ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 76
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Well-it's Portland so....
displacedinMN 09:56 AM 07-17-2020

Oregon Public Broadcasting confirms tweets today that federal officers in camouflage but no agency identification or badges, driving unmarked non-government rental cars, are grabbing protestors off streets in Portland and not talking w local authoritieshttps://t.co/sfY9TUkbDI

— David Burbach (@dburbach) July 17, 2020

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:07 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
That usually gets conveniently forgotten
Funny to see "Conservatives" downplay that bit, isn't it?
[Reply]
Loneiguana 11:07 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
We encourage it when they are arresting criminals. Thanks, though!
"Criminal" require a conviction.

The correct word non fascists use would be suspects.

Also, that wasn't an arrest. Arrest requires certain things the S.C. has ruled as required.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 11:08 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Man, the "Second amendment is to protect against over reaching government thugs rounding people off the street" brigade is going to have egg on their face when they realized they weren't around to stop this.
More pro criminal bullshit.

You support doing this to thought criminals... but violent criminals who record their own felonies? Oh they should be protected. Of course you think that.

What do you call someone who uses violence and intimidation to achieve political goals?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:08 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Should you be out there fighting commies, G.I. Joe?
We fought with our vote in Nov '16.

It is the deadliest weapon we have.

This gun stops COMMUNISM COLD!!!

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:09 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:

You support doing this to thought criminals... but violent criminals who record their own felonies? Oh they should be protected. Of course you think that.
Criminals are folk heroes to the American left.
[Reply]
BDj23 11:09 AM 07-17-2020

Also, that wasn't an arrest. Arrest requires certain things the S.C. has ruled as required.
WHY WONT YOU FIGHT FOR PEOPLE WHO HATE YOU

fuck off
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 11:10 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Criminals are folk heroes to the American left.
It's not just that. State authorities are capitulating to terrorists. If they did their fucking job this wouldn't happen.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:11 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Funny to see "Conservatives" downplay that bit, isn't it?
The left has had decades to work on the McCarthy narrative, and the right has spent that entire time as spineless jellyfish.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 11:12 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:

What do you call someone who uses violence and intimidation to achieve political goals?

Once again we see the bootlickers twist themselves into knots, ignore centuries of judicial and criminal case law just to lick the boots of the police. With a next extra helping of that hyperbolic nonsensical "Pro-criminal" that bootlickers stupidly use.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:12 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by BDj23:
WHY WONT YOU FIGHT FOR PEOPLE WHO HATE YOU

fuck off
HOW DARE YOU NOT ALLOW AN ARSONIST HOLDING A JERRY CAN AND A ZIPPO INTO YOUR HOME
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 11:12 AM 07-17-2020

Nah, when you’re out there doing what these lunatics are doing, you’ve given up your rights. See we actually like civilization. I prefer to walk down the street of a big city and not have to worry about getting killed by violent mobs.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:13 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
The left has had decades to work on the McCarthy narrative, and the right has spent that entire time as spineless jellyfish.
Yeah but McCarthy sends horrible tweets says mean things.
[Reply]
BDj23 11:13 AM 07-17-2020
I love how loon thinks I should rush into battle to defend a bunch of people who want to disarm me and have been calling me a small dick, racist incel for the better part of a decade.

Laughable
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:15 AM 07-17-2020
I love how loon thinks I should rush into battle to defend a bunch of people who want to disarm me and have been calling me a small dick, racist incel for the better part of a decade.

Laughable

Laughable

Laughable

Laughable
[Reply]
Great8 11:17 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
Gestopo gonna gestopo.
I'm pretty sure it's spelled gestapo
[Reply]
Page 4 of 76
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up