ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Hey Loser - Pay your bill
neech 12:30 PM 07-31-2020

[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 08:01 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Do you feel equally about other people's businesses?

/real question, no snark... no clue on your position on things overall.
This guy definitely values capital and property over human life.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:09 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Nobody is saying that but people need to stay in their own lane. I'm not going to hurt anybody, this much I assure you. But I also give zero shits about helping anyone. Worry about yourself, your family and make yourself the best possible you you can be. You'll be surprised how things improve.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:12 PM 07-31-2020
This fucking drama queen. Nobody is buying your guilt, commie.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 08:28 PM 07-31-2020
You have to deal with the virus to fix the economy, and you can't do that without temporary shutdowns of non-essential businesses. That's just the reality of the situation.
If people have the right to protest during a pandemic, they have a right to earn a living.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 08:49 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Nobody is saying that but people need to stay in their own lane. I'm not going to hurt anybody, this much I assure you. But I also give zero shits about helping anyone. Worry about yourself, your family and make yourself the best possible you you can be. You'll be surprised how things improve.
Your perspective is essentially that of a sociopath. Here's the thing, though - even if you remove the human element of government assistance and just look at it from a monetary perspective, neglecting people leads to them ending up on food stamps, welfare, living on the street tanking property values, and often times they are in and out of the criminal justice system which has publicly funded legal assistance and costs tens of thousands a year to keep them in prison. We pay for every failure we create in society one way or another.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 08:50 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
If people have the right to protest during a pandemic, they have a right to earn a living.
The government can just pay people to not work, so I reject your premise.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:52 PM 07-31-2020
:-)

Yeah. Uh huh. The PPP was the best the government could do and it failed miserably.
[Reply]
alanm 08:54 PM 07-31-2020
Tens of millions of people are facing potential evictions as a result of the pandemic, and it's not because they're too lazy to go look for jobs. You guys are morons.
No blame it on their local and state gov who are not letting them go to work. Their the oppressor.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 08:55 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:

Yeah. Uh huh. The PPP was the best the government could do and it failed miserably.
No, he has a point. The government could do it... if they gave a flying fuck about people. Democrats are busy stuffing the bill with pork rolls headed to fine arts institutions and other liberal pet projects. Republicans, on the other hand, are stuffing these bills with money going towards f-35's and military contractors.

*IF THEY WANTED TO* they absolutely could pay people to stay home. Instead, they don't want to miss out on the opportunity to stuff our tax dollars into their pet projects, into the hands of special interest groups, and into the pockets of their business partners.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 08:57 PM 07-31-2020
The government can just pay people to not work, so I reject your premise.
So it is your position people do not have a right to earn a living?
[Reply]
alanm 08:59 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
What pandemic?
The one that's truthfully only really bad for people over 75 unless you have a underlying condition. For the rest of us it's politics. :-)
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:00 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
No, he has a point. The government could do it... if they gave a flying **** about people. Democrats are busy stuffing the bill with pork rolls headed to fine arts institutions and other liberal pet projects. Republicans, on the other hand, are stuffing these bills with money going towards f-35's and military contractors.

*IF THEY WANTED TO* they absolutely could pay people to stay home. Instead, they don't want to miss out on the opportunity to stuff our tax dollars into their pet projects, into the hands of special interest groups, and into the pockets of their business partners.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 09:01 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Feel free to point out my incorrect statement. You will find me receptive to learning new information.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:11 PM 07-31-2020
Simple trash

Landlords need to be aware of this and be vigilant not to rent to scammers, liars and people of a cheesy nature
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 09:18 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Simple trash

Landlords need to be aware of this and be vigilant not to rent to scammers, liars and people of a cheesy nature
Have you ever had the pleasure of being a landlord?

I ask because my mom has been a landlord and a realtor for 30+ years. Despite credit checks, background checks, references, and 30 years in the business... she just had a tenant refuse to move out about 9 months ago and when they did vacate 3 months later the house was trashed and she had to clean shit off the toilet. Dude was great for 2 years then lost his shit. Sometimes tenants fall to shit and you just don't know what the end result will be.

---

My current tenant was in the process of moving out and went to the hospital with Covid. I paid some people to pack the rest of her shit and put it in storage so I can get going on the damn house again. She has paid a month late every fucking month for almost 3 years... but she pays eventually.

Despite that and her chain smoking in the house... I feel I got lucky.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Up