ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 35
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump suggests delaying November election
Fish 09:33 AM 07-30-2020
:-)

With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 30, 2020

[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:51 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Show us yours, sodomite.

oh wait.

you hide behind your computer.
Stevie's on his Galaxy. Cool. He's not hiding behind his computer.
[Reply]
luv 10:52 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
What's the difference between absentee and mail-in voting?
None. Same process.
I wondered the same thing, so I actually did a little research.

16 states (Missouri included) have laws where someone voting absentee has to request a ballot and give a qualifying reason. Some states, like Hawaii, do all mail-in voting where the ballots are mailed to registered voters whether they request them or not.

My guess, in Missouri anyway, would be notarization. Absentee ballots have to be notarized. My guess is that ballots such as those used in Hawaii don't have to be notarized.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:52 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

What a joke you've become.
look in the mirror, dishonest prick.
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 10:53 AM 07-30-2020
lol who still says “sodomite” in 2020?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:53 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
The point is we can't allow mass mail-ins, it's an utter disaster.
And the matter of WHAT needs to and will happen, in light of that prospect and in light of the pandemic, needs to be soberly addressed.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:53 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
For you idiots who cannot surmise what Trump just did through this tweet.... I feel sorry for you.

Arguably his greatest troll job yet.
This is not the first time I've asked this question when he has done something similar, but I always have to ask:

Explain to me why its a good thing for the president of the United States to troll his constituents.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:53 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Stevie's
deflection.

you'd never have the courage to show your face.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:53 AM 07-30-2020
For you idiots who cannot surmise what Trump just did through this tweet.... I feel sorry for you.

Well, if he wants to win a trolling contest, Ok. I'm ready to declare him the winner right now. This very minute.
[Reply]
Taco John 10:53 AM 07-30-2020

Former DNC Chair agrees Mail in ballots are a Problem pic.twitter.com/oQ8dy96Gx5

— DocRocket (@DocMcQuinn) July 30, 2020

[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:54 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
lol who still says “sodomite” in 2020?
Who doesn't keep that one in chamber? Its next to "leper" and "strumpet" for me personally.
[Reply]
Detoxing 10:54 AM 07-30-2020

Yeah, that's the go-to excuse, "troll Job" every time he says something you don't want to believe.

No, it couldn't possibly be that the man who, for the past 4 years, has been telling you that he can't lose unless it's voter fraud thinks that pushing the election back would be a good way to prevent voter fraud...

No it couldn't be that. I guess there just hasn't been any evidence that he feels that he's going to be the victim of voter fraud. No evidence at all. Nope. Has to be a troll job.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:54 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
deflection.

you'd never have the courage to show your face.
Stevie's showing his face on his Galaxy, not hiding behind his computer.

How cute.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:55 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Who doesn't keep that one in chamber? Its next to "work" and "integrity" for me personally.
pretty much.
[Reply]
Donger 10:55 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
This is not the first time I've asked this question when he has done something similar, but I always have to ask:

Explain to me why its a good thing for the president of the United States to troll his constituents.
"Yeah! Get 'em!!"

So it has been, and so it is. And, the "he's just trolling" is a weak defense. Was he trolling when he suggested that cleansing the lungs with disinfectant should be looked at?

No. He's just ignorant and not very smart.
[Reply]
Detoxing 10:56 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Brother, you’re the smartest guy I know.

You know he wasn’t just asking a question. You know him. You know what he’s doing.
They all know.

The smart ones just stay out of the thread and pick a different battle.

Then there's the dumb ones like Stevie who feel an incessant need to defend every stupid thing Trump says "beCauZE LiBs!"
[Reply]
Page 8 of 35
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up