ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Hey Loser - Pay your bill
neech 12:30 PM 07-31-2020

[Reply]
Detoxing 02:16 PM 07-31-2020
If i don't get a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch i will literally die.

#FreeCinnamonToastCrunch

Who's with me!?
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:19 PM 07-31-2020
Charging people for sugary cereals is systematic oppression created by the white man forcing us color'd folk to eat crappy off-brand Honey Smacks.

Sugary Cereal and Purple Kool-aid should be a human right.

#FreeCinnamonToastCrunch

#Freepurpleflavor
[Reply]
Bowser 02:20 PM 07-31-2020
Is Super Sugar Crisp still a thing? Sign me up
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:23 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Don't you dare ask me to not do something you oppressive son-of-a-bitch.
How could you be so obtuse? /Andy Dufresne
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 02:26 PM 07-31-2020
Tens of millions of people are facing potential evictions as a result of the pandemic, and it's not because they're too lazy to go look for jobs. You guys are morons.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:26 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
better for america if they are on the streets during a pandemic

am I right ?
No, but you're stupid.

Hope that helps explain things for you.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 02:28 PM 07-31-2020
Well, i'll agree with one thing they said...over and over....

"That ain't right"
[Reply]
Detoxing 07-31-2020, 02:28 PM
This message has been deleted by Detoxing.
BWillie 02:28 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Tens of millions of people are facing potential evictions as a result of the pandemic, and it's not because they're too lazy to go look for jobs. You guys are morons.
For some of them it is, for some of them it isn't. Instead of blaming others for your misfortune, go out and solve the problem. Get a job. Or better yet. Make one.

The amount of rights tenants have compared to landlords, is startling.

Don't pay your rent. Why should the landlord suffer and allow you to maintain use of the domicile? This isn't charity.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:30 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
The government should swoop in and take care of them, right after they disband all the police in this country.
[Reply]
loochy 02:32 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by neech:
Apparently they were able to pay for their twinkie bill
[Reply]
BWillie 02:37 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
"Evictions are an act of violence"

Huh?

If people are evicted because their state's government locked them out of working, then yeah, that's a problem out of their control, and sufficient help/regulations should prevent an eviction.

But still not seeing how eviction is an act of violence.
It isn't. They just like how it sounds. It grabs headlines and creates shock value.

I'm thinking about getting out of the landlord game. There is a shit storm coming. So many young people think that landlords are the scum of the earth. That it is a human right that they shouldn't have to pay rent. They should just be given free housing. A bunch of them went crazy on me on Twitter because I simply said that tenants should not expect charity from their landlords and that I disagreed with them that landlords are the scum of the earth. Providing people a place to live is so horrible? Nothing stopping you from living in a tent or moving to a more affordable area.

Either way, your problem. Isn't my problem. I don't go to Target and expect that they have to give me shit because I've had a bad couple of weeks.

Life isn't fair. The earlier you accept this the better.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:39 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
It isn't. They just like how it sounds. It grabs headlines and creates shock value.

I'm thinking about getting out of the landlord game. There is a shit storm coming. So many young people think that landlords are the scum of the earth. That it is a human right that they shouldn't have to pay rent.
Well you enable that with your votes, so...
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:40 PM 07-31-2020
In California it's damn near impossible to get evicted if you know how to play the game and are willing to fight it in court.

It took my buddy 2 years and about $50K in legal fees to evict some male-Karen. That dude was a real piece of shit, and he's a career squatter.

Really opened my eyes to how fucked it is to be a landlord in this state if your tenant knows the laws and has the money and know-how to fight it.
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:42 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:

I'm thinking about getting out of the landlord game. There is a shit storm coming. So many young people think that landlords are the scum of the earth. That it is a human right that they shouldn't have to pay rent. They should just be given free housing. A bunch of them went crazy on me on Twitter because I simply said that tenants should not expect charity from their landlords and that I disagreed with them that landlords are the scum of the earth. Providing people a place to live is so horrible? Nothing stopping you from living in a tent or moving to a more affordable area.

Either way, your problem. Isn't my problem. I don't go to Target and expect that they have to give me shit because I've had a bad couple of weeks.

Life isn't fair. The earlier you accept this the better.
Raise your rent, be patient and screen like a motherfucker, even if the house has to sit there for months. Truthfinder.com is a great resource for screening potential tenants.

You should see the lease i edited for my friend. It's 11 pages of lawyer jargen that covers every-goddamn thing you can think of.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:43 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
It took my buddy 2 years and about $50K in legal fees to evict some male-Karen. That dude was a real piece of shit, and he's a career squatter.
:-)

Sounds like a roommate I had a couple years ago.

I almost had to physically threaten him to get him out of the house.

Motherfucker was putting his name on the mailbox even though he was supposed to be out in a month. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up