ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 35
< 123 456713 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump suggests delaying November election
Fish 09:33 AM 07-30-2020
:-)

With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 30, 2020

[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:14 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
He asked a question and all your vag's started gushing.

I truly feel sorry for those around you.
All it takes for you to excuse an unconstitutional idea is a question mark? Well I guess thats why he does that then.
[Reply]
Redbled 10:15 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
What's the difference between absentee and mail-in voting?
None. Same process.

You know. Maybe the difference in number of ballots and the purpose behind each.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:16 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
All it takes for you to excuse an unconstitutional idea is a question mark? Well I guess thats why he does that then.
false narrative, thief.

why don't you try putting in an honest days work in for the first time in years.

you don't have a pot to piss in.
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 10:16 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
We're not a democracy. And I don't support democracy. It's one of the worst forms of govt as Madison wrote in the Federalist Papers. I support Constitutional Republics that protect natural rights.

Try again, with another strawman argument. The strawman posts are already proliferating this early.
So that's a "no" from ol' BEP. Trump could declare himself Emperor for Life and you'd obediently fall in line while blabbering about the latest Soros conspiracy nonsense.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:17 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
So that's a "no" from ol' BEP. Trump could declare himself Emperor for Life and you'd obediently fall in line while blabbering about the latest Soros conspiracy nonsense.
False narrative.

you guys aren't very good at this.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:17 AM 07-30-2020

:-)

Who was he asking? Does he check the responses on his twitter feed?
[Reply]
stevieray 10:18 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:

Who was he asking?
^thimble brain says what?^
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:18 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Redbled:
You know. Maybe the difference in number of ballots and the purpose behind each.
You're voting on a ballot and putting it in the mail.
The "purpose" is to vote without going to the polling station.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:20 AM 07-30-2020
false narrative, thief.

why don't you try putting in an honest days work in for the first time in years.

stevie's typing this while painting a mural.
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 10:20 AM 07-30-2020
False narrative.

you guys aren't very good at this.
Of course there was no question Stevieray would be one of the first to go along with this without hesitation.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:20 AM 07-30-2020
false narrative, thief.

Are you still angry that I am valued for my knowledge and not unit output per hour? Try wearing a shade other than green.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:21 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Where is his mask? What a fucking hypocrite.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:22 AM 07-30-2020

Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
It would be ok, as long as it went like this:

"I have accomplished more in 3 1/2 years than any administration in history! Emperor for Life???"
[Reply]
stevieray 10:23 AM 07-30-2020
Are you still angry that I am valued for my knowledge and not unit output per hour? Try wearing a shade other than green.
angry? :-) you make a great wife.

You have no output. You get paid for your "knowledge" of hoping Schiff is played by a sexual predator.

I'm self employed and prolly make more in a day than you do.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:23 AM 07-30-2020
Largely agnostic on the suggestion, but can someone outline for me, if the pandemic curtails so many other Constitutional protections how exactly the time, place and manner of an election is materially different?

And further how, if the alternative is mass mail-in, why day and date remains inviolable?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 35
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up