ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 80
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Well-it's Portland so....
displacedinMN 09:56 AM 07-17-2020

Oregon Public Broadcasting confirms tweets today that federal officers in camouflage but no agency identification or badges, driving unmarked non-government rental cars, are grabbing protestors off streets in Portland and not talking w local authoritieshttps://t.co/sfY9TUkbDI

— David Burbach (@dburbach) July 17, 2020

[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 11:46 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
:-) at NGRS13, Guano and Adolt! Dung's Manson girls, crying about Antifa having their rights violated. Was there ever any doubt? Lowlife scumbags.
Mind boggling, isnít it? Imagine going through life being that stupid.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:46 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Would you care to elaborate sir?
Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:47 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
There are plans for the suburbs and you're probably not going to like them.
bullshit

they ain't coming here
[Reply]
vailpass 11:47 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Feds vs communists

That's a tough one for me.
Go read about Portland's mayor's support of the street gangs, you'll side with the Feds pretty quick. That guy is one of the many Dem poster boys for what an elected official should NOT be.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 11:51 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing
Funny you would mention that, this is already happening in my area.

In one of the suburbs outside of Green Bay (where many of the Packers players and coaches live) there is a group pushing an income based housing development that includes a low rent apartment complex.

Seems like a great plan, what could go wrong?
[Reply]
BDj23 11:51 AM 07-17-2020
So I see Loon got btfo, tucked tail and ran. :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 11:52 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
It's not just that. State authorities are capitulating to terrorists. If they did their ****ing job this wouldn't happen.
This is all that needs to be said here. If you've been following what has been going on in Portland you'd know the Feds have shown remarkable restraint while their officers and facilities have been under regular attack from the street mobs, all of which is sanctioned by their failure of a mayor.
[Reply]
Pants 11:58 AM 07-17-2020
I hate communism more than everyone in this thread combined.

It is possible I am being misled by the video, but if someone comes to pick you up on the street to arrest you, certain protocols have to be followed.

It's extremely ironic to hear of cognitive dissonance in this thread.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:58 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I just want to be left alone
Yep. The vast majority of Americans want exactly that. And most have not involved themselves yet in what's been going on. God help those seeking to destroy the American way if that changes.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 11:58 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Yeah. Dozens of people have been killed,including children... but that's just historical necessity, right comrade?
Sure Jan.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:00 PM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by Pants:
I hate communism more than everyone in this thread combined.
And Donger was against invading Iraq a second time. :-)
[Reply]
Loneiguana 12:02 PM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
What are those things? Curious because from my limited knowledge, many jurisdictions dont require you to be immediately told why you are being arrested. And I know miranda rights dont have to be read to be arrested. They just have to be read to you before questioning or nothing is admissible.
You have to be told you are being arrested. They weren't.

At the time of arrest, the officer must tell you why you are being arrested and how the arrest is authorized.

You have the right to request the help of a lawyer.

You have the right to know where you are being booked.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:02 PM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Funny you would mention that, this is already happening in my area.

In one of the suburbs outside of Green Bay (where many of the Packers players and coaches live) there is a group pushing an income based housing development that includes a low rent apartment complex.

Seems like a great plan, what could go wrong?
Hales Corners?
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:02 PM 07-17-2020
Remember when Obama was drone bombing people without a trial? Antifa is getting off easy...

The media has really done a number on the mindless masses....Antifa arent merely average people leaving their houses to protest...they are worldwide, funded, and trained. They are assaulting people and destroying property.

They are terrorists...plain and simple.

The feds arent arresting random people...they are doing what a Soros bought-off mayor refuses to.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:02 PM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Sure Jan.
God you are a thread wrecker. Get the fuck out of here.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 80
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Up