ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 35
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump suggests delaying November election
Fish 09:33 AM 07-30-2020
:-)

With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 30, 2020

[Reply]
oldandslow 10:44 AM 07-30-2020
I will admit to "defending my guy" while he was in office. But the mental gymnastics that trump supporters have to go through to defend him is truly amazing.

Blatantly unconstitutional proposal - but that's ok, cause it's donny boy.
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:45 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
It's just so ****ing disgusting.

You lot have been deriding your fellow citizens INCESSANTLY for MONTHS about 'muh freedumbs' Hardy-har-har. Yokels, imirite?!?!

But when a freedom you cherish comes on the table, you snap to with the baseball, Chevrolet and apple pie schtick.

So self-centered.
I can only speak for myself, but these elections risk making the pandemic worse if we do not enforce social distancing, expand mail in ballots, extend early voting, and so on. That’s narrowly tailored.

Delaying the election altogether and risking a constitutional crisis is not narrowly tailored, and in this instance would violate the democratic and constitutional norms we were founded on.

So...? What inconsistent straw man argument were you saddling me with?
[Reply]
stevieray 10:45 AM 07-30-2020
Citation?

Cognizant that there is a difference between posing the possibility of seeking a delay and cancelling through fiat.
^crickets^

it's what happens when you run with a BS narrative
[Reply]
stevieray 10:45 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by oldandslow:

Blatantly unconstitutional proposal - but that's ok, cause it's donny boy.
^false narrative^
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:46 AM 07-30-2020
A presidential election in a pandemic is unprecedented even in normal times, let alone our hyperpoliticized era.

I noticed that Dem partisans in the Barr hearing were already laying the identity politics groundwork that 'black people are particularly at risk' regarding even nominal compliance with election structure.

This matter needs attention, and maybe Trump is jumping the gun posing rhetorical questions, but it needs attention and fast.

And everyone trusting a nation-wide mail-in is horse shit.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:47 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Lose that man bun. Are you gay Stevie?
Show us yours, sodomite.

oh wait.

you hide behind your computer.
[Reply]
Detoxing 10:48 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
It makes you a dishonest prick, nothing more.

he asked a question, your vag gushed, and still is.
No, no it doesn't.

It makes YOU an idiot that backpeddled so hard you fell flat on your ass.

Now look at you flailing around on the ground like you need your LifeCall "Help i've fallen and i can't get up!".
[Reply]
Detoxing 10:49 AM 07-30-2020
"He asked a question"

"He just asked a question"

Stevie: These mean different things!

What a joke you've become.
[Reply]
Donger 10:49 AM 07-30-2020
Nice to see the Moron-In-Chief referring to himself as 'it.'
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:50 AM 07-30-2020
A presidential election in a pandemic is unprecedented even in normal times, let alone our hyperpoliticized era.

I noticed that Dem partisans in the Barr hearing were already laying the identity politics groundwork that 'black people are particularly at risk' regarding even nominal compliance with election structure.

This matter needs attention, and maybe Trump is jumping the gun posing rhetorical questions, but it needs attention and fast.

There is no nation-wide mail in.

What I understand is that roughly half the states intend to do mail in voting. The rest intend to stick with in-person voting. Which they have the right to do. It's a local issue.

Not the smartest thing in the world, IMHO, but they have the right to do it.
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:50 AM 07-30-2020

Brother, you’re the smartest guy I know.

You know he wasn’t just asking a question. You know him. You know what he’s doing.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:50 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
backpeddled
incorrect.

You changed what I said, because it fits you like a glove..

Still does.

Poor baby.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:50 AM 07-30-2020
For you idiots who cannot surmise what Trump just did through this tweet.... I feel sorry for you.

Arguably his greatest troll job yet.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 10:50 AM 07-30-2020
The point is we can't allow mass mail-ins, it's an utter disaster.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:51 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
For you idiots who cannot surmise what Trump just did through this tweet.... I feel sorry for you.

Arguably his greatest troll job yet.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 35
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up