ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 35
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump suggests delaying November election
Fish 09:33 AM 07-30-2020
:-)

With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 30, 2020

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:55 AM 07-30-2020
Goddammit Don, stop fucking tweeting!! Even if this were a legit notion, which I don't think it is...why does this jackass keep tweeting stuff? He must love to get the lefties in a tizzy while his base cheers.

I'm not a Trump fan, but I'm a Trump supporter. I wish he'd quit with the bloody friggin' tweets...
[Reply]
NinerDoug 09:55 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The man knows how to play his base.
Yes he does.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 09:57 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
The Democrats can delay anything they want, including not policing riots but if Trump suggests this, they have a meltdown.

Democrat Fauci pushed Trump to lockdown the entire country—but that's all okay. Because it suits the left by wrecking the economy.

I don't support moving the election date, and I don't support mail-in voting either. Let it remain as it was. Provide more voting locations so people can spread out. If you're scared ask for an absentee ballot.
Good. You do it your way, we'll do it ours. Have fun.
[Reply]
luv 07-30-2020, 09:58 AM
This message has been deleted by luv. Reason: See where my question was answered.
NinerDoug 09:59 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
We're not a democracy. And I don't support democracy. It's one of the worst forms of govt as Madison wrote in the Federalist Papers. I support Constitutional Republics that protect natural rights.

Try again, with another strawman argument. The strawman posts are already proliferating this early.
Is there any erosion of Constitutional Republicanism that you won't support?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:01 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Well there's a viral pandemic going on so I don't think it's unreasonable to question slavishly following along with what the Constitution says where it comes to voting.


/s
No there isn't. That's fake news. It's phony. Mortality rate is lowest of anywhere. In fact, less people are dying than before the fake pandemic.

Just a few hotspots. Economy is rebounding. Going to be the best economy ever in the history of the Universe!

No reason the election cannot proceed as scheduled.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:03 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
:-)

What's the difference between absentee and mail-in voting?
None. Same process.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:05 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
The Democrats can delay anything they want, including not policing riots but if Trump suggests this, they have a meltdown.

Democrat Fauci pushed Trump to lockdown the entire country—but that's all okay. Because it suits the left by wrecking the economy.

I don't support moving the election date, and I don't support mail-in voting either. Let it remain as it was. Provide more voting locations so people can spread out. If you're scared ask for an absentee ballot.
:-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:05 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Goddammit Don, stop ****ing tweeting!! Even if this were a legit notion, which I don't think it is...why does this jackass keep tweeting stuff? He must love to get the lefties in a tizzy while his base cheers.

I'm not a Trump fan, but I'm a Trump supporter. I wish he'd quit with the bloody friggin' tweets...
That's how he plays the media and the left which keeps him in the news. That's what he did during 2016.

Besides tweeting, gets him around the media. He just needs an editor.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:05 AM 07-30-2020
The one time I voted absentee I had to get it notarized.. which you know makes sense because of the whole fraudulent voting angle.

But that's apparently racist so that's been done away with so there's absolutely nothing preventing outright manufacturing votes to steal an election.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:08 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Goddammit Don, stop ****ing tweeting!! Even if this were a legit notion, which I don't think it is...why does this jackass keep tweeting stuff? He must love to get the lefties in a tizzy while his base cheers.

I'm not a Trump fan, but I'm a Trump supporter. I wish he'd quit with the bloody friggin' tweets...
You wish that because you are a sane, stable, human being who respects this country and its history, and the legacy that exists within the executive branch, and all that legacy stands for.

Thing is, his fans love this shit. They love to see Dems react to it. It's like Mahomes just threw a 40 yard pass caught by Kelce on the five yard line.

What they don't realize is that he's about to throw a pick in the end zone. Well, some of them realize it.

See, Trump is not Patrick Mahomes. Trump is Alex Smith.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:10 AM 07-30-2020
He asked a question and all your vag's started gushing.

I truly feel sorry for those around you.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:11 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The man knows how to play his base.
pfffft

knows how to play you.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:12 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
The one time I voted absentee I had to get it notarized.. which you know makes sense because of the whole fraudulent voting angle.

But that's apparently racist so that's been done away with so there's absolutely nothing preventing outright manufacturing votes to steal an election.
I have had one the past two elections before last, because I had to travel for work.

I planned on voting during early voting this time, because the absentee ballots are not counted into totals on election night and that is important today. Heck, I've already waited in lines at Costco and some stores, so I can do it again.

I will take my supplements for boosting immunity like C,D and Zinc et al, use my nebulizer to kill any harmful germs from entering my lungs, and use my hand sanitizer. I have been using my own precautions aka taking personal responsibility. My county did pass a mask ordinance via a vote so I have to follow that anyway.
[Reply]
wazu 10:12 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
What's the difference between absentee and mail-in voting?
None. Same process.
Each absentee ballot has to be requested by a registered voter, which validates name and address to some degree. Also strongly limits the scope of how many ballots could be interfered with somewhere in the chain of custody.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:14 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
What's the difference between absentee and mail-in voting?
None. Same process.
They even have signatures on file, which are compared to the signature on the mail-in ballot. So if you wanted to vote fraudulently, say, for a dead person, you would have be able to duplicate the individual's signature.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 35
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up