ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 35
1 234511 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump suggests delaying November election
Fish 09:33 AM 07-30-2020
:-)

With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 30, 2020

[Reply]
Detoxing 09:34 AM 07-30-2020
The man knows how to play his base.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:37 AM 07-30-2020
The Democrats can delay anything they want, including not policing riots but if Trump suggests this, they have a meltdown.

Democrat Fauci pushed Trump to lockdown the entire country—but that's all okay. Because it suits the left by wrecking the economy.

I don't support moving the election date, and I don't support mail-in voting either. Let it remain as it was. Provide more voting locations so people can spread out. If you're scared ask for an absentee ballot.
[Reply]
luv 09:38 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
The Democrats can delay anything they want, including not policing riots but if Trump suggests this, they have a meltdown.
I gather, then, that you think it's a good idea? It's hard to read through your deflection.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:42 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by luv:
I gather, then, that you think it's a good idea? It's hard to read through your deflection.
I noticed you used selective choice from my post to make it look otherwise. That's pretty dishonest. Or helluva, an ASSumption.
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 09:43 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
The Democrats can delay anything they want, including not policing riots but if Trump suggests this, they have a meltdown.

Democrat Fauci pushed Trump to lockdown the entire country—but that's all okay. Because it suits the left by wrecking the economy.

I don't support moving the election date, and I don't support mail-in voting either. Let it remain as it was. Provide more voting locations so people can spread out. If you're scared ask for an absentee ballot.
Is there any erosion of democracy that you won't obediently support?
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:44 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
Is there any erosion of democracy that you won't obediently support?
She claims to love the Constitution yet this is unconstitutional AF.
[Reply]
luv 09:44 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I noticed you used selective choice from my post to make it look otherwise. That's pretty dishonest. Or helluva, an ASSumption.
An assumption would have been a statement. I asked a question for clarification.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:48 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
Is there any erosion of democracy that you won't obediently support?
We're not a democracy. And I don't support democracy. It's one of the worst forms of govt as Madison wrote in the Federalist Papers. I support Constitutional Republics that protect natural rights.

Try again, with another strawman argument. The strawman posts are already proliferating this early.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:48 AM 07-30-2020
Well there's a viral pandemic going on so I don't think it's unreasonable to question slavishly following along with what the Constitution says where it comes to voting.


/s
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:50 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
She claims to love the Constitution yet this is unconstitutional AF.
Since when did you become this dishonest?

Go back and read what I actually posted, instead of dubbing in things I did not say.

You might also stop projecting, since you've advocated numerous unConstitutional positions such as during the impeachment debacle and support of food stamps. So I am familiar with your lack of Constitutional acumen.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:52 AM 07-30-2020
This is just another one of Trump's dumb thoughts that intelligent people will have to walk back for him.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:54 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by luv:
An assumption would have been a statement. I asked a question for clarification.
It was a rhetorical question, disguising a statement as a question, as indicated by the second sentence alleging it's my "deflection."

My initial points in that post were to show how the Democrats would do this if it were them based on current behavior and positions. Like allowing riots and protests during a pandemic but Democrat govs and mayors deny church attendence.

Furthermore they want to change laws on voting, to nationalize them, without a Constitutional amendment. Capiche?
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 09:54 AM 07-30-2020

Wait, he’s blind now too? pic.twitter.com/mb1VTf8Qhi

— Denlesks (@Denlesks) July 29, 2020

[Reply]
NinerDoug 09:55 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
:-)

Of course we knew this was coming.

And will go nowhere. He doesn't have the authority.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 35
1 234511 > Last »
Up