ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 18
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>A (Non) Exhaustive List Of Things That Have Been Deemed OFFENSIVE By The Left
digger 03:30 PM 07-13-2020

Feel free to add to the list:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ing-card-game/

https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/18/f...ist-statement/

https://freedomwire.com/aunt-jemima-canceled/

https://hotair.com/archives/allahpun...-says-company/
[Reply]
backinblack 09:19 AM 07-14-2020
attacking a 16 year old girl for mourning her father, no matter his occupation, is pretty fucked up.

don't even know how you make the connection that her saying "#bluelivesmatter" means she was against BLM in any way, nothing in her tweet even suggests that. And even if she was I don't believe that warrants this response. Bad humanism.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:21 AM 07-14-2020
I don't condone attacking the child of a slain police officer, but I seem to remember right-wingers attacking the parents of Sandy Hook victims because "false flag" and "muh gunz".

In other words, neither side has cornered the "reprehensible scumbag" market.
[Reply]
tatorhog 09:23 AM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Nobody cares about conservative faux outrage for political points.

If this was a liberal, you guys would have already found a dozen ways to discredit and attack her.

Get off your soapbox. No one falls for this shit from conservatives anymore except others in your cult.
Who ever said this girl or her family were conservative?
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 09:32 AM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
A 16 yr old girl is "some dumb bitch" because you take her use of Blue Lives Matter as a dump on Black Lives Matter? You really are a pathetic little pissant.
The purpose of Blue Lives Matter is to dump on BLM, yes. That's why they re-appropriated their slogan. She may be too young and naive to realize that, but of course people were going to react negatively to that.

Originally Posted by :
So people targeted George Floyd's daughter for mourning his death? Is that what you are saying? is that the comparison?

Or could it be that people like Candace Owens see the hypocrisy in the Floyd movement when scores of other citizens are killed, but are not glorified since they do not fit a narrative?
Nobody is glorifying Floyd, but thanks for demonstrating that you were taken in by her stupid hateful bullshit too.

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
Let’s take a look at some of the responses to this teenage girl mourning the death of her father.

“F**k you and your daddy.”

“What kind of shoes he got on in his casket? Oink oink.”

“F**k yo homie, he dead”

“F**k yo daddy, b***h”

Dumb bitch deserved it. /NJChiefsfan.
Never said they deserved it, just that it was an expected response for injecting politics into her dad's death.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 09:47 AM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
The purpose of Blue Lives Matter is to dump on BLM, yes. That's why they re-appropriated their slogan. She may be too young and naive to realize that, but of course people were going to react negatively to that.

Nobody is glorifying Floyd, but thanks for demonstrating that you were taken in by her stupid hateful bullshit too.

Never said they deserved it, just that it was an expected response for injecting politics into her dad's death.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
tatorhog 09:49 AM 07-14-2020
if Black Lives Matter actually did something that wasn't divisive and tried to unify people, you would have a point. They found a perfect opportunity of a cop killing a black man and are running wild with it. No mention of black on black crime whatsoever. Its simply an anti-police message and nothing more. Again, if they did something that actually unified, they would have a leg to stand on. As it is, get the **** out of here with that bullshit.

Nobody? Really? What was the catalyst for all of this current rioting bullshit again?

Maybe she took pride in what her Dad did? Maybe some people still honor stuff? And having respect for officers who are underpaid and potentially risk their lives daily is not injecting politics. Its simply having respect. Yes, I realize respect is not a term you are familiar with, so google it. It won't help I know, but it might be a gateway for you down the road. Who knows.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 09:53 AM 07-14-2020

“So spare me your outrage over some dumb bitch receiving hate for using her fathers death to dump on BLM”

“She invited the criticism by going political with that hashtag”.

You’re a damn liar.
[Reply]
digger 09:53 AM 07-14-2020
Nice things (yup they have been canceled too)...
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 09:56 AM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Talk about offended. :-)
You’re right, actually. I should have remembered I was dealing with the Lena Dunham of DC.

Everyone knows his deal is trolling, so if he pisses me off, that’s on me.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:57 AM 07-14-2020
appropriation

Still do not understand the PC definition of that word
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 09:58 AM 07-14-2020
It would be nice to see that level of anger from you when people on the internet including many on this forum piss on the grave of George Floyd. It's very telling what people choose to be upset over.
Show me where people are shitting on Floyd’s daughter personally for posting BLM and I’ll join you in being outraged.

Otherwise, your analogy is as full of shit as you are.
[Reply]
tatorhog 10:00 AM 07-14-2020
Show me where people are shitting on Floyd’s daughter personally for posting BLM and I’ll join you in being outraged.

I asked that and he found a different part of my comment to reply to. I doubt he'll step up any time soon for you either.
[Reply]
Hydrae 10:03 AM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Nobody cares about conservative faux outrage for political points.

If this was a liberal, you guys would have already found a dozen ways to discredit and attack her.

Get off your soapbox. No one falls for this shit from conservatives anymore except others in your cult.
God damn it, I knew I should not have come back into this thread. FUCK YOU!

Do you really think that she was in the wrong to have posted a tribute to her father? Do you really think she was meaning anything at related to BLM? She is right; every life matters. This does not diminish black lives. But the BLM talking points sure seem to indicate that black lives are more important than any others. I call bullshit on this narrative.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 10:36 AM 07-14-2020
if Black Lives Matter actually did something that wasn't divisive and tried to unify people, you would have a point. They found a perfect opportunity of a cop killing a black man and are running wild with it. No mention of black on black crime whatsoever. Its simply an anti-police message and nothing more. Again, if they did something that actually unified, they would have a leg to stand on. As it is, get the **** out of here with that bullshit.
These are the same arguments from the 1960s, just repackaged for today's political climate. MLK actually had a great quote on this before he was, you know, murdered for fighting for racial justice (though conservatives now use him as the 'right way' to do it)

"First, I must confess that over the last few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season."

Also, if BLM was just an anti-cop message, why are they taking down the statues of confederate soliders?

Lastly, BLM has gained a huge amount of support over the last few years, in large part to the activism on the ground that you deem as "divisive." Most people are in support of the movement as it stands today. You will be on the wrong side of history, as usual.

Originally Posted by :
Nobody? Really? What was the catalyst for all of this current rioting bullshit again?
Interesting that you frame these as riots and not protests when millions of people were peacefully marching and exercising their constitutional rights. Anyways, whatever you call it, it was not about how Floyd was some angel. The only people who have ever invoked his past are conservatives who want to tear him down.

Originally Posted by :
Maybe she took pride in what her Dad did? Maybe some people still honor stuff? And having respect for officers who are underpaid and potentially risk their lives daily is not injecting politics. Its simply having respect. Yes, I realize respect is not a term you are familiar with, so google it. It won't help I know, but it might be a gateway for you down the road. Who knows.
If she would have posted the same message without #bluelivesmatter she likely wouldn't have gotten any pushback. You realize how hashtags work, right? People can scour social media for them. Toxic people looking to go on the attack are going to be in any and all mentions of #bluelivesmatter and even #blacklivesmatter. Pointing that out is not to say that I condone people attacking her, it's just how the internet works. Post a popular and controversial hashtag and you're going to attract assholes. Do you dispute that?
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 10:40 AM 07-14-2020
I asked that and he found a different part of my comment to reply to. I doubt he'll step up any time soon for you either.

Ah, so you guys reserve your outrage for when people go after the daughters of victims of violence. Is that it? So if somebody had instead dug up things that the officer had did or said and used that to tear him down after his murder you'd be totally okay with that as you have been with Floyd? I call bullshit.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 18
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up