ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 80
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Well-it's Portland so....
displacedinMN 09:56 AM 07-17-2020

Oregon Public Broadcasting confirms tweets today that federal officers in camouflage but no agency identification or badges, driving unmarked non-government rental cars, are grabbing protestors off streets in Portland and not talking w local authoritieshttps://t.co/sfY9TUkbDI

— David Burbach (@dburbach) July 17, 2020

[Reply]
Loneiguana 11:17 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
It's not just that. State authorities are capitulating to terrorists. If they did their ****ing job this wouldn't happen.
The hyperbolic nonsensical stupidity you guys bleach out is just amazing.

They really have you guys convinced and ready to fight other Americans.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:18 AM 07-17-2020
It could be political theater...Twitter is god's gift to propaganda. Conveniently had someone, there, to film the situation...false-flag it to social media....liberal muppets are digitally outraged.

If this actually real...they had specific targets. There is a reason they are there... if they were planning something. Like US intelligence haven't infiltrated Antifa...
[Reply]
Loneiguana 11:19 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Nah, when youíre out there doing what these lunatics are doing, youíve given up your rights. See we actually like civilization. I prefer to walk down the street of a big city and not have to worry about getting killed by violent mobs.

Nothing you just said is pro-American.

"Give up your rights" because of property damage when not even convicted is un America bootlicking.

I won't even touch your "killed by violent mobs". Apparently you don't live in reality.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:19 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
The hyperbolic nonsensical stupidity you guys bleach out is just amazing.

They really have you guys convinced and ready to fight other Americans.
I canít speak for anyone else, but Iím more than ready to see these criminals arrested.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:19 AM 07-17-2020
Imagine, for one moment, if the response to the Tsarnaev's attack in Boston was carried out with Trump in the White House.

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 11:21 AM 07-17-2020
"Criminal" require a conviction.

The correct word non fascists use would be suspects.

Also, that wasn't an arrest. Arrest requires certain things the S.C. has ruled as required.

Once again we see the bootlickers twist themselves into knots, ignore centuries of judicial and criminal case law just to lick the boots of the police. With a next extra helping of that hyperbolic nonsensical "Pro-criminal" that bootlickers stupidly use.
We get it. You think terrorists are heroes.

Except when they're being droned to death by a democrat president.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 11:22 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I canít speak for anyone else, but Iím more than ready to see these criminals arrested.
Can you point me to the convictions these people have to be labeled "criminals". Thanks.

Then point me to their warrants for arrest. Then show me where they were read their rights. Then let me know where they are located and if they have been able to talk to a lawyer.

Look at the wannabe fascists use the fascist rhetoric of "criminal be arrested" as if that can't happen in a constitutional way.

"Its these jack boot tactics or nothing guys"

Pathetic.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 07-17-2020, 11:23 AM
This message has been deleted by Discuss Thrower. Reason: original post seemed like a waterboarding reference
Loneiguana 11:23 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
We get it. You think terrorists are heroes.

Except when they're being droned to death by a democrat president.
A democrat president used drones on American citizens?

Link please.

Oh wait, you are just being a hyperbolic dishonest bootlicker.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:24 AM 07-17-2020

Link please.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 11:24 AM 07-17-2020
Nothing you just said is pro-American.

"Give up your rights" because of property damage when not even convicted is un America bootlicking.

I won't even touch your "killed by violent mobs". Apparently you don't live in reality.
Yeah. Dozens of people have been killed,including children... but that's just historical necessity, right comrade?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:24 AM 07-17-2020

Antifa train in black bloc tactics to "de-arrest" their comrades by swarming police & pulling them out. It's already happened this week with the local police. They can't do that as easily w/federal law enforcement. And that's why they want to stop them. https://t.co/tsdGpM3VcO pic.twitter.com/RTVZrrOmmk

— Andy NgŰ (@MrAndyNgo) July 17, 2020

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:26 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Sad to see that fent isn't quite the white trash remover I've thought it to be.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 11:26 AM 07-17-2020
Fuck, this thread is now ruined.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 11:26 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Oh, so you oppose mobbing on cops making lawful arrests?

Bootlicker!
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 11:26 AM 07-17-2020

Link please.

Lol. This thread really has you triggered.

Maybe take a break and go have a juice box big guy! Youíll be ok!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 80
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Up