ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Hey Loser - Pay your bill
neech 12:30 PM 07-31-2020

[Reply]
ptlyon 02:44 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
In California it's damn near impossible to get evicted if you know how to play the game and are willing to fight it in court.

It took my buddy 2 years and about $50K in legal fees to evict some male-Karen. That dude was a real piece of shit, and he's a career squatter.

Really opened my eyes to how ****ed it is to be a landlord in this state if your tenant knows the laws and has the money and know-how to fight it.
Why didn't he just shoot him?
[Reply]
Bob Dole 02:48 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Tens of millions of people are facing potential evictions as a result of the pandemic, and it's not because they're too lazy to go look for jobs. You guys are morons.
Perhaps they should have spent their stimulus check on rent instead of weed and booze.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:50 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
better for america if they are on the streets during a pandemic


am I right ?
What pandemic?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:52 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Fuck it, end all bills.

Paying bills is an act of violence.

Shutting off my cell phone and internet is a violation of my 1st amendment rights.

I want a free home.

Free food.

Free masks.

Free protest signs.

Free everything.

It's time to end this oppressive society built on the backs of....people doing things...i guess.

Any society that asks someone to do a something is a violation of MUH FREEDOMS!
Rep!
[Reply]
Al Czervik 02:52 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

Sounds like a roommate I had a couple years ago.

I almost had to physically threaten him to get him out of the house.

Mother****er was putting his name on the mailbox even though he was supposed to be out in a month. :-)
Like Eddie?
Attached: tmp-name-2-467-1576013837-6_big.jpg (80.5 KB) 
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:56 PM 07-31-2020
If evictions are a matter of life and death for the people shown in that video, I really hope evictions move forward. Call them a "tenant abortion", then they'll have to agree.
[Reply]
Shields68 02:57 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Tens of millions of people are facing potential evictions as a result of the pandemic, and it's not because they're too lazy to go look for jobs. You guys are morons.
They really should not be in that situation yet, I mean the unemployment through July was more then about 80% of the employees were making. The other 20% were making enough to have savings etc.

Should also point out you pass a moratorium on evictions. It causes people to not pay rent. When it expires you have several months of people who would have been evicted during that time period + those who took advantage of the law and guess what there is a lot of evictions to catch up on.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:00 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Tens of millions of people are facing potential evictions as a result of the pandemic, and it's not because they're too lazy to go look for jobs. You guys are morons.
So how are the property owners going to pay their bills? With my money?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:17 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
So how are the property owners going to pay their bills? With my money?
You didn't earn that money.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:20 PM 07-31-2020
If they follow my plan, None of this will matter for the people whining, everybody will be getting $5K a week (for life) for not working.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:22 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
You didn't earn that money.
I beg your pardon?
[Reply]
Otter 03:22 PM 07-31-2020
It's becoming easier to not play by the rules than to try and be a good citizen.

That's a dangerous precedent to set.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:29 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I beg your pardon?
Society earned that money.

Not you.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:37 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Society earned that money.

Not you.
Ohhhh I get it.
[Reply]
backinblack 03:57 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
In California it's damn near impossible to get evicted if you know how to play the game and are willing to fight it in court.

It took my buddy 2 years and about $50K in legal fees to evict some male-Karen. That dude was a real piece of shit, and he's a career squatter.

Really opened my eyes to how fucked it is to be a landlord in this state if your tenant knows the laws and has the money and know-how to fight it.
Seems odd the tenant had money to pay for the legal battles but not his rent
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up