ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 35
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump suggests delaying November election
Fish 09:33 AM 07-30-2020
:-)

With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 30, 2020

[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:57 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
See this is the intrinsic fallibility in the paradigm of 'what did Trump do [or say, or suggest], and why is it the exact wrong thing' you end up contradicting yourself all over the place because you have no intrinsic standards, just a knee-jerk reaction to current events and the memory of a goldfish.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:57 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
lol who still says “sodomite” in 2020?
it's the correct terminology, not some "name"made up by a french female shrink to validate sucking another man's dick.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:57 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by luv:
I wondered the same thing, so I actually did a little research.

16 states (Missouri included) have laws where someone voting absentee has to request a ballot and give a qualifying reason. Some states, like Hawaii, do all mail-in voting where the ballots are mailed to registered voters whether they request them or not.

My guess, in Missouri anyway, would be notarization. Absentee ballots have to be notarized. My guess is that ballots such as those used in Hawaii don't have to be notarized.
But they have signatures on file. And they will compare the signatures.
[Reply]
Taco John 10:57 AM 07-30-2020
It was definitely a troll job. Trump does this sort of thing to force is adversary to commit to a position. Trump has no reason to actually see the election moved back. The Democrats definitely do.
[Reply]
Detoxing 10:57 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
look in the mirror, dishonest prick.
Are you ever going to explain the difference between "He asked a Question" and "He just asked a question"?

Or you just going to keep being a jellyfish?
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 10:57 AM 07-30-2020
Check me out being wrong as fuck.

Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
There is ZERO reason for Trump to be scared of Biden. I sincerely doubt he will delay the election. This is fear-mongering from Uncle Touchy.
Orange man is scared of Uncle Touchy. Fucking hysterical.
[Reply]
Jenson71 10:57 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
For you idiots who cannot surmise what Trump just did through this tweet.... I feel sorry for you.

Arguably his greatest troll job yet.
Arguably, does this troll job really beat one where he kills 150k Americans in a pandemic for the purposes of canceling an election?

Itís a just a question.
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:59 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
It was definitely a troll job. Trump does this sort of thing to force is adversary to commit to a position. Trump has no reason to actually see the election moved back. The Democrats definitely do.
Weíre actually good, bro. I actually wish Election Day was today.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:59 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

Then there's the dumb ones like Stevie

^Still pwning your pussy^

You're going to look an emotional girl come November, AFTER the election.

much like today.
[Reply]
Donger 10:59 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Jenson71:
Arguably, does this troll job really beat one where he kills 150k Americans in a pandemic for the purposes of canceling an election?

Itís a just a question.
Trump hasn't killed 150k Americans.
[Reply]
Donger 11:00 AM 07-30-2020
Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham, a South Carolina Republican and Trump ally, told CNN when asked about the President's call to delay the election: "I don't think that's a particularly good idea."

Majority Whip Sen. John Thune, a member of Republican leadership, told CNN that there will be an election in November despite the President's tweet.

"I think that's probably a statement that gets some press attention, but I doubt it gets any serious traction," Thune said.

"I think we've had elections every November since about 1788, and I expect that will be the case again this year," he said.

"No, we're not going to delay the election," Republican Sen. John Barrasso of Wyoming said in an interview on Fox Business. "We're going to have the election completed and voting completed by Election Day."

GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois tweeted, "Reminder: Election dates are set by Congress. And I will oppose any attempts to delay the #2020Election."
[Reply]
Detoxing 11:01 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
^Still pwning your pussy^

You're going to look an emotional girl come November, AFTER the election.

much like today.
So still nothing, got it.

I know you think you pwned someone....but i mean, you looked like like an epic dumbass with that backpedal to everyone but yourself.

You want to sit here and pretend like people can't read, that's hilarious.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:02 AM 07-30-2020
Yeah, that's the go-to excuse, "troll Job" every time he says something you don't want to believe.

No, it couldn't possibly be that the man who, for the past 4 years, has been telling you that he can't lose unless it's voter fraud thinks that pushing the election back would be a good way to prevent voter fraud...

No it couldn't be that. I guess there just hasn't been any evidence that he feels that he's going to be the victim of voter fraud. No evidence at all. Nope. Has to be a troll job.
So you admit to finally believing a Trump tweet.

Noted.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:02 AM 07-30-2020
Are you ever going to explain the difference between "He asked a Question" and "He just asked a question"?
ya, you added he just asked a question, which sets your false narrative of "defending", dishonest prick.

All i said he asked a question and your vag started bleeding and then you started claiming it wasn't a real question. twice your were dishonest.

try harder, pussy.
[Reply]
Shields68 11:03 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
But they have signatures on file. And they will compare the signatures.
Which is going to be a huge problem. New York's mail in primary was a huge failure. Between contesting ballots for lack of post mark, signatures not appearing to match (some case 20+ years old) or some other technicality, or even late mail deliveries ... Guessing the campaigns may be able to contest 10-20% of the ballots.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 35
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up