ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 18
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>A (Non) Exhaustive List Of Things That Have Been Deemed OFFENSIVE By The Left
digger 03:30 PM 07-13-2020

Feel free to add to the list:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ing-card-game/

https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/18/f...ist-statement/

https://freedomwire.com/aunt-jemima-canceled/

https://hotair.com/archives/allahpun...-says-company/
[Reply]
Loneiguana 11:59 AM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
Damn,

I got two tapouts rapid fire style.
That's not a tapout dumbass.

That's calling out your bad faith bull shit. You aren't here to learn about BLM or what they want.

You are only here to discredit them through bad faith questions that have been answered numerous times over the last few years. If you actually cared, you wouldn't be answering those questions.

And yes, I completely understand the logical constructions I am talking about will never be comprehended by a mouth breather like you.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 12:01 PM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
F off with this bad faith bull shit.

You don't care. You aren't going to suddenly care. You are only asking these questions to attack and discredit the movement.

The are multiple ways you can educate yourself on this. And it doesn't include whining like a victim.
BLM the ideology is commendable.

BLM the organization is a joke.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 12:01 PM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by Lode o' guano:

That's calling out your bad faith bull shit. You aren't here to learn about BLM or what they want.

You are only here to discredit them through bad faith questions that have been answered numerous times over the last few years.
:-)
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 12:01 PM 07-14-2020
^Is unaware he just rationalized attacking a teenage girl.

Typical conservative.
I did? How?
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 12:03 PM 07-14-2020

[Reply]
tatorhog 12:04 PM 07-14-2020

You are only here to discredit them through bad faith questions that have been answered numerous times over the last few years.
I don't believe they are going about things the right way, so yeah, I do feel the need to question them. You apparently see that as discrediting them, so call it what you want. They aren't doing anything positive, in any regard.

They defaced a statue of a person who used his own wealth to free slaves. Thats some organization there. This guy who did good stuff for black people in a time that very few did that? Yeah, lets fuck his statue up. That'll show we mean business for the advancement of black people.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 12:08 PM 07-14-2020
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CChuSeW...d=5yc8lglbvq2i

I bet Lone and NJ are somewhere in that crowd.
[Reply]
tatorhog 12:10 PM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CChuSeW...d=5yc8lglbvq2i

I bet Lone and NJ are somewhere in that crowd.
y-y-y-y-you mean, like go outside????
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:19 PM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Nobody has made a list for the right? Alright, I'll take a crack at it.

Wearing masks in public.
Kneeling
Saying "Happy Holidays!"
Gillette ads
Non-white characters in movies or video games
Criticizing the police or military
Rap music
Minorities
Women
Systemic racism
The entire education system
Science
Gender Pronouns
That's pretty accurate...except for the police/military one. That one is entirely depended on who is in office/who said something.

RWers got a little crazy against the police under Obama--he was "militarizing" it for martial law and putting people in FEMA re-education camps.

And of course Trump viciously insulted all POWs with his swipe at McCain. We can guess at what he thinks about soldiers who went and got themselves killed. RWers took no offense, though.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 12:29 PM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
I did? How?

Unaware conservative is unaware his "reasons" for thinking its okay to bash Greta is rationalizing attacking a teenager.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 12:32 PM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
I don't believe they are going about things the right way, so yeah, I do feel the need to question them. You apparently see that as discrediting them, so call it what you want. They aren't doing anything positive, in any regard.

They defaced a statue of a person who used his own wealth to free slaves. Thats some organization there. This guy who did good stuff for black people in a time that very few did that? Yeah, lets **** his statue up. That'll show we mean business for the advancement of black people.
^ Is apparently hyper aware of any bad things that could be attributed to BLM, but can't even be bothered to figure out what they might want. Continues to prove my point that he doesn't care and is only here to discredit.

"First, I must confess that over the last few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season."
[Reply]
tatorhog 12:34 PM 07-14-2020
^ Is apparently hyper aware of any bad things that could be attributed to BLM, but can't even be bothered to figure out what they might want. Continues to prove my point that he doesn't care and is only here to discredit.

"First, I must confess that over the last few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season."
^
has nothing so goes on short tirades to belittle the offender and then prances around like something was accomplished.

Can I just say that your alter ego already posted that quote? Is that fair?

But since we are repeating King quotes, let me throw this one up for you as well, just like I did for your twin NJ.

“That If we as Negroes succumb to the temptation of using violence in our struggle, unborn generations will be the recipients of a long and desolate night of bitterness. And our legacy to the future will be an endless reign of meaningless chaos.”
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 01:11 PM 07-14-2020

Unaware conservative is unaware his "reasons" for thinking its okay to bash Greta is rationalizing attacking a teenager.
Leaving aside the fact that the two situations are completely different, where did I say it was ok to bash Thunberg?
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 01:13 PM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
If I called her a dumb bitch on her social media, I would agree with you. But I never did that. While we're on the topic though, how could we forget how the right obsessively vilified Greta Thunberg for months? The lack of self awareness from you guys is unreal.
Such a sad little puppet woke. Keep letting the media tell you how to think
[Reply]
backinblack 01:26 PM 07-14-2020
Sweet Home Alabama
[Reply]
Page 8 of 18
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up