ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 18
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>A (Non) Exhaustive List Of Things That Have Been Deemed OFFENSIVE By The Left
digger 03:30 PM 07-13-2020

Feel free to add to the list:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ing-card-game/

https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/18/f...ist-statement/

https://freedomwire.com/aunt-jemima-canceled/

https://hotair.com/archives/allahpun...-says-company/
[Reply]
tatorhog 01:31 PM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
What's the end game then? What is BLM actually working towards?

Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
You are only asking these questions to attack and discredit the movement.
Liberal logic 101
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 01:32 PM 07-14-2020
:-)

Unaware conservative is unaware his "reasons" for thinking its okay to bash Greta is rationalizing attacking a teenager.
Criticizing is not 'attacking'.

Stop using children as human shields.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 01:34 PM 07-14-2020
^ Is apparently hyper aware of any bad things that could be attributed to BLM, but can't even be bothered to figure out what they might want. Continues to prove my point that he doesn't care and is only here to discredit.

"First, I must confess that over the last few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season."
https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:37 PM 07-14-2020
Medical statistics are offensive to some of them too. It will get you banned from the Lounge's Non-Political Covid thread if you use them, and a mod doesn't like a DC poster to use them.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 02:04 PM 07-14-2020
^
has nothing so goes on short tirades to belittle the offender and then prances around like something was accomplished.

Can I just say that your alter ego already posted that quote? Is that fair?

But since we are repeating King quotes, let me throw this one up for you as well, just like I did for your twin NJ.

“That If we as Negroes succumb to the temptation of using violence in our struggle, unborn generations will be the recipients of a long and desolate night of bitterness. And our legacy to the future will be an endless reign of meaningless chaos.”
Dont lash out in stupid anger because you prove my point with every post, but are too unaware to grasp it.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:06 PM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/
Originally Posted by :
1. White people, if you donít have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if youíre inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. Youíre bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty ó Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Naziís and Other lilí dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.

9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work ó Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.

10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesnít mean taking up knitting, unless youíre making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.

#RunUsOurLand #Reparations #YouGonLearnToday #RunUsOurMoney
[Reply]
Loneiguana 02:06 PM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
Leaving aside the fact that the two situations are completely different, where did I say it was ok to bash Thunberg?
That part right there is you rationalizing people attacking a teenager.

Be less stupid son.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 02:08 PM 07-14-2020
Liberal logic 101
^if he actually cares would research that question. But he doesnt and just think it's a gotcha to discredit blm.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 02:11 PM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
So progressive!
[Reply]
Loneiguana 02:18 PM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Why are posting something from 2017 that one person wrote and isn't a part of that website?

I mean, besides to be dishonest?
[Reply]
tatorhog 02:18 PM 07-14-2020
^if he actually cares would research that question. But he doesnt and just think it's a gotcha to discredit blm.
No, it was a question. When someone is seeking answers, they tend to ask questions.

I'm sorry you don't know the answer. Instead of coming across as vile and impotent, it would just be easier to say "I don't really know"
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 02:19 PM 07-14-2020
That part right there is you rationalizing people attacking a teenager.

Be less stupid son.
I’m not sure you’re aware how communication works.

Again, where did I rationalize attacking Thunberg? Pointing out the reality that both situations are different isnt rationalizing anything. It’s.....pointing out reality.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 02:20 PM 07-14-2020
No, it was a question. When someone is seeking answers, they tend to ask questions.

I'm sorry you don't know the answer. Instead of coming across as vile and impotent, it would just be easier to say "I don't really know"
^Keeps wondering why a redneck Missouri football forum isn't giving him answers about BLM instead of actually researching it using the power of the internet. Stupidly believes anyone other than his cult falls for such obvious discrediting techniques.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 02:22 PM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
Iím not sure youíre aware how communication works.

Again, where did I rationalize attacking Thunberg? Pointing out the reality that both situations are different isnt rationalizing anything. Itís.....pointing out reality.
No, its rationalizing it. You want to downplay how conservatives treated a teenager for a political stance and make it acceptable, so you rationalized "the situations are different" as a way to make it okay.

Be less stupid son.
[Reply]
tatorhog 02:22 PM 07-14-2020
^Keeps wondering why a redneck Missouri football forum isn't giving him answers about BLM instead of actually researching it using the power of the internet. Stupidly believes anyone other than his cult falls for such obvious discrediting techniques.
Aren't you on that same redneck Missouri football forum trying to pretend like you have answers, but are above stating them?

Be less insecure.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 18
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up