Page 8 of 31
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>CDC: COVID-19 Deaths continue to Decline
Taco John 11:04 PM 07-08-2020

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm
[Reply]
BWillie 06:41 PM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Well, there are about 37,000 automobile related fatalities in the United States every year.

There will likely be somewhere between 200,000 and 300,000 Covid-19 fatalities after a year of this shit.

So, I'm not sure your risk analysis pans out.
Hahahah
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 06:42 PM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ion-day-353473

Grim projection: 200,000 dead by Election Day
Recent surge in infections and Trump policies prompt a serious reassessment by forecasters, who now see no end in sight for coronavirus crisis.

As the United States surpasses 3 million coronavirus infections, forecasters are updating their models to account for the recent resurgence and reaching a grim consensus: the next few months are going to be bad.

The national death toll is now expected eclipse 200,000 by Election Day, according to the latest models.

It’s a clear signal that, six months into the worst public health crisis in a century, the coronavirus pandemic remains as disruptive as ever. The disease has tested American leaders’ patience and political will, and outlasted efforts to contain it — swamping any hopes of a summer lull and leaving the nation’s top public health experts resigned to several more months of crushing outbreaks.

“I am despairing for the future,” said David Eisenman, the director of the UCLA Center for Public Health and Disasters. “I don’t see anything happening to indicate that [the future] will be much better.”

It took just four weeks for the U.S. to jump from 2 million coronavirus infections to the 3 million mark. Most forecasters now say that, as case counts accelerate at a record pace, it will likely take even less time to surpass 4 million.

The dubious milestone comes a week after President Donald Trump again said coronavirus would just disappear and on the day that he threatened to cut federal funding to states that don’t fully reopen schools in a matter of weeks.

During Wednesday’s briefing with the White House coronavirus task force, Vice President Mike Pence acknowledged the severe spikes across the South and West but nevertheless offered an optimistic view of the weeks to come.

“We are encouraged that the average fatality rate continues to be low and steady,” he said, adding that he saw evidence that the resurgence is beginning to crest. “We believe the takeaway from this for every American, particularly in those states that are impacted, is keep doing what you're doing."

While the mortality rate has decreased since April as testing has improved and older Americans are more likely to remain cautious, Pence’s outlook runs counter to the growing ranks of health researchers and scientists who have charted the pandemic’s progression across the U.S. for months, and concluded that the nation’s attempts to rein in the virus have fallen well short of what was needed to secure any significant and lasting progress.
:-), "and Trump policies"...more propaganda. The way you libs gobble this crap up is despicable.
[Reply]
SFfan79 06:44 PM 07-09-2020

I can think of about 50k reasons on why schools should not open up.
Please tell me how many tests are being given per 100,000 people in those other countries compared to the US now?

Now tell me percentage of people testing positive per test given.

You can't? Is that because your an idiot parrot? I thought so. Fucking moron.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 06:46 PM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
:-), "and Trump policies"...more propaganda. The way you libs gobble this crap up is despicable.
almost 1k deaths again today and that's per day and 126 days until the election.

The math isn't that hard to do.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 06:46 PM 07-09-2020
lol, Krassenstein.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 06:47 PM 07-09-2020
almost 1k deaths again today and that's per day and 126 days until the election.

The math isn't that hard to do.
I never said anything about the deaths today. I'm talking about the clear propaganda. Trump doesn't control the individual states, and the mess of NY/NJ for instance.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 06:49 PM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by SFfan79:
Please tell me how many tests are being given per 100,000 people in those other countries compared to the US now?

Now tell me percentage of people testing positive per test given.

You can't? Is that because your an idiot parrot? I thought so. ****ing moron.
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/testing/...nal-comparison

63 test per 100k
Canada is 70 per 100k
Germany is 62 per 100k
[Reply]
oaklandhater 06:50 PM 07-09-2020
I never said anything about the deaths today. I'm talking about the clear propaganda. Trump doesn't control the individual states, and the mess of NY/NJ for instance.
THAT's the fucking ISSUE IS WE NEED A NATIONAL PLAN AND PRESIDENT FUCK FACE WOULD RATHER BITCH ABOUT USELESS STATUES.
[Reply]
petegz28 06:53 PM 07-09-2020
THAT's the ****ing ISSUE IS WE NEED A NATIONAL PLAN AND PRESIDENT **** FACE WOULD RATHER BITCH ABOUT USELESS STATUES.
Yeah, that Constitution thingy should just be thrown out so Trump can be King!!!

Everyone see this???? This little **** face who at any other time was calling Trump an Authoritarian or Hitler even is now crying like a bitch because Trump isn't an Authoritarian or Hitler.

I took you off ignore for one post and saw this dumb shit.
[Reply]
petegz28 06:54 PM 07-09-2020
Meanwhile NJ decided to join the FL, TX and CA triple-digit-deaths club today.....
[Reply]
oaklandhater 06:58 PM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Yeah, that Constitution thingy should just be thrown out so Trump can be King!!!

Everyone see this???? This little **** face who at any other time was calling Trump an Authoritarian or Hitler even is now crying like a bitch because Trump isn't an Authoritarian or Hitler.

I took you off ignore for one post and saw this dumb shit.
Only fucking Right wingers were bitching about the fucking Constitution.

history repeats sadly we have far more morons this time around.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...onary-n1202111

During the Spanish flu era, officials pushing public health mandates to stop the pandemic in its tracks were met with pushback across the country. From San Francisco to Atlanta, Denver to Cleveland, pockets of opposition sprang up to decry the effects of the restrictions on businesses, religious communities and ordinary people.

The efforts bear a striking resemblance to those taking place today against the stay-at-home orders and other guidelines aimed to stop the spread of COVID-19. The efficacy of the various demonstrations offers a potential warning about how such strong opposition forced cities to roll back orders too quickly and disrupt what public health officials believed was a fairly tractable pandemic.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 07:00 PM 07-09-2020
900 deaths today, not good, but coming almost exclusively from a handful of states. Rest of the country is doing well. Praying for those states.

There is a border issue too going on in Texas.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:02 PM 07-09-2020
900 deaths today, not good, but coming almost exclusively from a handful of states. Rest of the country is doing well. Praying for those states.

960+

CA, TX, FL and NJ stinking it all up.

Thing is the amount cases have risen over the last month to the amount deaths have risen is actually much better than we have seen in the past.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 07:03 PM 07-09-2020

Doctor: Covid-19 is 'out of control' in southern US
https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2020/0...s/coronavirus/

AZ is on a crash course.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:03 PM 07-09-2020
Only ****ing Right wingers were bitching about the ****ing Constitution.

history repeats sadly we have far more morons this time around.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...onary-n1202111

During the Spanish flu era, officials pushing public health mandates to stop the pandemic in its tracks were met with pushback across the country. From San Francisco to Atlanta, Denver to Cleveland, pockets of opposition sprang up to decry the effects of the restrictions on businesses, religious communities and ordinary people.

The efforts bear a striking resemblance to those taking place today against the stay-at-home orders and other guidelines aimed to stop the spread of COVID-19. The efficacy of the various demonstrations offers a potential warning about how such strong opposition forced cities to roll back orders too quickly and disrupt what public health officials believed was a fairly tractable pandemic.
So you're mad that Trump isn't ignoring the Constitution and acting like a King which would get struck down in any court in a matter of seconds???

:-)

Shut
the
fuck
up
dumb
ass
[Reply]
Page 8 of 31
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up