ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 35
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump suggests delaying November election
Fish 09:33 AM 07-30-2020
:-)

With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 30, 2020

[Reply]
Hydrae 10:24 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Where is his mask? What a ****ing hypocrite.
And everyone else shown in the video. Guess his election workers don't need to wear them even while all clustered together.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:24 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
^thimble brain says what?^
False narrative. You aren't very good at this.
[Reply]
Dayze 10:24 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
SOAP Poisoning!

[Reply]
Direckshun 10:24 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
What's the difference between absentee and mail-in voting?
None. Same process.
One more time for the folks in the back.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:25 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
my vagina hurts!
same as it ever was.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:25 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Dayze:
SOAP Poisoning!
:-)
[Reply]
stevieray 10:26 AM 07-30-2020
False narrative. You aren't very good at this.
imitation is the highest form of flattery.

sucks to be you.
[Reply]
BigRichard 10:26 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Goddammit Don, stop ****ing tweeting!! Even if this were a legit notion, which I don't think it is...why does this jackass keep tweeting stuff? He must love to get the lefties in a tizzy while his base cheers.

I'm not a Trump fan, but I'm a Trump supporter. I wish he'd quit with the bloody friggin' tweets...
Yep yep... he just needs to shut the fuck up and do the job he was tasked to do.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:27 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Yep yep... he just needs to shut the **** up and do the job he was tasked to do.
nah, he's beating them at their own game.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:27 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The man knows how to play his base.
. . . and troll the F out of his opponents.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:28 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Largely agnostic on the suggestion, but can someone outline for me, if the pandemic curtails so many other Constitutional protections how exactly the time, place and manner of an election is materially different?

And further how, if the alternative is mass mail-in, why day and date remains inviolable?
Like the response to the pandemic, it's a local issue. The President has no authority to halt the election.
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:28 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Largely agnostic on the suggestion, but can someone outline for me, if the pandemic curtails so many other Constitutional protections how exactly the time, place and manner of an election is materially different?
There are select restraints we can place on constitutional rights so long as the constraints are as narrowly curtailed as possible in order to keep the right maximized and addressing whatever the issue is.

Does delaying an entire election for some indeterminate amount of time and risking a descent into a constitutional crisis seem like the most narrowly curtailed solution available?
[Reply]
Shields68 10:29 AM 07-30-2020
You wish that because you are a sane, stable, human being who respects this country and its history, and the legacy that exists within the executive branch, and all that legacy stands for.

Thing is, his fans love this this. They love to see Dems react to it. It's like Mahomes just threw a 40 yard pass caught by Kelce on the five yard line.

What they don't realize is that he's about to throw a pick in the end zone. Well, some of them realize it.

See, Trump is not Patrick Mahomes. Trump is Alex Smith.
So true the problem is Biden is not Mahomes either and more like Blaine Gabbert. Of course the one good thing about Alex Smith he was pretty cautious, so even though he looks like he was going to throw a pick more times and not he was just throwing it away and gets a field goal.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:30 AM 07-30-2020
Trump suggests delaying the election knowing libtards would lose their minds.

Now when what's left of the mashed potatoes in Pedo Joe's deteriorating cranium leaks out of his ears, the Dems won't be able to delay the election because of this hissy fit they're throwing right now.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:30 AM 07-30-2020
[QUOTE=Trolly McTrollson;15092497]Of course there was no question Stevieray would be one of the first to go along with this without hesitation.[/QUOT:-)

^no, dumbass troll^.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 35
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up