but super charged version of the common cold is being used as a political weapon. And of course the illness seems to be used as a weapon for the dems. But this is God's intrusion. God doesn't care for politics or football. And maybe he doesn't fret much about the USA for the moment.But I have to think the average American voting citizen with a clear thinking moment of clarity cannot condone what the democrat party is condoning or going along with. Really?? ..Anarchy and chaos?. AOC Talib et all? Biden's puppet with Soros pulling the string.? Wake up people.





















this is God's work. Yeah it sucks. I'm sorry soo many people overreacted to this illness that seems to be extremely detrimental to people over 75.But if your ordinary and your found pos
[Reply]
alanm 11:46 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Ah, the seasonal flu...
No it's worse than Cap't Tripts. Stand down you unreasonable POS. We know better just because.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 02:31 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
My question was: "So it is your position people do not have a right to earn a living?"

What you wrote is not an answer to my question. What you wrote is a dodge. I asked about people, you started talking about businesses instead. Yes or no please. Do people have a fundamental right to earn a living?
You do not have a fundamental right to earn a living if your profession endangers society. However, I think that the people who are impacted by shutdowns should be fully compensated for their sacrifice to stay home.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 10:47 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
You do not have a fundamental right to earn a living if your profession endangers society. However, I think that the people who are impacted by shutdowns should be fully compensated for their sacrifice to stay home.
I find it interesting you cannot just say "Yes, People have a fundamental right to earn a living". You could qualify it by saying the right has limits...like you can't be a hit-man. Instead you frame your answers "You do not have a fundamental right to earn a living....." and then qualify when you can. Your position seems to be, "People can earn a living when we say they can".

The vast majority of abortions are a choice(so I am told) and providing them during this pandemic should be banned because it unnecessarily risks spreading Co-vid 19. Do you agree that if a pandemic is cause to severely curtail people's ability to earn a living it is also cause to limit people's ability to have abortions?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:06 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by alanm:
No it's worse than Cap't Tripts. Stand down you unreasonable POS. We know better just because.
No thanks. I'll be going out, not wearing a mask, spending time at bars watching great local talent play great music, and plain having fun while all of you idiots stay inside. :-)
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:10 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
No thanks. I'll be going out, not wearing a mask, spending time at bars watching great local talent play great music, and plain having fun while all of you idiots stay inside. :-)
I'm an introvert so joke is on you... going outside to a place with strangers, to listen to shitty cover bands, and paying $5 per drink doesn't sound near as much fun to me as staying inside.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:12 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
I'm an introvert so joke is on you... going outside to a place with strangers, to listen to shitty cover bands, and paying $5 per drink doesn't sound near as much fun to me as staying inside.
^^^ Code for "I have no friends" ^^^
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:14 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
The vast majority of abortions are a choice(so I am told) and providing them during this pandemic should be banned because it unnecessarily risks spreading Co-vid 19. Do you agree that if a pandemic is cause to severely curtail people's ability to earn a living it is also cause to limit people's ability to have abortions?
Can I try?!?!?

No... because abortions are a time sensitive issue. There is a specific and finite amount of time where one has a window to carry out a medical procedure that has life long effects. Now should it limit people's ability to have cosmetic surgery? ABSOLUTELY.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:17 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
^^^ Code for "I have no friends" ^^^
Most of my friends, the few I have, are also introverts. You aren't far off though... I keep a tight circle. That circle, though, has nothing to do with not enjoying local cover bands and over-paying for alcohol.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:18 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Can I try?!?!?

No... because abortions are a time sensitive issue. There is a specific and finite amount of time where one has a window to carry out a medical procedure that has life long effects. Now should it limit people's ability to have cosmetic surgery? ABSOLUTELY.
:-) (as long as it's Liberal whores murdering their "don't matter (because Mom's a Liberal)" kids)
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:46 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
:-) (as long as it's Liberal whores murdering their "don't matter (because Mom's a Liberal)" kids)
Please... as if there aren't a metric ton of hush hush "Religious right" abortions that stem from young women not wanting to be ostracized be her family and congregation. That said, glad you are in agreement with the "no" aspect of my reply.

/Am personally aware of 3 separate young women friends who had abortions and hid it from their family due to religious pressure.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:56 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Please... as if there aren't a metric ton of hush hush "Religious right" abortions that stem from young women not wanting to be ostracized be her family and congregation. That said, glad you are in agreement with the "no" aspect of my reply.

/Am personally aware of 3 separate young women friends who had abortions and hid it from their family due to religious pressure.
If they are conservatives, please feel free to pass along to them that they are whores, sluts, and murderers. If they are liberals, don't bother, they already know. And thank them for what they did, the world doesn't need any more liberals.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up