ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Hey Loser - Pay your bill
neech 12:30 PM 07-31-2020

[Reply]
Otter 03:59 PM 07-31-2020
So, by this logic, does AustinChief have to pay my internet bill?
[Reply]
KurtCobain 04:01 PM 07-31-2020
I'm here for the free cereal.
[Reply]
backinblack 04:01 PM 07-31-2020
There was some chick on the CBS Evening News a few days back that was in tears because she was being evicted after not paying rent the past nine months. Was like, uh the math don't add up here. We ain't been in a pandemic for nine months yet. Why the hell was she not paying her rent in December?
[Reply]
neech 04:13 PM 07-31-2020
Now if you're a responsible and hard working person and you learn that a some people in same building are getting away with not paying rent what do you think you will do?

Why should I pay rent and scumbag across the hall gets away with not paying for sh*t. I won't pay either, that's what its leading to.
[Reply]
MahiMike 04:14 PM 07-31-2020
Oh so they had enough cash to buy a T-shirt but they don't wanna pay me my rent?!

GTFO!
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 04:37 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Perhaps they should have spent their stimulus check on rent instead of weed and booze.
You mean that $1200 check from months ago? What kind of living expenses do you have where that's going to sustain you for months on end?

Originally Posted by Shields68:
They really should not be in that situation yet, I mean the unemployment through July was more then about 80% of the employees were making. The other 20% were making enough to have savings etc.

Should also point out you pass a moratorium on evictions. It causes people to not pay rent. When it expires you have several months of people who would have been evicted during that time period + those who took advantage of the law and guess what there is a lot of evictions to catch up on.
Again, we're talking about millions of people here who are set to be evicted because the economy took a nosedive. I can't speak to everybody's situation, but even if there's a good chunk of those people who could have avoided their situation with better planning, you are punishing their kids for their bad decisions and more importantly, mass evictions during a pandemic is not good for society.

Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
So how are the property owners going to pay their bills? With my money?
Forbearance provides property owners temporary economic relief and isn't taxpayer funded. That's one option. Another is having the government send everybody money to stay home as we battle a pandemic, but obviously that was never in the cards with this administration.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:49 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
If i don't get a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch i will literally die.

#FreeCinnamonToastCrunch

Who's with me!?
My 21 year old son won't put sugar in his body except for that cereal. Says its his crack food.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 04:58 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Ohhhh I get it.
Don't think you do.
[Reply]
Taco John 05:06 PM 07-31-2020
We live in a society with a fraudulent money system. The system is built in such a way that it is inevitable to get the results that we have today. The only way to fix the system is to collapse it, cancel all the debt in the system, and erect a new sound money system. There is no other way.

It looks to me like Trump knows this, and has been working this plan for some time.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:19 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Well you enable that with your votes, so...
I have never voted for a Republican or a Democrat. I've only voted for third party candidates.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 06:57 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Again, we're talking about millions of people here who are set to be evicted because the economy took a nosedive. I can't speak to everybody's situation, but even if there's a good chunk of those people who could have avoided their situation with better planning, you are punishing their kids for their bad decisions and more importantly, mass evictions during a pandemic is not good for society.
The government should never pass laws or implement policies that cause people to not be able to earn their nut. The solution is to open everything back up.
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:20 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:

Textbook bleeding heart liberal bullshit. Other people's kids aren't my problem.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 07:42 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Textbook bleeding heart liberal bullshit. Other people's kids aren't my problem.
Do you feel equally about other people's businesses?

/real question, no snark... no clue on your position on things overall.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 07:50 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
The government should never pass laws or implement policies that cause people to not be able to earn their nut. The solution is to open everything back up.
You have to deal with the virus to fix the economy, and you can't do that without temporary shutdowns of non-essential businesses. That's just the reality of the situation.
[Reply]
Sorter 08:00 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
In California it's damn near impossible to get evicted if you know how to play the game and are willing to fight it in court.

It took my buddy 2 years and about $50K in legal fees to evict some male-Karen. That dude was a real piece of shit, and he's a career squatter.

Really opened my eyes to how fucked it is to be a landlord in this state if your tenant knows the laws and has the money and know-how to fight it.
Does he own single family homes or multi-family?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up